Kat Von D Santa Sangre Lipstick Mini 0.10 oz uploaded by Brooke |.Kat Von D Santa Sangre Lipstick Mini 0.10 oz uploaded by Carolina A.Kat Von D Santa Sangre Lipstick Mini 0.10 oz uploaded by Lillian L.

BY KAT VON D

Manufacturer: A breakthrough high pigment liquid lipstick with long lasting wear. A creamy, color-rich formula glides over lips as effortlessly as a gloss, and dries to a true matte finish. A Weightless long wear lipstick. Infused with natural comfort-enhancing ingredients, including vitamin E and sunflower seed so you can flaunt lasting matte color.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick; Santa Sangre; Travel Mini; 0.10 oz/3 ml

Kelsey D.
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best lipstick I’ve ever used in regards to how long it lasts. The mini can be taken anywhere and has the perfect shade for any user. This is my first time using this brand, but it was so hard to choose which one I liked the best.
Catelyn P.
Elizabethton , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are my favorite liquid lipstick formula. It isn’t overly drying on my lips, doesn’t crack or crumble, and it’s mostly transfer proof. You do have to reapply after eating/drinking, but it’s worth it for the color payoff. Santa Sangre is also the perfect red for my skin tone!
Delia N.
Bolingbrook
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these liquid lips! I have them in the shades Lolita and Lolita 2! I love the shades and I love the lipstick formula itself! I have found it to be a bit drying but nothing a little lip balm underneath can’t fix! For sure want to try more shades.
lily a.
United States
I LOVE this red lipstick. I only wear nudes and reds as a matter of fact. Kat von D is one of my favorite brands for lipsticks due to its durability and pigmentation.
mangcing  .
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lippie it is licked it is amazing if you guys like a long-lasting a hour lasting long lasting lip then you will want this honey this is so mad so freaking bomb y'all y'all should get this for sure
Casey R.
Anthony, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to love this lip stick. The color is nice, but I didn’t love he feeling of it. It went on nice but the texture was sticky and felt like paint dried on. Love so many of Kat Vinson D’s products- just didn’t love this.
Jessica A.
Key West, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a lovely bright red but a little too orange on my skin. Packaging on these beauties are beautiful and a mini is a great for a color you want to try and not have forever in your collection. Plus they take up less room.
Eva A.
Annandale, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been one of my favorite red lipsticks I have ever used. Beautiful color and very light on the lips. Wear time is out of this world. It can transfer a bit if you don’t let it dry down, but this formula does better than most in my opinion.
Maddie H.
anacortes
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the makeup but it eventually bleeds around your lips and it looks ugly. It doesn’t make your lips stick together but you need lip liner for it definitely. I just wouldn’t buy this product again because Kat Von D is a nazi lol
Haley H.
Meridian
Purchased at: ULTA
Small tube with a lot of product! The colors are absolutely beautiful this one is my all time favorite. They also come in sets. My mini lasted me 2 months. I would 10/10 recommend any of the Kay Von D lipsticks :)