BY KAT VON D

Honor the two sides in all of us with the ultimate collection of eyeshadows inspired by the kaleidoscopic stained glass windows of Old World Gothic cathedrals. Kat Von D’s holiday collection celebrates the return of her beloved, bestselling Saint + Sinner fragrance collection.

Open the palette’s double doors to unveil 24 pigment-packed shades, divided into two sides that mirror Kat’s own duality. Embrace your softer side with 12 saintly shades—dreamy, wearable, and effortlessly romantic. Unleash your inner Sinner with 12 bold color pops—empowering, unexpected, and insanely pigmented.

Experience divine dimension with three fearless finishes: electrifying metallics, velvety mattes, shimmering pearls, plus two new special effect glimmer shades. Rightfully placed at the peak of the palette, these transformative super-glimmer shades amp up any eye look with prismatic micro-pearls that catch the light with every movement. Each cushiony shade is blendable and buildable, in Kat Von D’s signature high-performance, long-wear eyeshadow formula, for next-level eye looks that deliver major impact. Whether you’re feeling saintly, sultry, or a little of both, you’re sure to find endless inspiration within this showstopping palette of epic proportions.

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Does this remind anyone else of a stained glass window? B...5 Answers
  • Im soooo exited about it!! Who else !!!??4 Answers
  • this palette looks absolutely stunning, i definitely need...3 Answers
Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This pallet is life!!!!!!! I really like it and would buy it again, the package was so pretty and goth like but glamed out. I got this online I don't remember where but it's awesome. Not pricey, very pigmented OMG beautiful colors. I would recommend" in 222 reviews
  • "I picked this up in store and I'm absolutely in love with the quality of this palette! I have a lot of other palettes by KVD and this has one of the best formulas. My only minor complaint is that there isn't many mattes, and there are glitter in most of them. That being said, they still apply great. I prefer metallic shades over mattes since I have tons of palettes with just mattes so for me this is the perfect fun type of palette! Not to mention the artwork is fantastic." in 49 reviews
  • "I am in love with this new Saint and Sinner palette! It blends beautifully just like the Shade and Light eye palettle. There's a great variety of matte, satin, shimmer, and 2 of kats signiture transforming shades. Great neutral, jewel, and pops of color. I really appreciate when I can complete a look without having to pull in another shadow for a transition or highlight. This palette has it all! The packaging is stunning as well. I highly recommend this palette." in 36 reviews
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I own the Kat Von D Beauty limited edition, holiday eyeshadow palettes from the past four years. You can always count on her to come up with something innovative and colorful. When I first saw the Saint & Sinner Eyeshadow Palette, I was blown away by the incredible, ornate packaging. I try not to buy makeup based solely on packaging, but Kat Von D Beauty consistently delivers quality products. I was immediately sold.

The front of the palette opens up like two cathedral doors. There are mirrors inside on the back of each “door” and 24 eyeshadows placed in the middle to mimic a stained glass window. The palette is split up into “Saint” and “Sinner” sides. Whereas the “Saint” side is comprised of “wearable, romantic hues;” the “Sinner” shadows are really bold and brightly colored. Both sides include a mix of matte, frost and metallic finishes. This is a mostly warm toned palette.

Not surprisingly, I prefer the “Sinner” side of the palette. I find the shade range to be more interesting and unique. These are not colors that you see every day. One of my favorite shadows is Exodus which is a vivid, matte chartreuse green. I don’t have anything like it in my collection. Another of my top picks is a metallic yellow called Relic. Stigmata is a rich, warm red pearly shade that really packs a punch.

A personal favorite from the “Saint” side is Rosary which I’d describe as a velvety, medium cranberry with warm undertones and a pearly finish. I was also wow-ed by Immaculate which is a warm, olive green with a subtle gold, pearly sheen.

Let’s talk formula...The frost and metallic shades are the easiest to work with. They have a creamy texture with impressive color payoff. The mattes are equally as pigmented but kind of powdery. Some shades have to be built up to reach full opacity as they’re prone to sheering out. I encountered some fallout with the matte shadows and the two top glitter shades (Absolution and Rapture.) However, this isn’t a dealbreaker for me because I always do my eye makeup first.

My main criticism is that I think she should have included a few neutral and cool toned shades.

