BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????6 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?2 Answers
Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this brush! I got it when I first purchased the contour pallet. One side allows u more to blend and apply makeup under the eyes and the other side you can shade the area under your cheek bones. I use this brush all the time when I use the contour pallet
Jocelyn O.
Chicago
This brush is amazing!! I love how it’s a duo contour brush. It’s a two in one!! It works amazing and my contour is always on point. I use this brush almost everyday!!
Taylor C.
Lakeland, FL
Hands down my favorite contour brush to use. Super fluffy and makes blending out my contour feel like a dream. I’ve used multiple contour brushes and nothing can compare to this one. I would definitely buy again if anything happens to this one.
Kaitlyn G.
Love this brush! It is extremely soft! I love the highlighting end because it makes it easy to get powered under your eye. The bronzer side makes it easy to have a nice cut contour although I do like to go in with a bigger brush to smoothen it out. It comes on a case for storage which is very convenient and I would definitely recommend to others!
Kelly Tranchida T.
Leland, NC
This is my new favorite blending brush for my #contour! It's soft, VEGAN and overall just had amazing qaulity. I got this at #TJMax for $17 Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
Cynthia D.
Hillside , NJ
Obsessed!!! It feels amazing on my face ! It blends my product so well! I absolutely love it! I have super sensitive skin and have never had an issue. I got it at Ulta and it wasn’t expensive at all! Super satisfied.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
#GiftCrush This is an amazing brush! My roommate got this for me for Christmas and I haven’t stopped using it since the day I got it! It’s so great, and I love that it’s 2 brushes in 1! Such great quality also!
Destiny J.
Silverdale
I have this with her light and whatever contour kit. I love it. I unfortunately lost both items but I want to get both back. The brush that’s angled is super good for courting your cheeks so you look super chiseled.
Sarah Z.
This is so worth the money, especially when paired with the  Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette . I'm not someone who always buys expensive makeup, but I struggled to find a good contour brush/palette so I splurged on these two items after trying my friend's. This brush is so soft and I love that it has two ends for two purposes. I personally love using the angled end to contour my cheekbones, jawline, and forehead. I use the fluffier "highlight" side to blend out the contour lines I created with the angled side, although I'm sure it would work great to highlight as well! The brush feels well-made and I haven't had any hairs shed on my face like I have with cheaper brushes. I love the cool black case the brush comes with - it makes it feel so special and luxurious when you keep it in there! I feel like this is the only brush that applied my contour evenly, and never choppy/muddy. I recommend this to everyone!
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I personally love this brush. I use it every day. You can’t beat the 2 in 1. It is pricey, but it’s a must especially if you have the contour pallet. I would highly recommend this brush.
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Sandya D.
Would definitely love to give this a try