BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Heather W.
Horton, AL
I love this brush. It has the right amount of density to pick up product great. It evenly distributes the product for a flawless look. Super easy to use. It is one of my favorite brushes. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Samantha E.
Canfield, Ohio
Love this brush. It's my go to for contouring. Super soft brush. Hasn't shed at all. Comes with a case to gold the brush witch is a plus and looks cool as heck.
Laura T.
This brush is probably my favourite brush in my make up collection. It's absolutely perfect for shading and especially for contouring.

I use it with Kat von D's shade and contour palette but honestly i would reach for this brush for any highlight or contour.

The angle on the shade side of the brush is perfect for under cheekbones, jawline and your forehead. I originally thought i would dislike how big and domed shape the light side of this brush is but I love it! its perfect shape for your upper cheek bones, nose and forehead. Since the light side is so fluffy, i use this side to blend the contour into the highlight.

The brush is dense but it feels fluffy and soft. I personally find that perfect for blending because it doesnt make your skin feel raw as you blend out your contour.

Its very easy to contour your notes with this brush because of how effectually the brush is tapered. I also like how long and heavy the brush is, gives you a lot of control when flipping the brush and blending.

10/10 would highly recommend. Its completely worth the money!
Lea N.
New York, New York
Despite the controversy around Kat Von D, I am dedicated to this brush! I bought this about two years ago and it’s been through some deep cleansing (olive oil and dishwashing soap) and its still just as amazing! The shade side I use for bronzing and contouring, and the light side I use to apply the lighter shades from her shade and light palette and also to wipe away powder excess from baking.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
#GiftCrush This is an amazing brush! My roommate got this for me for Christmas and I haven’t stopped using it since the day I got it! It’s so great, and I love that it’s 2 brushes in 1! Such great quality also!
Luis C.
Tucson
Ok, I am just OBSESSED with this brush. It is so soft and smooth. It glides your product over the skin so effortlessly and it makes your contour look so flawless. I have recommended this brush to all my friends and they have purchased them and they really enjoy using it as well. Great job Kat! She never lets me down.
Dani A.
My all time favorite brush for contouring! I use it whenever I contour and with the contour palette. It evenly spreads the powder and gives my face an airbrushed finish. 100% satisfied and so worth the price! Might have to get another soon.
Olguiisz P.
I love this brush, I use it to outline that for that is this brush and to place the powder and also to place the illuminator and also remove the excess of powder.
it is super soft and comes in a very nice black packaging. It is like a grave the box but it is very delicate.
Iam 2 years old with this brucha and it is still as if I had bought it yesterday, it is worth buying it. Recommended completely!😍😍😍😍
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
Wonderful multi purpose brush I would buy again if I didn't have it this works for other makeup brands I love it so much everyone should try it out
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
If you buy the Kat Von D Shade and Light contour palette then you have got to have this brush. It compliments an already amazing product. Great brush
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Samantha B.
Is this free from animal cruelty.?