BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Elena S.
Dahran Aljanoub
I loved it because it’s so easy to use for blusher and contour. I deeply recommended it.
Mariah G.
I’m not gonna lie I never really liked angled brushes for my bronzer but this brush is so soft this is the only one I use now for contouring and then the opposite end so great for powders when I’m baking
Jassmin G.
This is by far my favorite contour brush. Very soft to the touch and doesn't shed. Easy to use and gets right into the cheeks and wherever you need it to do it's magic. I'd definitely buy this again if I had to.
Melodie G.
Probably the best makeup brush I’ve ever tried, I have super sensitive skin and the brush is so soft and doesn’t irritate my skin like most brushes do! Highly recommend for an amazing blush and contour brush:)
Hailey M.
Parkland, FL
My all time favorite brush by her. The bristles are really soft I had mine for a year.
Alison B.
Kearney
This brush is fabulous! Love that I can apply blush and contour with it! The bristles are super soft and glide across your face so easily! Double the value for the price! Love it!
Juliana L.
I love this brush! Well, actually I love all kat von d brushes. I use it everyday because I put on make up regularly. My skin is between oily and dry and whenever I apply make up with kat von d brushes I look flawless!
Shae S.
Sugar Hill, GA
I think that this is a great brush for putting highlighter on or using the light part of her shade and light palette, and the packaging is awesome. However, I found the contour side does not do a good job of putting on the contour to my cheeks. I feel like it needs to be more short
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
This is my all time favorite contouring brush! It’s so soft and fluffy and makes it so easy to contour my face! It’s also great for applying highlighters too and for adding powered. I’m so happy I bought it!
Lea N.
New York, New York
Despite the controversy around Kat Von D, I am dedicated to this brush! I bought this about two years ago and it’s been through some deep cleansing (olive oil and dishwashing soap) and its still just as amazing! The shade side I use for bronzing and contouring, and the light side I use to apply the lighter shades from her shade and light palette and also to wipe away powder excess from baking.
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Samantha B.
Is this free from animal cruelty.?