Taylor M.

Is it worth the price? Or are cheaper brushes the way to go?

Rosemarie R.
Rosemarie R.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
There are many cheaper brushes out there that could give you the same result that this brush does, however I think this brush is worth the money. The bristles are so soft, yet are durable and pick up so much product. The bristles are also really put together well, and I've never had any fall out on me like I've had happen with other cheaper brushes. I love that its double sided as well because it is so convenient.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Bonaire, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
I personally believe that there are many cheaper brushes that will give you the same affect as this brush. I really like the wet n wild brushes they aren't double ended but buying two of those brushes is way cheaper than that one brush.