BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????6 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?2 Answers
Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Jada T.
I really enjoy using this brush and you can tell that it’s really high quality. I like the light side of the brush because it’s so soft and leaves my powder so smooth. I don’t really like the shade side for my face shape but other than that it’s fine.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I had a really hard time finding the perfect dual end contour brush. When I found this one by Kat Von D I tried it and I can't live without it. Everything blends beautifully, the bristles are soft, and it even comes with its own storage coffin case! It's definitely worth the price!
Laura T.
This brush is probably my favourite brush in my make up collection. It's absolutely perfect for shading and especially for contouring.

I use it with Kat von D's shade and contour palette but honestly i would reach for this brush for any highlight or contour.

The angle on the shade side of the brush is perfect for under cheekbones, jawline and your forehead. I originally thought i would dislike how big and domed shape the light side of this brush is but I love it! its perfect shape for your upper cheek bones, nose and forehead. Since the light side is so fluffy, i use this side to blend the contour into the highlight.

The brush is dense but it feels fluffy and soft. I personally find that perfect for blending because it doesnt make your skin feel raw as you blend out your contour.

Its very easy to contour your notes with this brush because of how effectually the brush is tapered. I also like how long and heavy the brush is, gives you a lot of control when flipping the brush and blending.

10/10 would highly recommend. Its completely worth the money!
Rachel M.
Jacksonville
Love this brush I got mine at Marshall’s and it was just the same as buying it off the Anastasia website!
Lauren J.
Blaengarw, Bridgend
I use this brush to apply my bronzer, and I’d say it’s pretty average. I haven’t used it very much but it’s already lost it’s shape a little, so some of the bristles are sticking out at all angles. I wouldn’t say it’s any better or any worse than other bronzer/contour brushes I’ve tried - it’s just average.
Amber G.
Maywood, CA
I love this brush so much. It works perfectly. I use this everyday I recommend. It's dual ended and it's great for contouring and highlight
Aubrey C.
Louisburg
Love this dual-ended brush! Wanted to get a high-quality highlighter brush and found this! Love and use every day.
Destiny J.
Silverdale
I have this with her light and whatever contour kit. I love it. I unfortunately lost both items but I want to get both back. The brush that’s angled is super good for courting your cheeks so you look super chiseled.
Zoe S.
Gretna
Easy to use, design fits in with the other lock it brushes. So fluffy, easy to clean. Although some days I'd prefer a slightly smaller size
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this brush! I got it when I first purchased the contour pallet. One side allows u more to blend and apply makeup under the eyes and the other side you can shade the area under your cheek bones. I use this brush all the time when I use the contour pallet
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Sandya D.
Would definitely love to give this a try