Rosemarie R.
BUY THIS BRUSH!!

It has changed my life when I first began to contour. I was so confused by the whole process and at first I had a really bad brush which made me even more confused. This brush made all the difference. I love how it has two sides, one to contour with and the other you  can use to apply a highlight powder, setting powder or facial powder.. pretty much any powder. The bristles are so soft and it allows your makeup to apply so smoothly.  Also, I've had a lot of problems with many brushes that i've tried with the bristles coming out all over my face and this brush has not done that to me. Very well put together!