BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Allie B.
mpls
It’s a good brush...I love the highlight side. Great size for under eye. I generally like a more natural contour, and this brush is a little too small and dense for my taste. I also do not like double ended brushes in general-not easy to dry and can’t sit in my brush cups. Because it has to live in a drawer instead I just really don’t reach for it much.
Amanda R.
Fenton, MO
I use this with the Kat von d shade and light contour palette and it have to say it really works! It gives you a very subtle contour that you can build up easily with! So glad I purchased with the contour kit!
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
This is my all time favorite contouring brush! It’s so soft and fluffy and makes it so easy to contour my face! It’s also great for applying highlighters too and for adding powered. I’m so happy I bought it!
Melodie G.
Probably the best makeup brush I’ve ever tried, I have super sensitive skin and the brush is so soft and doesn’t irritate my skin like most brushes do! Highly recommend for an amazing blush and contour brush:)
Kristen M.
My favorite and most used contour and highlight brush! I love that it’s dual ended so it’s more convenient to travel with. The case that it comes with is also so cute, it’s great to store the brush in.
Bianca C.
Just got this bad boy at marshals for 12.99$! I'm pretty sure people thought there was something wrong with me when I was audibly freaking out about it. I love this brush and the packaging was on point! The brush comes with a plastic case 😁 great product, smooth and durable.would absolutely recommend and go checkout you local marshals to see if you can snag one too!
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush this is a wonderful brush for contouring and comes with a case as well. It is very convenient to apply contouring powders with it. The shapes are just right for applying contour and highlights.
Valerie D.
Fabens, TX
This is my favorite contour brush in the world. It is a little pricey but it’s a worthy investment since it’s great quality and durable. I use it every single day for contour, and the “concealer” side I use it as a blush brush and it works beautifully for that. I recommend this brush hands down it’s gorgeous and is sturdy and worth buying.
Alison B.
Kearney
This brush is fabulous! Love that I can apply blush and contour with it! The bristles are super soft and glide across your face so easily! Double the value for the price! Love it!
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
Seriously the best brush! And the coffin case is a total bonus! Especially for this lover of the dark side!!! This brush doesn’t shed! It’s super soft and I use it daily!
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Samantha B.
Is this free from animal cruelty.?