Unfortunately, this palette has been discontinued. If you can get your hands on it somehow then I’d absolutely recommend it. I can’t wait to see what Kat Von D Beauty has in store for us next!
Christine D.
Waipahu
This is probably the most impulsive buy I have ever did in my life. I
saw this online when it was first released, and although I am a fan of
katvond makeup products, I knew right away that I don’t need this
palette. The shape of the palette looks intriguing but other than that, I
wasn’t really drawn on what’s inside, so you know, I told myself that
I’m gonna pass on this one. Haaaa! Jokes on me! I saw this palette when I
went to Sephora, and oh mannnnn… that changed everything. The online
picture at Sephora’s website can’t be compared on what I saw in
store. The packaging looks beautiful and artistic! Just look at all the
details. It’s something that you would wanna display and show off to
your friends. The shades of the eyeshadows are so bright but there are
neutral colors too on the Saint Side and yes, I’ll be honest with you… I
got intimidated because of that but when I swatched it, that’s when my
heart gave in and I decided to buy it. The Saint and Sinner palette is
a limited edition, so get it while you can, and it retails for $62. I
know that the price might shock someone and might hesitate to get this
because of that, but keep in mind that you are getting 24 pigment-packed
shades in here and so far, I have no trouble using this palette.  The
shades are really buttery but not much of a kick up. I am very
comfortable on using every shade on the Saint Side but the Sinner side
makes my heart skip a bit. It’s something that would challenge you to be
creative with these colors and I love it! Also I got surprised on some
of the shades because some of it looks different from the pan and when
you actually apply it on your lids because of their different undertone.
I think it’s best to swatch everything first before applying it right
away on your lids. I have been using it for two weeks now and I created
different looks that I enjoy very much. I have no trouble blending any
of the shades. This is the first time I used a KatVonD eyeshadow so I
know this is not going to be the last because I freaking love it! The
only thing that I don’t really care about this palette is the mirror on
the side. I can’t use it, because it’s tiny and it’s on the side and I
don’t see a point on putting it there. The palette is big and a little
heavy so I just lay it on my table when I’m using it. Other than that, I
think Kat and her team definitely did a great job on this palette. It’s
a great addition on my collection and I can’t wait to play with it
more.
Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
This has become my absolute go to eyeshadow palette. I passed on it at first because I didn’t care for the layout of the shadows and I didn’t think I’d end up using most of them but let me tell you, these eyeshadows are so buttery and smooth and they blend like champs. They are pigmented and bright but they aren’t too advanced for a beginner. Another thing is the absolutely GORGEOUS packaging that it comes in. The outside is immaculate and has so much detail and the inside is beautiful too. It’s meant to resemble stained glass which I thought was very clever. It has two large mirrors, one on each door, and every shadow has a unique name that corresponds with the side it’s on. I initially thought that I wouldn’t reach for this palette very often but I was mistaken, it’s the first one I grab! It has 24 colors in it and you can section them off into mini palettes with 6 colors that work well together to create a look so if you get overwhelmed by the options, that’s an easy trick! Now let’s talk about that $62 price tag. At first, I didn’t think that I wanted to spend that much on an eyeshadow palette but then I realized that I’m basically buying two naked palettes for an extra $8 and pans in this palette are BIGGER than the pans in my naked palettes. I was shocked. This palette is limited edition and I got the very last one at my local Sephora thankfully! So go get you one while you can, I promise you won’t regret it!
Safi U.
When I first saw the promotions for this online I didn’t think I would buy it and wasn’t that interested in it for some reason even though I though the packaging was beautiful of course. Then I went to Sephora during the VIB sale and swatched it in person which made me want it immediately! I find the color selection and quality of shadows in this palette very inspiring and because I’m someone who tends to plan my looks out I don’t really need the layout of a palette to give me a direction to go in so although I know a lot of people don’t like the layout it’s not an issue for me. I also tend to use more than one palette at a time so the lack of transition shades doesn’t bother me either, I have a million of those kinds of shades in other palettes that I can pull out. This is not an everyday palette for most and I love that about it, it’s meant to be played with! The shadows are buttery and super pigmented , although I will say a couple of the dark matte shades can be trickier to blend but they just take some patience. And although the packaging itself is gorgeous it can be a bit cumbersome to hold open while using it so that would be my only complaint.
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
I had this palette sitting in my makeup drawers for almost two months brand new so I barely tried it last week and wow I simply loved it!
The shadows in this palette are super pigmented and blend so easily. The only thing is that you really need to be creative and the way the shadows are placed make it hard to create cohesive looks. But for me that is not a big issue.
This palette really made me pull the creative side out of me and the shimmers are so stunning super shimmery and look almost wet. The mattes like mentioned previously are super soft and blend like a dream.
Olivia P.
Brooklyn , NY
When I first received this palette, I was absolutely in love with it.  I still think the colors are gorgeous and there are endless looks you can create with the colors provided.  After having it for a little while, I found the packaging, although beautiful, to be extremely hard to work with.  It takes up a ton of space and it's hard to hold while I use it.  I plan on depotting the shadows into a z palette which makes me sad because I love the packaging, but I know that I'll use the shadows more if I have them in a more convenient package.

