BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????6 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?2 Answers
Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Manda M.
Love that it’s two In one. Can contour and blend smoothly and then use the same brush to highlight. Makes it nice for traveling but not for storing with my other brushes in their cup.
Whitney C.
Parkersburg
Kat has quality products from the coffin cases that these come in to the hairs on the brush. Everything about these are 100% thought out. The curve on the contour brush is perfect and the highlight side is just what you’d expect. They are soft and easy to clean. I’ve had mine for over 3 years and they haven’t let me down!
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
Seriously the best brush! And the coffin case is a total bonus! Especially for this lover of the dark side!!! This brush doesn’t shed! It’s super soft and I use it daily!
Kaitlin B.
Evans
This double ended contour/highlight brush is honestly the best brush. Although I haven’t used it with the shade + light palette that it was intended to be used with, it will always be my go-to contour brush. So easy to use and comes in a nice case. Buy this if you want to level up on your contour game!
Sharleen T.
This brush is beautiful super soft and comes in the most coolest packaging ever a tiny little coffin just so detailed amazing I love this for contouring and highlighting
Nohemy V.
Baytown, TX
My go to brush ! 😍 yes it is pricey but the outcome is amazing ! I always reach for this brush when highlighting and contouring . I purchased it at Sephora along with the contour palette .
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
This brush is beautiful and great quality. I use one side to apply and the other side for blending! Goes on smooth and feels great! An awesome brush! It comes in a gorgeous case for safe keeping! I recommend this product.
Luis C.
Tucson
Ok, I am just OBSESSED with this brush. It is so soft and smooth. It glides your product over the skin so effortlessly and it makes your contour look so flawless. I have recommended this brush to all my friends and they have purchased them and they really enjoy using it as well. Great job Kat! She never lets me down.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
I love kvd products but this brush is a no for me. The brush cost about $30 so not bad for two sided. I bought this at Sephora. It's not horrible to use for application but for storage it sucks. Comes in a cute case but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for that.
Deisi R.
Austin
I purchased this brush when i hit shade+light contour palette and i got to admit i was kinda iffy but know that i have it i wouldn’t trade it for anything it grabs the right amount of product and it’s shaped perfectly for application and it’s super soft i love it
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Sandya D.
Would definitely love to give this a try