BY KAT VON D #5 in Eye Makeup

Confession: we have a mad crush on this eyeshadow brush!

Because two is always better than one, Kat made this tool to perfectly handle all kinds of eye contouring techniques! The tapered Shade end is shaped to precisely apply shadow exactly where you want it, while the Light end blends and softens without removing pigment (that’s the key to a naturally contoured look!). Soft synthetic bristles are the perfect density and length to pick up and evenly apply the high-pigment powders in our Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• What do you mean by Contour Your Eyes ??2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Would it help out beginners?? How much i...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Any good less expensive dupes out there?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
desiree a.
Brooklyn, NY
I love anything and everything by Kat Von D
From the eyeliner to her wigs
My only issue I have especially when it comes to the brushes is the price. I need to find a place where I can at least save a few $
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
I love this brush! Super great and easy for applying shadow. It’s very soft, bristles never fall out, and evenly applies the color. I use it every day for my shadow! The smaller size is very precise and great for the corners of your eye. Highly recommend !
Lissbette P.
Absolutely adore this! Since it comes with two sides you don’t need to look around so much for your other brushes when applying your eyeshadow. The brush itself if nice and the brush is very soft when applying your makeup on. I recommend!
Ina B.
Winter Park, FL
One of my all times favorite Kat von d brush, it’s always on my kit with me , perfect for applying eyeshadows with Precision and than blend , perfect combo 2 in 1 brush
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I love the pencil end of the brush so much!! Its so perfect for smudging out the lower lash line. Both ends are super soft and hold up through washing after washing!
Hillary B.
Anniston, AL
I love this brush. It is really easy to use and even easier to clean! It comes with its own case! I bought it two years ago and after all this time it’s still like brand new after a good cleaning! But if it was ever lost I would just buy it again!!
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I've decided to buy this brush since I bought the KVD quad shadows too. I felt like it'd go together well since it's the same brand anyway. I have only been using this brush with my KVD quad eyeshadows and I love how it picks up the color easily and transfers to the lid well. I find the brush to be too big for my eyes, though, and it isn't as smooth when blending, just requiring more effort, probably because it's has shorter bristles. The skinny end of the brush works beautifully, though. I find this brush handy as well because instead of carrying two brushes my makeup bag, I would only have to carry one. The only downside I can really find from this brush is that I tend to keep my brushes in a jar when I'm at home and having this stand up might ruin one side of the brush. I usually keep the pointy side up in this case. Other than that, this brush works really well with the KVD eyeshadows (the quads at least), but I haven't tried it on other KVD shadows yet or other brands of eyeshadows.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I went on a whim and decided to buy this brush because it was the only KVD brush I dodn't currently have at the time. I'm really glad I did because it has become one of my standard brushes for a lot of eye looks. The fluffy end is great for picking up pigments and laying down good washes of color, while the pointed end is great for inner corner, crease, cut-crease, liner, and lower lash-line detailing. I think this brush really encompasses a lot of different possible looks which is nice so we don't have to be hunting for the right brush among our stashes. The fact that this comes with a carrying/storage hard case is a big +1 for me so I know that it stays nice and safe when I'm not using it or traveling.
Tobey D.
I have 3 of these! I picked them up from Sephora. This is a double ended Brush, which usually I don't like, but this one comes in a cute plastic coffin case! One side is a small dome shaped eye brush, Soft for blending and the other side is a tapered pencil brush for precision cut creases or smudging under the eye. This is a cruelty free synthetic brush. Must have! You need it! Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush
Bria N.
I don't know why but I really love this eyeshadow brush the price and quality is amazing for this brush and it really blends out so smoothly and the crease end of the brush gets deep into the crease to make a nice cut crease I'll definitely recommend this brush to people if you haven't used it yet.
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
Is this worth the price? Any good less expensive dupes out there?
Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
What do you mean by Contour Your Eyes ??
Valerie D.
Toronto
Is this worth the money? Would it help out beginners?? How much is it in Canada? Thank you!!
Cari D.
Do these work better with the palette than other brushes?
april i.
How is the blending with this brush?