BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
This brush is beautiful and great quality. I use one side to apply and the other side for blending! Goes on smooth and feels great! An awesome brush! It comes in a gorgeous case for safe keeping! I recommend this product.
Kimi R.
Santa Barbara
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I use it for contouring and compared to the brushes I’ve tried this is just so much softer and amazing. They’re smaller so you can really define what you need to and contour out what you don’t. My first brush from Kat Von D and I fell in love with them!
Minerva C.
Love these brushes they are super soft and sit well on top of the skin. They blend the product very well on the skin and cut well into the contour areas. They both pick up a good amount of product and place it perfectly onto the skin. I bought one for myself and my mom.
Kerri M.
Monticello
Seriously such an amazing brush! It's perfect for highlighting and contouring. So easy to use! It's given me a flawless look every time. I have dry patches and it didnt make them stand out. The price was great you are getting two brushes in one
Sabra G.
North Pole
It is the only contour and highlight brush I use. I have several of her brushed. They apply very nice, they are soft and hold up over time as well. They are a bit pricey but I have had it for a few years now and it still is going strong which is nice
Jocelyn O.
Chicago
This brush is amazing!! I love how it’s a duo contour brush. It’s a two in one!! It works amazing and my contour is always on point. I use this brush almost everyday!!
Taylor C.
Lakeland, FL
Hands down my favorite contour brush to use. Super fluffy and makes blending out my contour feel like a dream. I’ve used multiple contour brushes and nothing can compare to this one. I would definitely buy again if anything happens to this one.
Kaitlyn G.
Love this brush! It is extremely soft! I love the highlighting end because it makes it easy to get powered under your eye. The bronzer side makes it easy to have a nice cut contour although I do like to go in with a bigger brush to smoothen it out. It comes on a case for storage which is very convenient and I would definitely recommend to others!
Hannah A.
Plano
This brush is everything! I loved it so much I bought a second one for my highlighter and setting powder. The brush is also very easy to clean! I pair this with my Kat Vin D shadow and light pallet! Highly recommend!
Kelly T.
Leland, NC
This is my new favorite blending brush for my #contour! It's soft, VEGAN and overall just had amazing qaulity. I got this at #TJMax for $17 Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Samantha B.
Is this free from animal cruelty.?