BY KAT VON D #5 in Eye Makeup

Confession: we have a mad crush on this eyeshadow brush!

Because two is always better than one, Kat made this tool to perfectly handle all kinds of eye contouring techniques! The tapered Shade end is shaped to precisely apply shadow exactly where you want it, while the Light end blends and softens without removing pigment (that’s the key to a naturally contoured look!). Soft synthetic bristles are the perfect density and length to pick up and evenly apply the high-pigment powders in our Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette!

Best of all, this brush comes with its own beautiful resting place. The hard coffin case keeps it safe and protected when you’re at home or traveling!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Is this worth the money? Would it help out beginners?? How much i...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Any good less expensive dupes out there?5 Answers
  • Do these work better with the palette than other brushes?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! Super great and easy for applying shadow. It’s very soft, bristles never fall out, and evenly applies the color. I use it every day for my shadow! The smaller size is very precise and great for the corners of your eye. Highly recommend !
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently purchased this eye shadow brush and I really like it. I thought it was a good price for double ended brush. The quality is good. The bristles are soft and have not had any fall out since using them and washing them. Highly recommend.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It might be kind of pricey, but it's worth it in my opinion! There's two sides to this so you get what you pay for!! I don't have any complaints for this brush and would buy it again!
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've decided to buy this brush since I bought the KVD quad shadows too. I felt like it'd go together well since it's the same brand anyway. I have only been using this brush with my KVD quad eyeshadows and I love how it picks up the color easily and transfers to the lid well. I find the brush to be too big for my eyes, though, and it isn't as smooth when blending, just requiring more effort, probably because it's has shorter bristles. The skinny end of the brush works beautifully, though. I find this brush handy as well because instead of carrying two brushes my makeup bag, I would only have to carry one. The only downside I can really find from this brush is that I tend to keep my brushes in a jar when I'm at home and having this stand up might ruin one side of the brush. I usually keep the pointy side up in this case. Other than that, this brush works really well with the KVD eyeshadows (the quads at least), but I haven't tried it on other KVD shadows yet or other brands of eyeshadows.
darren c.
Pico Rivera , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to eyeshadow brushes. The blending side really pack on color and blends well. Easy to clean the other side is great for the lower lash line and inner corner. Would recommend. They’re soft too
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pencil end of the brush so much!! Its so perfect for smudging out the lower lash line. Both ends are super soft and hold up through washing after washing!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I went on a whim and decided to buy this brush because it was the only KVD brush I dodn't currently have at the time. I'm really glad I did because it has become one of my standard brushes for a lot of eye looks. The fluffy end is great for picking up pigments and laying down good washes of color, while the pointed end is great for inner corner, crease, cut-crease, liner, and lower lash-line detailing. I think this brush really encompasses a lot of different possible looks which is nice so we don't have to be hunting for the right brush among our stashes. The fact that this comes with a carrying/storage hard case is a big +1 for me so I know that it stays nice and safe when I'm not using it or traveling.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
This brush is an interesting brush. The one end is great for blending and getting in the crease, but the tapered end is not my favorite. Honestly, this is not an everyday brush for me, I wish the one end was flat instead of round to blend. Plus, not too many use a tapered brush like that, most use a very thin liner brush in my opinion. Wish her brushes were one sided honestly. But love her line overall.
Tobey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 3 of these! I picked them up from Sephora. This is a double ended Brush, which usually I don't like, but this one comes in a cute plastic coffin case! One side is a small dome shaped eye brush, Soft for blending and the other side is a tapered pencil brush for precision cut creases or smudging under the eye. This is a cruelty free synthetic brush. Must have! You need it! Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush
Bria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why but I really love this eyeshadow brush the price and quality is amazing for this brush and it really blends out so smoothly and the crease end of the brush gets deep into the crease to make a nice cut crease I'll definitely recommend this brush to people if you haven't used it yet.
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
Is this worth the price? Any good less expensive dupes out there?
Valerie D.
Toronto
Is this worth the money? Would it help out beginners?? How much is it in Canada? Thank you!!
Cari D.
Do these work better with the palette than other brushes?