Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette

A limited-edition eye shadow palette with a gold loose pigment jar and eight rich, jeweled tones, inspired by the essence of Egypt. Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette captures the opulence and beauty of ancient Egypt with a versatile design unlike any other Kat Von D palette. The configuration features eight pressed powders in matte and metallic shimmer finishes, plus a removable jar of gold loose pigment for ultimate versatility. This signature triple-milled, high-pigment eye shadow formula delivers instant, true color payoff and silky blendability, so you can experiment with layering and mix and match finishes for a stunning dimensional look. Then, let your creativity run wild with Prophet, the gold loose pigment. From gilding lids to flecking brows, this little pot takes Serpentina to the next level. With exclusive artwork hand-drawn by Kat, this palette will inspire you to channel your inner Egyptian queen to create rich, jeweled eye looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "The inspiration for this palette came more from a sentiment versus an actual muse. But if I had to choose a physical representation, I'd say it's inspired by the essence of Egypt Cleopatra to be specific. Although she's portrayed as one of the most beautiful women in history, the truth is, her most powerful qualities were her intelligence and self-creation. She was the original pioneering woman." Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette is completely free of animal-derived ingredients. Shade and shade descriptions: Bloodmilk (matte brick red), Medusa (bronze shimmer), Ankh (matte black with gold glitter), Queen (rust glitter), Hieroglyph (copper shimmer), Nile (ocean blue shimmer), Scarab (emerald shimmer), Venom (matte royal purple), Prophet (fool's gold loose pigment).

How pigmented are these?
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette by Kat Von D que tanto me recomiendan comprar productos sta pileta alguien que me cuente que tal le funciona please
How do you get the stuff? Like are there something that tells you that you're going to get something?I'm new to this app I'm not sure how it works yet
Start your review of Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“So frickin incredible. Kat always kills it with shadows. They are all super pigmented and wow, especially that loose pigment. I've been waiting for this palette forever. I'm so happy. Easy to apply and blend definitely. ” in 227 reviews
“Best metallic eyeshadow palette ever! They are so beautiful and very pigmented! A little pricey but definitely worth it!” in 36 reviews
“...do have fallout - hieroglyph is by far the worst offender with the two glitter shades coming in next. I've also forgotten to put the lid back on the pigment at least twice and so now the inside of my palette is dirty XD. But the packaging is very solid, comes with a good sized mirror and is gorgeous. There are fewer shadows than there normally are in a KVD palette which I'm not wildly thrilled about but I do really love the colors in this so I'll be keeping it!!” in 29 reviews
“This palette is very vibrant and pigmented, long lasting and one of my favorites to spice things up” in 23 reviews
RED HOOK, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette
this is one of my most reached-for palettes, it travels with me everywhere. BUT i really only use the left side of the palette, notably the Queen and Bloodmilk shades. i've dabbled in the others and generally the formula is great, stays, doesn't crumble or transfer, and vivid. the purple shade, Venom, is disappointing both in terms of saturation and application. the loose gold powder, prophet, is aesthetically pleasing but not entirely functional, and it doesn't make sense to have both the Medusa shade AND the loose powder.
Mc Calla, AL
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Palette
this product is great! the colors are easily to blend & they can be used in so many ways! i would definitely wish for less fall out on the shadows though, you need a good translucent powder to dust it all off!!
Biloxi, MS
I really love this pallet it is so beautiful and the colors are so amazing you cant believe how pigmented these colors are this pallet is so beautiful the only thing I would change would be to add more colors but other than that this is a fantastic product yes you will love it
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Palette
I love using jewel toned shadows, especially during the fall. The palette I was using before this for jewel tones was the Vice palette by UD and I really liked it as well. The shadows in this one I've found are slightly creamier and softer. And very pigmented which I think is HUGE for jewel tones. You want it to scream color and you can blend it down with some darker browns if you want, but also you have the option of having a beautiful vibrant tone. My best loved shadows in this palette are venom, medusa, scarab and queen. It's dark and shimmery. Particularly queen is nice when you want that pale vampire-y look I really enjoy (for Halloween!) and for most of the season. Pair with some nice dark lipstick and you got yourself a fall winner.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette
Okay I have to admit I buy a lot of Kat Von D's products based on the packaging. You can tell that she is an artist first and a makeup designer second. But that's not necessarily A Bad Thing. These Shadows are beautiful. I do not feel that that you can get a complete look in just this one palette. Every time I use it I feel like I have to grab another pallet for a base or a transition color. So this palette tends to be Mormon accent for me rather than an all-in-one look. The packaging is sturdy although it is a little thick and I believe that is due to the pot of gold eyeshadow. Which I almost think she could have done a pressed shade instead of a loose but it might have also lost some of its feel. The Shadows go on best with your finger or with a wet brush. But they do have big color payoff.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette
Had this over a year now and it still hardly even looks used! Ive used it for evening looks,fun styles, halloween, and just hanging around with friends. The loose gold powder shadow is amazing and so intense. All of the colors are so insanely pigmented and stay on FOREVER even without primer or setting spray. I also love that its all vegan and cruelty free!
Arkansas City, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette
The colors in this palette are really really nice! Bloodmilk is my favorite shade everrr and I’m so glad Kat brought it back. If you’re looking for a really nice red eyeshadow definitely try out bloodmilk!! I’m not sure how much this originally costed since I got it off depop, but I honestly would not have minded paying original price. The theme and the colors are so cool!!
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Palette
I am a big Kat Von D fan but I was on the fence about this palette from the moment it arrived in store. I don't typically wear colorful eye looks -- I do more of a neutral, smoky eye and then a bright bold lip. But a few of the colors in this palette were seriously calling out to me, specifically Medusa (a medium-dark antique gold shimmer), Scarab (medium-dark sea green shimmer) and the loose pigment Prophet (medium-dark metallic gold).

The palette sold super fast, but I was having a hard time justifying paying $45 for a palette when I only really liked a few of the shades. But when we only had two left in stock, I decided to take the plunge and buy it.

These shadows, like all of KVD's products, are super, SUPER pigmented. The blend so well and are extremely buttery. Despite that, I don't find myself reaching for this, at all. I've used it once, on Halloween -- other than that, it's sat unused. For me, and I think many people, the shadow colors, while beautiful, are just unwearable for most day to day looks.

While I am happy to have this in my collection, I would likely not repurchase.

While I am happy to have this in my collection, I would likely not repurchase.
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette
Looove this palette!!!!! It’s perfect for my type of colorful looks, and I love the loose pigment it comes with! Stunning!! Not sure if this is available anymore though, I ordered it when Sephora brought it back for a weekend.
hagerstown
Review for: Kat Von D Serpentina Palette
This Pallete just screams Halloween , one because of the shades there so many cool tones shades and there’s orange and more Halloween colors. Kat von d is just one of my favorites and this pallet is just amazing ! Love it

215 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...