Heather F.
Philadelphia , PA
I picked this brush up when it went on sale at sephora and I am completely pleased with my purchase. This is a great brush for the fact that it is SUPER soft, the shape of the brush fits in my contour perfectly and applies the perfect amount of product. For my under eye highlight I just love applying my powder with this brush. It does not shed and it comes with a case. You can’t beat it!! I used to be in love with my real techniques brush but I honestly haven’t picked anything up other than this one. Except for my elf contour brush for my nose because I need a smaller precise brush for that area of my contour. For the price its great because you are getting a double ended brush for two purposes and you are also getting a case on top of that for $20! Very happy I picked this one up :)