BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????6 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?2 Answers
Tina M.
I LOVE the packaging for this brush because it comes in its own cute coffin case which keeps it clean and easy to travel with. It is expensive though for a brush, but it comes with the case so... very soft and grabs all product. I also use the shade side of the brush to apply highlighter and it comes out so pretty.
Allie C.
Cookeville, TN
I. Love. This. Brush!

I got this when I purchased the Shade and Light contour kit and it works wonderfully for that. It blends out the product flawlessly. It is probably my favorite brush in my collection. I love that it is double sided and the box that it comes in is so adorable; I couldn't throw it out! Would definitely recommend.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This is one of my favorite contour brushes ever! It goes right where you put it and blends out perfectly. I bought mine at Sephora for a really good price. I have never had a problem with shedding or anything. The other side of the brush is great for a couple things like highlighting, blush or baking. Definitely will purchase again
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
This brush is worth every penny! Both sides are multifunctional and don't have to be used exclusively for contouring. I prefer the tapered end to apply contour to my forehead and the angled side for my cheekbones. It's also great for blush, highlighting, setting, etc. I've had this since it came out and it still hasn't shed any hairs!
Hannah Q.
Dual ended brush that is a life saver for so many things!!! What an amazing brush to highlight, contour, define, blend, build, pretty much anything you need it for!!! Super soft and cruelty free which is the best part!!! Her brushes are all such good quality and this one comes in a cute little coffin case that is sleek and black!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is such an amazing contour brush! I love the two sides and it is all I need to get a perfect contour sexy face look. The brush is super easy to use and high quality. I have washed it numerous time and it is still brand new and works perfectly! Highly recommend it.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
This is some what experience for just one two sides brush, but I'd say it's worth it. Not only is it cute but it's also vary soft and help make blending a breeze. I like to use it most with just my KVD contour palette. I say give it a go and try it. If you don't like it you can always return it if you purchase it from Sephora.
Allison H.
Knoxville, TN
This brush has the softest bristles and the shape is great and gets the job done. It holds product well. The product comes off when it is time to clean it and holds the shape even after cleaning. It comes in a nice case which is perfect for storing the brush and making sure it lasts even longer! This was the most money I had spent on a brush and I am glad I did. Totally recommend it!
Elizabeth G.
Wilmington, CA
I'm so happy I bought this brush! It's perfect for contouring/highlighting.
Yes, the brush is very soft but honestly it's perfect.
It complements the palette very well and comes in a beautiful coffin case (So Kat Von D)
The case is actually very easy to open you just need to open it like you would a wallet with a clasp, push the buttons in the direction they're pointed to.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love and breathe this brush!! First of it's super soft and it NEVER sheds even after I've washed it. It applies my contour and highlight perfectly. And I absolutely just love the design and colors of the brush. I have several Kat Von d brushes and I'm not stopping there. Can't wait to see what more she creates
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Sandya D.
Would definitely love to give this a try