BY KAT VON D #5 in Eye Makeup

Confession: we have a mad crush on this eyeshadow brush!

Because two is always better than one, Kat made this tool to perfectly handle all kinds of eye contouring techniques! The tapered Shade end is shaped to precisely apply shadow exactly where you want it, while the Light end blends and softens without removing pigment (that’s the key to a naturally contoured look!). Soft synthetic bristles are the perfect density and length to pick up and evenly apply the high-pigment powders in our Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Does this eyeliner stay on good or will it smear?2 Answers
  • What do you mean by Contour Your Eyes ??2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Would it help out beginners?? Ho...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Deanna G.
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush I use this brush almost daily. Kat von D's brushes are all high quality, a bit pricey. But worth it in my opinion. This one is very versatile, one end is small and pointy and the other more fluffy. Great for the eye area. Between the two ends you can do so much! I like too use the skinny end for that tough of highlight in the corners of my eyes.
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
I love it!
I bought it on purpose separately at sephora. What i love about it is its quality, and both perfect brushes for the lower-lash line!
One end - delicate precision brush, and the other - blending lower-lash small brush.
Its a great brush and I would definitely recommend this one!
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I love this brush. I passed it up for a long time just because I didn’t need anymore brushes. But I’m glad I bought this. It’s perfect. It blends perfectly and is easy to clean. It’s soft and does the job well.
Hayley M.
Huntsville
Amazing!! Was unsure at first, but so happy I splurged on this! Definitely worth the price! Love the narrow and wider ended sides ! Helps create gorgeous eye looks. I'm pretty new to eyeshadow and this product helps me so much, especially when lining lower lids!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
One of my favourite eye makeup brush is Kat Von D shade+light eye contour brush it is so soft & easy to use. It's glides smoothly on my lid while applying eye shadow & because of the two sides it's make eyeshadow application so easy even on the corners. It's bristles never fall out. It little expensive but totally worth it.
Olguiisz P.
I love it!!
I bought it at Sephora is really really good
Super soft and good quality!! It’s pricey but is worth it!!
I totally recommend it, and it’s a super cute brush!!
I love Kat Von D produces!! They are really good!!
Susu S.
I love the smudged side it helps with my lower lash line when trying to apply a thin line of shadow under but the fluffy side isn’t as fluffy or full as id like it to be to pack on shades and blend but overall it is still a good eyeshadow brush that is dual ended and gets the job done.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I love the pencil end of the brush so much!! Its so perfect for smudging out the lower lash line. Both ends are super soft and hold up through washing after washing!
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've decided to buy this brush since I bought the KVD quad shadows too. I felt like it'd go together well since it's the same brand anyway. I have only been using this brush with my KVD quad eyeshadows and I love how it picks up the color easily and transfers to the lid well. I find the brush to be too big for my eyes, though, and it isn't as smooth when blending, just requiring more effort, probably because it's has shorter bristles. The skinny end of the brush works beautifully, though. I find this brush handy as well because instead of carrying two brushes my makeup bag, I would only have to carry one. The only downside I can really find from this brush is that I tend to keep my brushes in a jar when I'm at home and having this stand up might ruin one side of the brush. I usually keep the pointy side up in this case. Other than that, this brush works really well with the KVD eyeshadows (the quads at least), but I haven't tried it on other KVD shadows yet or other brands of eyeshadows.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I went on a whim and decided to buy this brush because it was the only KVD brush I dodn't currently have at the time. I'm really glad I did because it has become one of my standard brushes for a lot of eye looks. The fluffy end is great for picking up pigments and laying down good washes of color, while the pointed end is great for inner corner, crease, cut-crease, liner, and lower lash-line detailing. I think this brush really encompasses a lot of different possible looks which is nice so we don't have to be hunting for the right brush among our stashes. The fact that this comes with a carrying/storage hard case is a big +1 for me so I know that it stays nice and safe when I'm not using it or traveling.
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
Is this worth the price? Any good less expensive dupes out there?
Valerie D.
Toronto
Is this worth the money? Would it help out beginners?? How much is it in Canada? Thank you!!
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
What do you mean by Contour Your Eyes ??
Susan S.
Does this eyeliner stay on good or will it smear?
Cari D.
Do these work better with the palette than other brushes?