Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette

Now in a new and improved hard-shell case, our Shade +Light Eye Contour Palette is more rad than ever!

Arranged with the perfect blend of neutral, warm and cool tones, it contains base, contour, highlight and define shades…just one look and you know this sh*t is insane!

Each matte powder is finely milled and highly pigmented for true payoff and awesome blendability! We dare you to find a shade that you don’t absolutely adore ; )

Follow Kat’s tutorials on the illustrated insert included with the palette to learn how to lift, define and balance your eyes. Then check out the rest of our site for other ways to inspire you to use this dreamy palette! The Shade+Light Eye Palette’s versatility has us feeling super creative all the time.

We’re all over Instagram liking Shade+Light looks that strike us to our core. We wanna see yours next! Post with #kvdlook.

Hi beauties. How does this hold up on dark skin tones?
Is this shadow pigmented and worth the price ?
What is the pigmentations like?! I’ve been debating on getting this!! Also the consistency.
Start your review of Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette!
Product Highlights
“This palette is amazing. Must have! Every shadow is so soft and very pigmented. I love it I use it almost every day I got it when it came out I have not stopped using it. Loooooove it! ” in 1,554 reviews
“I got this palette back in March, and I haven't put it down since! It's the perfect neutral palette to go along with any collection. Since it has cool, neutral, and warm tones, it will literally go with anything. I use it every single day. If there's one product you're gonna splurge on, let it be this one! ” in 927 reviews
“...a guide that teach you how to make any eye makeup like smokey eye, is long lasting all day and all night, perfect for any occasion, i really, really love it” in 158 reviews
I LOVE neutral eyeshadows ! These matte colors are super pigmented . Kind of pricey but worth the money! They last all day long and don't crease . With a variety of warm & cool colors it makes my dark eyes pop! I would recommend to anyone looking for neutral matte shades .
Orange Park, FL
KVD has some of the most gorgeous and blendable eyeshadows on the market. This palette is great for those just starting out. It has a wide variety of mattes perfect for any skin tone. I love this palette and recommend it to everyone.
Artesia, NM
Love this palette! I can't get enough of it! I'm to the point where I need to repurchase. I have dark eyes and it still finds a way to make my eyes look good. I ordered mine from Sephora and I recommend that everyone should own it.
Chandler, AZ
Great neutral palette that is perfect for beginners and experienced make up artists. This colors are amazing and the product goes on well. I believe this palette would go on any skin tone. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Martin, TN
Let me be the first to say, I don't do contour really well. But I absolutely adore these eyeshadows and their staying power. The only thing I wish is that the brushes weren't so expensive because the palette alone is kind of pricy.
Fairfax Station, VA
Probably my favorite natural/matte palette I've used. For the amount and pigmentation you get, it's a good price. The colors are so pretty and you can do so many natural and glamorous looks. I would recommend to others especially if you're looking for a good matte palette.
Laredo, TX
The perfect palette!! Countour and eyeshaows 2 in one you can countour you face and do a smokey eyelook tons of eyelooks i totally love it so convenient and the eyeshadows so pigmented as well as the countour shades
Morganton, NC
Everything about this eyeshadow palette is so incredible. I purchased this item from Sephora and it was 100% worth the money. I really enjoy that all of the shades are matte and the consistency of them is outstanding! They are so creamy, pigmented, and smooth. The colors are beautiful and they wear beautifully. I can't say enough good things about these shadows! 10 out of 10!
Aliso viejo, CA
I use this palate every day and it's my number one go to all the time. The shadows are the most pigmented I've ever used and blend so easily and smoothly together. It's a little on the spendy side but it's worth every single penny.
I just got back into make up and this is the pallet I got and hot damn do I love it! It even gives you instructions if you need help on figuring out how to do smokey eye or a natural eye! Definitely recommend and will probably stay with her. Only can be found at Sephora.

553 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary
9 months ago
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette ? Anyone know how I can learn to use this?
Jamie L. • 9 months ago
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "learn to use this". But- theres probably videos on youtube that'd help you with whatever your issue is! :)