BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I bought this brush because I wanted more options. My skin type is normal and this works well with my skin and is easy to use. I use this every time I do a full face of makeup. I highly recommend this brush combo if you can still buy it at Sephora. I bought this at TJMaxx during the Holiday season.
Amanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
This brush is super useful, when I'm traveling I don't want to take all my brushes with me and this save me space.
Diana T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the best brushes I've ever tried! It is a little bit on the expensive side but it is totally worth it. So soft and fits perfect in those areas of the face you want to add some shade or light.
Laura S.
Toronto
I bought the brush when I bought the shade light contour palette. I am really impressed with the quality of the brush, it does a well job at blending and applying the shades. The brush is very soft, and I definitely would suggest getting the brush, because since it is a duo brush it is REALLY convenient to just purchase one brush, rather than two.
Shanalla H.
Cayo district
Its really a wonderfull product i guess i need to restock..i love it soo much love it💜💜❤❤🌸
Idk what id do without it
Brittany D.
Amazing brush, super soft and makes blending a piece of cake. This brush is great for contour and highlight, but i do use it for a multipurpose brush. Definelty a well made brush that never sheds. I would always recommend
Thuy T.
So soft and fluffy!
It's very easy to use because it blends so well and the quality is top notch. I've had nine for a year at least and it has yet to give in on me especially considering i haven't taken the best of care of it. Still works like a charm!
Haley E.
Richmond, BC
This is THE softest brush! I love using this brush for my contour and it works perfectly for blending! Not too pricey it's a really great quality brush, definitely recommend it! And I would totally buy it again!
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
I love using this brush along with my Kat contour pallet! Blends out the product beautifully and easily! I was skeptical about buying it because of the price but totally worth the money!!
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
Another one of Kat's products actually helping me improve my makeup skills. I tried a lot of different brushes to contour and set but all of them fell short and didn't get me to where I wanted to go until I picked up one of these. Excellent for beginners that's for sure. The eye brush was also a gamechanger for me!
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Where can I purchase this at