While I love all the colors and tones in this palette, I do find that a few shades get muddy over time and don't blend together with much ease.  I had vestament all over my lid and when it was first applied it looked gorgeous but hours later look dull and had creased.  Creasing is almost never a problem with eyeshadow for me so I was surprised.  Also, I find that there's really only one transition matte shade in this entire palette: martyr.  It's obviously very warm so it won't work with every look I want to do.  With 24 shadows in the palette I find that a bit absurd.

On a positive note, the two 'toppers' provided in this palette, absolution and rapture, are absolutely gorgeous and I use them a lot.  They're so shimmery but not chunky in the slightest.  I love the concept of this palette and the variety is outstanding.  I just wish the quality reflected the presentation.

Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
Kat Von D never fails to deliver amazing products! I'm a huge fan of her cosmetics and when I saw this $65 limited edition eye palette I knew I HAD to have it. Lucky for me, my fabulous boyfriend got it for me as a Christmas gift and I am beyond pleased. I've been able to create so many fun looks with this highly pigmented and super blendable palette. This has easily become my all time favorite. I love the packaging, I love the themed names of the shades and I love the color delivery. This palette is a must have!!
Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro, TN
The first thing that made me jump at this palette is the packaging. Obviously the artwork is beautiful, the component itself is so unique how it opens in the middle like a window, and my favorite part is that the colors are separated like two palettes in one. I tend to do looks based on my mood that day so I love having one side that's light and feminine, and one side that's sultry and bold. The shadows themselves are extremely pigmented, creamy, blendable, and long wearing. The formula is consistent regardless of color or finish. Kat von d's palettes always sell out for the same reasons I love this palette: they are beautiful from the packaging to the colors to the performance of the shadows.
Amanda J.
This palette is expensive but worth every penny! Just look at the packaging! How unique and gorgeous is that?! You open up this palette and then you are not only blown away by it’s outer appearance but also by the shadows that are inside. There are neutral shades as well as some really fun shades to work with. I love how unique the shades are! My favorite shades are the ones on the bottom row. All of the shades are highly pigmented and high quality. They apply well to the skin and leave no fallout. These shadows glide over the eye effortlessly. I highly recommend this palette and yes, it is worth the money! It’s definitely one of the most unique palettes that I own!
Jessica C.
This was my first Kat Von D purchase and I have to say that I love it. I purchased it alongside the Anastasia Prism Palette during the Sephora VIB haul and I felt most of the shades were VERY similar but KVD just did it BETTER in terms of pigment. Not all shades swatch well but they perform very beautifully on the eyes- i found most were creamy and easily blendable, but the black and purple matte were the most patchy. I do also have a few Juvia's Place palettes (the Nubian 2 and Magic) and I have to say that I found MANY similar shades as well (not quite dupes but on the eyes, no one can tell the difference); for those 2 palettes, I paid $36 during the Black Friday sales + free shipping, and the KVD I technically received at 20% off so ~$50 and I would say you could go either way! There are more budget friendly palettes but the quality of KVD is undeniable.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Is this palette worth the price?
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
Did anyone purchase this just as a collector's item?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does this remind anyone else of a stained glass window? Beautiful.
Sarah P.
How are the quality of these shadows? I love the colors but if I’m going to purchase this palette I want to make sure the shades are easy to blend and work with!
Evelyn❤️ Y.