Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette

Experience extreme long wear and insane pigment payoff with Shade + Light Crème Refillable Contour Palette. Forget everything you once knew about crème contouring – these velvety, non-greasy, and insanely blendable contour and highlight shades melt effortlessly into skin for bulletproof wear that is perfect for dry and oily skin types.

The Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette is loaded with a unique selection of shades and undertones that capture the true contour and highlight tones in every complexion. The three contour shades create realistic shadows to recede facial features, while the three highlight shades impart a soft luminosity to amplify dimension, so you can effortlessly sculpt, chisel, shape, and slenderize your features for enhanced definition.

As an expert artist, Kat Von D uses shadow and light to create depth and dimension in her sketches and portraits. She applied the same principles of contrast and gradients to create her bestselling Shade + Light Contour Palette and now, the newly reimagined, Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette.

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Apply:

Amp up your sculpt by setting your crème contour with the corresponding powder shades in the Shade + Light Contour Palette. Just remember: crèmes before powders.

Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette’s refillable design allows you to mix and match your go-to crème and powder pans to create the contour palette of your wildest dreams.

What’s better? The creme or the powder??
iss the product lasting ??
[product:kat-von-d-shade-light-creme-contour-palette] How well does this perform? Any other creme contours you would recommend?
Start your review of Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this contour kit is so good! it blends so well into my powder and you don’t have to blend really hard to get it to do so. the coloring of the contour is perfect for my skin tone (light to medium) and i love the feel of the powder. only downside is i have gone through it pretty quickly because contour requires a bit of powder-& that’s tough when it’s a little pricey.” in 1,112 reviews
“...lightest contour shades as bronzer and contour. unfortunately, due to my fair skin tone i don’t think i am going to ever be able to use the darkest of the highlight and contour shades. however, the powders are super soft, smooth and pigmented. this is the only product i own from kat von d and it makes me want to check out some of her other products.” in 411 reviews
i have this in the shade light. i find that the darker shades are way to dark. i use the lightest dark shade & it is was to hard to blend out. the lighter shades you can't even tell that it's on your skin. i would not recommend.
Wasilla, AK
Kat Von D palette is amazing, because the colors are NOT powdery, they stick so well, and does contour so pretty!!! I like the variety and how you can bronze up with it as well, it's amazing!!!!
California, MD
The KVD contour palette is amazing. The colors are not patchy at all and blend like a dream. He highlight shades are great for the undereye and for making the contour sharper, and the contour shades are good colors to fit mist skin tones. Definitely worth the price!
South Lyon
This is the best contouring kit that I have used by a land slide. All of the different highlighting and contouring shades allows every skin tone to have the ability to have beautiful contouring. The packaging is very sturdy, and I would totally recommend this product.
Wynantskill, NY
This is up there with my Anastasia palette! The shades are great for a range of skin tones and the coverage and payoff is buildable and blendable. For the price and the quality, this is a winner
Tea, SD
I have had this product for about a year now and am still in love every time I apply it. It has just the perfect amount of gray undertone for it to look natural. Of course it is very long lasting as it is one of Kat Von D's product. I would definitely recommend this.
Mabank , TX
In 😍 with this contour palette. It seriously is so pigmented, I barely have to touch my brush in the powder which is amazing because this stuff is going to last me a long time! I am kicking myself for not buying this sooner 🙌🏼
Seattle, WA
I love this contour palette I was hesitant on buying at first but I must it's worth the price . The colors are very good and of all skin types and blends beautifully would definitely recommend it
So I was on the fence about this, but I honestly would buy this contour palette 100x over and over. It's not just amazingly pigmented, it is so easy to apply, blendable...did I already say amazing?
STOCKTON, CA
Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette uploaded by Amy H.
I love my Kat Von D shade + light contour palette. It doesn't make you look orange and dirty like some contour palette does. It matches all skin type. I highly recommend this palette. In love...

2351 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allison, PA
4 days ago
Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette How well does this perform? Any other creme contours you would recommend?
Hartville, OH
a month ago
Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette ? Does this pallet come in the option powder? Or is it only crime?
Melinda B. • 7 days ago
They have it in a powder palette and there is also a cream palette❤❤❤