Add a Photo

By KAT VON D
#111 in Eyeshadow
An eye shadow palette designed to transform your eyes through the art of color contouring. Step up your contoured eye looks with the Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad. Featuring four specially curated palettes with matte shades, these quads spotlight Kat Von D's high pigment, silky, and blendable shadows in a covetable, coffin-shaped palette. Bring out the best in your eyes with a neutral base, and then use the contour, define, and highlight shades to create your ideal eye shape. Each quad includes an easy-to-follow how-to insert, illustrated by Kat Von D, so you can lift, define, widen, and narrow eyes with color. This set contains: - 0.09 oz Base Shade - 3 x 0.04 oz in Shade to Define, Contour, Highlight - How to insert It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates "The true inspiration behind Shade + Light comes from all these years of trying to understand the use of shadows and light within the portraits I draw." Kat Von D "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D To enhance your eye color, choose a quad that contrasts with your eyes: Sage: for brown eyes Plum: for green eyes Rust: for blue eyes Smoke: for all eye colors
Photos (26)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Underwood

Amazing eye shadow quad
Pic is of my first ever try of doing eye shadow
Easy to use and can create so many different looks
I use and play around with it quite a bit
The price I thought was reasonable
Not tested on animals which for me is a huge thing for my beauty products
Would definitely buy the other quads in the range to
Is powdery when you use it but stays and doesn't move when apply at all
Would highly recommend this eye shadow for a beginner, just starting out with make up
Great packaging! Luv the case!๐Ÿ˜
Abby D.
Abby D.
Glendale, AZ

This Kat Von D quad in plum is absolutely amazing!!!!! The pigmentation is gorgeous and in one swipe on the skin is full pigment . Can we talk about the way the shadows feel ! They are so smooth and creamy . They almost feel like a cream when swatching it on the finger but it actually a powder ! This pallet is great for blue eyes since it has the pink and purple tones and she has 3 other beautiful quads that will work for everyone!!!! It was a great price for what the product is and the brand !!!
Sophie A.
Sophie A.

I adore this little quad. The lightest at the far right is a satin finish rather than matte. It makes an excellent hilight.

The texture is very silky and pigmented. ..what KVD is known for! It's easy to blend too. A little goes a long way in terms of colour payoff.

This palette does flatter many skin tones. It's not a cool toned palette but really looks pretty on those with brown eyes.

You can create a variety of looks from something subtle to an intese smokey eye.
Isaac M.
Isaac M.
San Francisco, CA

I love the colors on this. Theg are gorgeous in and out of the pan, and look great on my eyes. The colors are long lasting, and the variety is great for such a small palette. However, they are not blendable at all. I struggle to make them look good on my eyes or use them with other colors. The packaging is adorable, and I love the idea of a mirror, but it is too small to really use - and I'd rather pay for a better formula than a mirror I can't use.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Spain

His appearance is so pretty, all the details of the package are amazing and give a captivating appearance to the product. The shade are slightly dusty, but they do on the eyelid magnificent and one works with them very well. The colors are perfect to do the smoked very nice pink one and for the daily use. Only he is in sephora shops, and his price is 28 dollars, a high enough price to be alone 4 shades, but the quality is worth it.
Violet V.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX

I purchased the plum quad and I've been in love with it! A little bit goes a long way with this product because all of the shades are very pigmented and the only drawback to it that I've seen so far is how powdery the shadows are, but they are so easily blendable that I'm willing to look past it. As long as you use a light hand when dipping your brush into the shadows you'll be fine. I will be purchasing the rust quad as well.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY

I love this quad for on the go! I always carry this with me to school or the gum because its compact. I can do a dramatic eye or a natural eye using this palette. I have brown eyes an i think these plum shades accentuate it even more. This palette has the creamy texture and pigmentation as the original Shade + Light Eye palette has. I have a review on youtube on it, if youd like to watch! Check it out at Beautybazaaaar
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Port Arthur, Tx

Just recently picked this up but so far I'm in love. the quad is all matte, which i prefer for everyday and as my eyes are hazel and i always try to pop out the green this palette is perfect for that. the shadows are all smooth and easily blendable, i will say that with the high pigmentation that its easy to a bit overboard if you aren't accustomed to her shadows. but over all its a great little palette for everyday use
Jewelen D.
Jewelen D.

Kat has done it again. The plum quad is one of two that I bought. I wasn't expecting the light shades to look so good on my skin tone, but they do. I love all the different shades of purple in this quad. The only complaint I have is that the quad doesn't open all the way to properly use the mirror. In spite of this, the pigmentation is off the charts and they are easy to blend.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Fremont, OH

So these had been hyped up for so long that I couldn't contain myself. The first day they came out I bough plum. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. That mixed with the size makes these little things perfect for travel. I will say that the price is amazing at 26$ but the shadows themselves are a bit more chalky then her other palettes. However they are very pigmented.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I love most KVD makeup and I want this but can anyone tell me how easy these are to blend? Sometimes I apply a little too much so I need some good blending haha! Thanks! (:
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise, ID

I have been looking at this pallet but with the green and earth tones ... Is it amazing or what ? I need a new one and I'm leaning towards this
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wayne, PA

Are these more matte or have some shimmer?
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
White Plains, NY

I've been really interested in buying a purple shadow, and this color seems perfect! But I want to know, how is the formula? Is it long lasting?
diana b.
diana b.
Santa Maria, CA

How much does this cost at sephora:o hope there not sold out, I want to spoil myself 4 my birthday in September๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜

Join Now