BY KAT VON D #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Now in a new and improved hard-shell case, our Shade +Light Eye Contour Palette is more rad than ever!

Arranged with the perfect blend of neutral, warm and cool tones, it contains base, contour, highlight and define shades…just one look and you know this sh*t is insane!

Each matte powder is finely milled and highly pigmented for true payoff and awesome blendability! We dare you to find a shade that you don’t absolutely adore ; )

Follow Kat’s tutorials on the illustrated insert included with the palette to learn how to lift, define and balance your eyes. Then check out the rest of our site for other ways to inspire you to use this dreamy palette! The Shade+Light Eye Palette’s versatility has us feeling super creative all the time.

We’re all over Instagram liking Shade+Light looks that strike us to our core. We wanna see yours next! Post with #kvdlook.

• Do you have this palette too?2 Answers
  • Kat Von D or Anastasia BH?1 Answers
  • If I already have about 8 eyeshadow palettes already ( I'm a pale...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This pallette is everything! My husband got it for me, we ordered it from Kat von d website on black Friday. It said 3 day shipping but it took closer to a week and a half. But totally worth the wait. The colors blend so effortlessly, it honestly took two seconds for it to blend out beautifully. The colors are so pigmented. The pan has some kick up, but I tapped it and didn't notice any fallout on my face. I was looking for a matte pallette for just as an everyday go to and this is it! Honestly Manny mua inspired me to get it. I'm so glad I did. It's easy to use as a base and if you want glitter just dress up with another shadow. But as I'm maturing I'm honestly perfering matte. I own alot of MAC shadows, a too faced pallette, nyx, abh, boxum.. the list goes on and I hate to say it but this is my favorite eyeshadow.. (I'm a die hard MAC user) it came packaged well with bubble wrap and didn't get damaged. I just can't say enough about this beautiful pallette. If your considering getting it go for it, it's $50. So it was a bit to shell out but I know this will be the first pallette I use all of the colors out of so it's so worth it to me. The pans seem to be very large so I have a feeling it'll last a while. I'm going to be venturing into KVD now!! #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #katvondbeauty #contour #matte
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I LOVE this palette! I use it almost everyday to get any kind of look I'm in the mood for. There is a natural, smoky and more warm tone selection of looks. I rarely use all the colors in the smokey look because there is a grey tone and a very black tone but I do use the black shadow to pack down my eyeliner almost everyday. It is VERY black and a little goes a long way. I am able to create so many looks using this one palette and the colors are so pigmented, I haven't even hit pan on it and I've had for way too long! (Over a year!) The colors are still very pigmented and they blend so beautifully. I would def recommend this palette!
Jocelyn M.
Okeechobee, FL
I fell in love with this palette the first time I used it. Since then I have used it almost every day and have found ways to use it for any occasion. Firstly, the packaging is beautiful and even comes with suggested steps to create looks, which is particularly helpful for those who are less experienced with makeup. The best part of the packaging has to be the enormous mirror. The palette does not come with a brush, which will only be an issue for some consumers. The shadows themselves are pretty much all I could ask for in a neutral palette. The colors are beautiful, highly pigmented, and easy to blend. They're super soft, although a bit powdery.
Christina N.
Godley
Omg, I have not one bad thing to say about this pallet. It's amazing. The pigment is bold. Easy to blend. I only really like matte colors, and these are the ones for me. Colors arent too wild, perfect for everyday wear. The pallet comes with instructions on how to do each eye look. I'd say this is a good pallet for someone who's learning how to do. makeup. This is my everyday pallet!! I even use one of the browns to fill in my eyebrows!!!
Allison R.
I have been a Kat fan since she was on L.A. ink, but let me tell you, this girl knows makeup! Not not is this palette beautifully packaged, but this formula is out of this world!! I have blue eyes and live for neutral palettes and this one is a go-to for any occasion. I could complain and say I wish there were a few shimmers mixed in with the all mattes, but I have other palettes I can use to as a pop if shimmer into a look. All in all I would highly recommend!
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
Omg I love this palette. It's the perfect palette of neutrals and can also do a great smoky eye with it. Very pigmented and is long lasting. Blends fairly easy! I love her eye Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palettepalettes and hope she comes out with some more eye palettes soon! This with trooper eye liner is a great combo! Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Jordanna R.
Guntersville AL
I love this pallette! The cost was a bit much, but I have been using this to create different looks for almost a year. The colors are so heavily pigmented that there is still over 75% of the product. The packaging is cool, but it’s also very protective and well constructed. Beautiful shadows, makes it look like I know exactly what I’m doing when making difficult looks.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This was the first nude eyeshadow palette I ever purchased. I love all of the matte shades, and there are so many different kinds of smoky eyes I can create with this. It's great as a standalone product or in conjunction with other palettes that have shimmers or more colors. I definitely use some shades more than others, so in the future I will likely select individual pans if possible as I'm not using it evenly across all the options.
Stephanie A.
Altha
I love this Palette! It has the perfect mixture of cool and warm tones! I love how it has three different large pan transition shades depending on whether you want a cool or warm transition. The shadow is creamy and blends so well on the eye. And I love the black packaging that fits Kat Von D’s persona so well. Whether you want a smoky eye, or just a neutral every day look, this Palette is a makeup must have!
Halley L.
The best matte eyeshadow formula around, with everyday shades that work alone or paired with other shimmers. I legitimately use every shade in this palette, and each one blends effortlessly into the next. A little powdery but if you tap off, you’ll have good results with no fallout. Such a great palette for so many people—super versatile and high quality!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I've been wanting to purchase this but I haven't gotten any feedback back. Let me know is they are good? If they are chalky, cremey, well pigment???
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I've been dying to buy this plate for awhile. Does it blend well ? And also does it last all day? I have quite a few plates already and don't won't to waste my money on it if it's not worth it
Naomi M.
South Houston, TX
I want this pallet so bad! It looks really good but is it like any other pallet? Is it worth the money?
Connie P.
Liberty, KY
How good is this makeup. I love shades of Brown but I want to make sure it's good quality before I buy it?
Taylor B.
Is there much kick up and fallout from this product?