BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
This Brush is amazing! When paired with Kat Von D's contour pallet it works wonders. I Have quite sensitive skin and it feels amazing super soft yet still blends super well. This brush makes contouring a breeze though a bit pricey it is well worth it. I would recommend this to any one wanting to contour whether they are a beginner or experienced.
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Great brush! A huge favorite for contouring! The angled brush is the perfect size for really getting in the cheek bones, but also nice and fluffy to keep product blended. The tapered side is my fave for highlighting under the eyes and jaw line. I love that it comes with a case too, since it’s double sided, it would work with your brush holder. Great quality and gets the job done!
Brandi E.
austin, TX
This brush was to soft for me to be a contour brush. It's beautiful just not the type of brush I want to contour. I would recommend this brush if you want something soft but this isn't what I want.
EmaLee M.
Freer
I love this brush. Its perfect for begginers. The brush its self is smooth and blends your makeup perfectly. I love that it has two sides for what you need to get the job done.
Kristen M.
My favorite and most used contour and highlight brush! I love that it’s dual ended so it’s more convenient to travel with. The case that it comes with is also so cute, it’s great to store the brush in.
Wendy W.
FLORENCE, SC
I purchase this brush to use with my KatVonD Shade and Light palette. It is absolutely beautiful. I love the softness of the brush. I use the contour end every time. I am not as happy with the highlight end but it is a great brush. I just have another goto highlight brush that I prefer. This is a great brush and I love that it has its own case.
Tracey O.
Lowmoor Bradford , West Yorkshire
I wanted to try Kat Von ds contour brush with the contour pallet, I’m not keen on double ended brushes as storing them is harder, but when I recieved this brush I was amazed that it comes in it’s on container shaped as a coffin, how cool, the brush has a contour side and a powder side, the bristles are very soft and perfect for the job intended, I would highly recommend this brush Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
This is my favorite contour brush! I like the dual sides, and it comes with a case that keeps it from getting smushed alongside your other brushes. It’s pricier than I would typically pay for a brush, but this one is worth it!
Love to use with Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette!
Emily S.
Edmonton
I got this brush when I got my Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette and they’re a match made in heaven! I didn’t know anything about contouring at the time and it is great for beginners in the contour game. I’m sure you can get similar brushes for cheaper, but this one just works perfectly. The case it comes in is also super cute and great for travelling - Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Great contour brush. It is so unbelievably soft. Does not hold onto a lot of product. Love the side for under eye brightener most. The contouring side is like any except softer. This comes in really nice plastic case which keeps the brush from getting damaged. Love the two brushes in one trend. Great buy!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Where can I purchase this at
Sandya D.
Would definitely love to give this a try
Anastasiya K.
Staten Island , NY
Thoughts on this brush? How good is it when blending ?
Erica S.
I have the shade & contour palette but never purchased the brush because I had so many contour/highlight brushes that would do the trick but now I'm really wondering if I should have gotten it? It is similar to any other brushes that can be an example for me?
Allyson R.
Is this very soft? How does it compare to real techniques?