Ryan K.
Phoenixville, PA
Any tips on beginners with contouring?
Jag K.
Jag K.
Yuba City, CA
1 year ago
I personally did not like this palette i prefer the anastasia beverly hills contour palette only bc the shades in their palette are perfect for my skin tone. Best tips for beginners would be to make a 3 on your face using the a grey undertone contour color or whichever looks best with your skin gone. To contour the jaw line start from the tip of your ears and work your way down to half of the cheek if that makes any sense. Hope this helps, good luck!!
member-712392471
Make the duck face when countering your cheek bones 😂♥️♥️
Amy K.
Amy K.
1 year ago
I just started learning how to contour about a couple of months ago. I learned by practicing using a drugstore palette, I used the contour palette by Wet and Wild, it helped save me money and I felt like I was able to make mistakes since I wasn't worried about using a pricey product. It also was super helpful to watch a bunch of tutorials beforehand and see different techniques people used. I eventually figured out what works best for me and then went out and bought Kat Von D's palette. Good luck!! You'll do great!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
1 year ago
Start with a little product and build up! A little goes a long way!