BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Laura T.
This brush is probably my favourite brush in my make up collection. It's absolutely perfect for shading and especially for contouring.

I use it with Kat von D's shade and contour palette but honestly i would reach for this brush for any highlight or contour.

The angle on the shade side of the brush is perfect for under cheekbones, jawline and your forehead. I originally thought i would dislike how big and domed shape the light side of this brush is but I love it! its perfect shape for your upper cheek bones, nose and forehead. Since the light side is so fluffy, i use this side to blend the contour into the highlight.

The brush is dense but it feels fluffy and soft. I personally find that perfect for blending because it doesnt make your skin feel raw as you blend out your contour.

Its very easy to contour your notes with this brush because of how effectually the brush is tapered. I also like how long and heavy the brush is, gives you a lot of control when flipping the brush and blending.

10/10 would highly recommend. Its completely worth the money!
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Great brush! A huge favorite for contouring! The angled brush is the perfect size for really getting in the cheek bones, but also nice and fluffy to keep product blended. The tapered side is my fave for highlighting under the eyes and jaw line. I love that it comes with a case too, since it’s double sided, it would work with your brush holder. Great quality and gets the job done!
Venti T.
Santee, CA
I purchased this brush while purchasing other Kat Von D products and wasn't sure if I would use it but knew I had to have it. Funny because now I use it everyday. I was a little nervous about the double end and trying not to smash one verses the other but I how well the brush was made. I have not had any fall out and I clean my brushes often (1-2 times a week sometimes more). I love how soft both ends are and photo finish I get when using the brush. I'm glad I purchased it and haven't regretted it since.
Lea N.
New York, New York
Despite the controversy around Kat Von D, I am dedicated to this brush! I bought this about two years ago and it’s been through some deep cleansing (olive oil and dishwashing soap) and its still just as amazing! The shade side I use for bronzing and contouring, and the light side I use to apply the lighter shades from her shade and light palette and also to wipe away powder excess from baking.
Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
I picked this brush up when it went on sale at sephora and I am completely pleased with my purchase. This is a great brush for the fact that it is SUPER soft, the shape of the brush fits in my contour perfectly and applies the perfect amount of product. For my under eye highlight I just love applying my powder with this brush. It does not shed and it comes with a case. You can’t beat it!! I used to be in love with my real techniques brush but I honestly haven’t picked anything up other than this one. Except for my elf contour brush for my nose because I need a smaller precise brush for that area of my contour. For the price its great because you are getting a double ended brush for two purposes and you are also getting a case on top of that for $20! Very happy I picked this one up :)
Rosemarie R.
BUY THIS BRUSH!!

It has changed my life when I first began to contour. I was so confused by the whole process and at first I had a really bad brush which made me even more confused. This brush made all the difference. I love how it has two sides, one to contour with and the other you  can use to apply a highlight powder, setting powder or facial powder.. pretty much any powder. The bristles are so soft and it allows your makeup to apply so smoothly.  Also, I've had a lot of problems with many brushes that i've tried with the bristles coming out all over my face and this brush has not done that to me. Very well put together!
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
This is an absolutely fantastic brush it's double ended which is great and it saves space in your makeup bag the only thing I can say about is when I'm storing it at home it's kind of a pain because I have to store it up right and it kind of switches the brush on the end of its standing upright and so I have to watch it to get it to go back to its normal state otherwise it's just a beautiful soft brush it never sheds or anything just a nice nice brush.
Shae S.
Sugar Hill, GA
I think that this is a great brush for putting highlighter on or using the light part of her shade and light palette, and the packaging is awesome. However, I found the contour side does not do a good job of putting on the contour to my cheeks. I feel like it needs to be more short
Olguiisz P.
I love this brush, I use it to outline that for that is this brush and to place the powder and also to place the illuminator and also remove the excess of powder.
it is super soft and comes in a very nice black packaging. It is like a grave the box but it is very delicate.
Iam 2 years old with this brucha and it is still as if I had bought it yesterday, it is worth buying it. Recommended completely!😍😍😍😍
Victoria J.
I use this brush daily. I love the rounded end to set my undereye concealer with powder. I’m not as crazy about the other end but I will occasionally use it for contour or bronzer. Love the rounded end for undereye. It’s the perfect size and does exactly what I need it to.
Taylor M.
Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?
Allyson R.
Is this very soft? How does it compare to real techniques?
day M.
The brush It's so soft or not?
Jenna O.
Is this brush really worth the money? Is there any cheaper options at Sephora or MAC that would blend out contour nicely?
Lauren A.
Is this brush worth the price?