BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????6 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?2 Answers
Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Veronika M.
Nanaimo
This Brush is amazing! When paired with Kat Von D's contour pallet it works wonders. I Have quite sensitive skin and it feels amazing super soft yet still blends super well. This brush makes contouring a breeze though a bit pricey it is well worth it. I would recommend this to any one wanting to contour whether they are a beginner or experienced.
Kristen M.
My favorite and most used contour and highlight brush! I love that it’s dual ended so it’s more convenient to travel with. The case that it comes with is also so cute, it’s great to store the brush in.
Tracey O.
Lowmoor Bradford , West Yorkshire
I wanted to try Kat Von ds contour brush with the contour pallet, I’m not keen on double ended brushes as storing them is harder, but when I recieved this brush I was amazed that it comes in it’s on container shaped as a coffin, how cool, the brush has a contour side and a powder side, the bristles are very soft and perfect for the job intended, I would highly recommend this brush Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
Latoya W.
I did question whether or not to buy this brush as it was £30 which is expensive but when you think about it, it is actually £30 for two brushes as it is double ended.
I love this brush and I am glad I made the splurge. It applies my contour on perfectly and hits the right places making it easy for me. The brush is so soft and very easy to clean. I am happy with this brush and would recommend to anyone who contours. Again the packaging is out of the world! It's a like a present to yourself.
Wendy W.
FLORENCE, SC
I purchase this brush to use with my KatVonD Shade and Light palette. It is absolutely beautiful. I love the softness of the brush. I use the contour end every time. I am not as happy with the highlight end but it is a great brush. I just have another goto highlight brush that I prefer. This is a great brush and I love that it has its own case.
Marta F.
Awesome double brush, with the palette contour of kvd u can do a perfect and beautiful contour make up, it have a beautiful case for u can keep the brush
Devika M.
Saint, QC
I love this brush for my highlight and Contour. It's one brush so quicker just flip it around. It's so soft I really like it but the best part is the coffin case it comes with! It's so unique!
EmaLee M.
Freer
I love this brush. Its perfect for begginers. The brush its self is smooth and blends your makeup perfectly. I love that it has two sides for what you need to get the job done.
Meagan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Please please please don't go without this brush. It has made SUCH a difference when contouring. It doesn't destroy your powders and it smooths onto your face like BUTTER. you would be surprised the difference a single brush makes.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This brush was to soft for me to be a contour brush. It's beautiful just not the type of brush I want to contour. I would recommend this brush if you want something soft but this isn't what I want.
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Sandya D.
Would definitely love to give this a try