BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Laura T.
This brush is probably my favourite brush in my make up collection. It's absolutely perfect for shading and especially for contouring.

I use it with Kat von D's shade and contour palette but honestly i would reach for this brush for any highlight or contour.

The angle on the shade side of the brush is perfect for under cheekbones, jawline and your forehead. I originally thought i would dislike how big and domed shape the light side of this brush is but I love it! its perfect shape for your upper cheek bones, nose and forehead. Since the light side is so fluffy, i use this side to blend the contour into the highlight.

The brush is dense but it feels fluffy and soft. I personally find that perfect for blending because it doesnt make your skin feel raw as you blend out your contour.

Its very easy to contour your notes with this brush because of how effectually the brush is tapered. I also like how long and heavy the brush is, gives you a lot of control when flipping the brush and blending.

10/10 would highly recommend. Its completely worth the money!
Venti T.
I purchased this brush while purchasing other Kat Von D products and wasn't sure if I would use it but knew I had to have it. Funny because now I use it everyday. I was a little nervous about the double end and trying not to smash one verses the other but I how well the brush was made. I have not had any fall out and I clean my brushes often (1-2 times a week sometimes more). I love how soft both ends are and photo finish I get when using the brush. I'm glad I purchased it and haven't regretted it since.
Lea N.
New York, New York
Despite the controversy around Kat Von D, I am dedicated to this brush! I bought this about two years ago and it’s been through some deep cleansing (olive oil and dishwashing soap) and its still just as amazing! The shade side I use for bronzing and contouring, and the light side I use to apply the lighter shades from her shade and light palette and also to wipe away powder excess from baking.
Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
I picked this brush up when it went on sale at sephora and I am completely pleased with my purchase. This is a great brush for the fact that it is SUPER soft, the shape of the brush fits in my contour perfectly and applies the perfect amount of product. For my under eye highlight I just love applying my powder with this brush. It does not shed and it comes with a case. You can’t beat it!! I used to be in love with my real techniques brush but I honestly haven’t picked anything up other than this one. Except for my elf contour brush for my nose because I need a smaller precise brush for that area of my contour. For the price its great because you are getting a double ended brush for two purposes and you are also getting a case on top of that for $20! Very happy I picked this one up :)
Shae S.
Knoxville , TN
I think that this is a great brush for putting highlighter on or using the light part of her shade and light palette, and the packaging is awesome. However, I found the contour side does not do a good job of putting on the contour to my cheeks. I feel like it needs to be more short
Olguiisz P.
I love this brush, I use it to outline that for that is this brush and to place the powder and also to place the illuminator and also remove the excess of powder.
it is super soft and comes in a very nice black packaging. It is like a grave the box but it is very delicate.
Iam 2 years old with this brucha and it is still as if I had bought it yesterday, it is worth buying it. Recommended completely!😍😍😍😍
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Probably my favorite makeup brush I own. Contouring is something I do everytime I do my makeup so this brush is an essential part of my routine. It works beautifully for contouring. I've also used it for setting my undereye, bronzing and brushing of my setting powder. I'm not a big fan of duo end brushes but this one works so good I just had to have it.
Jada T.
I really enjoy using this brush and you can tell that it’s really high quality. I like the light side of the brush because it’s so soft and leaves my powder so smooth. I don’t really like the shade side for my face shape but other than that it’s fine.
Jazz J.
Riverside, CA
I use this brush for powder and liquid. It’s blends everything super nicely and keeps product in the brush which allows easy movement of product. This brush is easy to clean and dry. I defiantly think that there is a more economic brush choice but I would recommend this to all my beauty friends
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Originally, I only picked up this brush to use with the matching contour kit. Then I fell in love with it. The brush is amazing! I had expected to dislike the size, but it actually works quite perfectly. It blends the product without picking it up and lifting it. I am left with a seamless contour every time. The best thing, it is completely usable for other things.

Though the brush is on the more expensive side I think it is worth it, especially since it is a two in one.
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I have never tried Kat Von D brushes!! How good is the quality?or not good at all?
Samantha B.
Why is this so expensive?
radwa a.
barka
how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????
Georgia A.
London
Do the hairs fall out? Would love to try but not sure if worth the money
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Where can I purchase this at