BY KAT VON D

If you’re gonna be a contour queen, you gotta have the right tool for the job!

Our double-ended brush was custom designed by Kat for use with the Shade+Light Contour Palette. Made with plush, soft synthetic bristles, it has a domed side that tapers to a point to reach all the angles and corners, plus a slanted side for blending and creating the perfect gradation that’s so important in the world of contouring!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• how can i use this brush or for what can i use this brush?????6 Answers
  • Why is this so expensive?6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?2 Answers
Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush
  • "I love this product it has everything you will need for contouring and the box even comes with a guide on how to. Going to buy this product every time I run out" in 221 reviews
  • "I usually hate double ended brush because they're impossible to store and travel with, but this comes with a cute case. Maybe if you don't like Gothic stuff you might not like it because it's a coffin shape, though. This brush is soooo soft and such a good size. I use the Shade side for both contour/bronzer/blush (yes I wash it pretty often) and I use the Light side for setting and highlighting. It's pricey--but worth it. No shedding and so far the white parts haven't stained. Much better than the Urban Decay double sided brush. " in 32 reviews
Laura T.
This brush is probably my favourite brush in my make up collection. It's absolutely perfect for shading and especially for contouring.

I use it with Kat von D's shade and contour palette but honestly i would reach for this brush for any highlight or contour.

The angle on the shade side of the brush is perfect for under cheekbones, jawline and your forehead. I originally thought i would dislike how big and domed shape the light side of this brush is but I love it! its perfect shape for your upper cheek bones, nose and forehead. Since the light side is so fluffy, i use this side to blend the contour into the highlight.

The brush is dense but it feels fluffy and soft. I personally find that perfect for blending because it doesnt make your skin feel raw as you blend out your contour.

Its very easy to contour your notes with this brush because of how effectually the brush is tapered. I also like how long and heavy the brush is, gives you a lot of control when flipping the brush and blending.

10/10 would highly recommend. Its completely worth the money!
Venti T.
SANTEE, CA
I purchased this brush while purchasing other Kat Von D products and wasn't sure if I would use it but knew I had to have it. Funny because now I use it everyday. I was a little nervous about the double end and trying not to smash one verses the other but I how well the brush was made. I have not had any fall out and I clean my brushes often (1-2 times a week sometimes more). I love how soft both ends are and photo finish I get when using the brush. I'm glad I purchased it and haven't regretted it since.
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked this brush up when it went on sale at sephora and I am completely pleased with my purchase. This is a great brush for the fact that it is SUPER soft, the shape of the brush fits in my contour perfectly and applies the perfect amount of product. For my under eye highlight I just love applying my powder with this brush. It does not shed and it comes with a case. You can’t beat it!! I used to be in love with my real techniques brush but I honestly haven’t picked anything up other than this one. Except for my elf contour brush for my nose because I need a smaller precise brush for that area of my contour. For the price its great because you are getting a double ended brush for two purposes and you are also getting a case on top of that for $20! Very happy I picked this one up :)
Valerie D.
Fabens, TX
This is my favorite contour brush in the world. It is a little pricey but it’s a worthy investment since it’s great quality and durable. I use it every single day for contour, and the “concealer” side I use it as a blush brush and it works beautifully for that. I recommend this brush hands down it’s gorgeous and is sturdy and worth buying.
Rosemarie R.
BUY THIS BRUSH!!

It has changed my life when I first began to contour. I was so confused by the whole process and at first I had a really bad brush which made me even more confused. This brush made all the difference. I love how it has two sides, one to contour with and the other you  can use to apply a highlight powder, setting powder or facial powder.. pretty much any powder. The bristles are so soft and it allows your makeup to apply so smoothly.  Also, I've had a lot of problems with many brushes that i've tried with the bristles coming out all over my face and this brush has not done that to me. Very well put together!
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I had a really hard time finding the perfect dual end contour brush. When I found this one by Kat Von D I tried it and I can't live without it. Everything blends beautifully, the bristles are soft, and it even comes with its own storage coffin case! It's definitely worth the price!
Minerva C.
Love these brushes they are super soft and sit well on top of the skin. They blend the product very well on the skin and cut well into the contour areas. They both pick up a good amount of product and place it perfectly onto the skin. I bought one for myself and my mom.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Probably my favorite makeup brush I own. Contouring is something I do everytime I do my makeup so this brush is an essential part of my routine. It works beautifully for contouring. I've also used it for setting my undereye, bronzing and brushing of my setting powder. I'm not a big fan of duo end brushes but this one works so good I just had to have it.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I bought this brush because I wanted more options. My skin type is normal and this works well with my skin and is easy to use. I use this every time I do a full face of makeup. I highly recommend this brush combo if you can still buy it at Sephora. I bought this at TJMaxx during the Holiday season.
Jada T.
I really enjoy using this brush and you can tell that it’s really high quality. I like the light side of the brush because it’s so soft and leaves my powder so smooth. I don’t really like the shade side for my face shape but other than that it’s fine.
Jenna O.
Is this brush really worth the money? Is there any cheaper options at Sephora or MAC that would blend out contour nicely?
Lauren A.
Is this brush worth the price?
Taylor M.
Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?
Estephany M.
San Diego, CA
Is it durable?
day M.
The brush It's so soft or not?