Kat Von D Saint Lipstick + Fragrance Travel Duo

A giftable duo featuring Saint Eau de Parfum travel spray and new, exclusive Everlasting Liquid Lipstick shade, Saint. Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Vanilla, Musk, Jasmine Embrace your inner Saint with a fragrance and lipstick match made in heaven. The peachy rose shade, Saint, perfectly captures the romantic essence of the fragrance and you can only get it in this limited-edition set. Kat created this shade in honor of the return of the beloved Saint + Sinner fragrance collection. Discover Saint Eau de Parfum's dreamy and alluring scent, with notes of warm vanilla, jasmine petals, and musk it's the perfect candied floral fragrance. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D.Everlasting Liquid Lipstick's breakthrough formula gives lips long-lasting wear and high-pigment color. Its creamy, color-rich formula glides over lips like a gloss but dries to a true matte finish that feels weightless and comfortable all day long. This set contains:- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Saint Eau de Parfum Travel Spray- 0.10 oz/ 3 mL Mini Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Saint (peachy rose) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Saint Eau de Parfum features original lettering and scrollwork hand-drawn by Kat Von D. The Saint + Sinner holiday collection honors the two sides in all of us, with an Old World Gothic cathedral design inspired by the return of Kat's beloved, bestselling Saint + Sinner fragrance collection."I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D

How is this lipstick?
How well does this stay on? I am all for long wear lipsticks and want to make sure it stays put.
The lip color this comes with is a perfect nude for me. Is there a larger version of the lip color that I can buy, or any good drugstore dupes?
Start your review of Kat Von D Saint Lipstick + Fragrance Travel Duo!
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I was always eying this and finally bought it once it went on sale at Sephora! (It is still on sale right now so grab it before it’s gone!) I remember sampling KVD’s saint and sinner perfumes in the little vials and they were nice but nothing grand that I would want to purchase instantly but for some reason when I tried the actual rollerball version from this set it was even more beautiful and bolder and longer lasting! Unfortunately I went ahead and bought a full size bottle of it when it was also on sale and now I know why people have been complaining about the old formula being better... I think this rollerball set has the original formula and the full size perfumes are the reformulated ones :/ it is not long lasting at all. I can barely even smell it after spraying it on, at first it smells nice but seems to disappear even when spraying it onto my clothes. Thus I highly recommend this rollerball set instead, anything else isn’t good!
Mount Vernon, WA
I love this duo! The fragrance is gorgeous. Soft florals. The liquid lipstick is a very pretty pink. Long lasting and looks good on everybody. I bought this set at sephora.com. Im definitely going to buy the big perfume when this one runs out.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect for anyone who travels a lot, like me! I love both Saint and Sinner and having a small sized version to throw in my suitcase or purse is ideal. I also love the liquid lipstick so much. It’s one of my all time favorites by her!
I bought this set because I loved the way saint smelled and loved the lip color. Saint actually lasts throughout the day. The everlasting liquid lipstick that came with this set is a very flattering pink. It was worth the price considering you pay a few more dollars for a lipstick too! :)
Wellston, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore both of these products the lip products last forever they're a little drying but if u scrub ur lips first its not an issue. The perfume is amazing ove since purchased both in full sizes!
San Jose , CA
I loved this product! I never seem to finish a full size lipstick just because there's always different ones I'd love to try so I think the size that came in this set was perfect for me! It's very long lasting and it's not drying on my lips like other products. Just make sure to prime you're lips first. I have been searching for a new fragrances to try and loved how this one included a travel size sample to try. It was probably what sold me when deciding weather to buy this product or not. I am glad I did😄 Kat Von D Saint Lipstick + Fragrance Travel Duo Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
Philadelphia , PA
Kat Von D Saint Lipstick + Fragrance Travel Duo uploaded by Janice R.
I bought this set because I love the shade of the everlasting lip color which was in Ludwig and the scent was an extra bonus to me because it smelled so good and they shade matched my complexion so good I will be buying more of these and as always her makeup line never fails me
Austin, TX
Kat Von D Saint Lipstick + Fragrance Travel Duo uploaded by Brandon P.
I love this. Like I said, you can get just the Fragrance in store for $22. Or go online and get the Fragrance duo for just $25! Why wouldn't you do that? Spend $3 extra bucks and get a KVD mini Liquid Lipstick. It's a great deal. Especially if your going to get the fragrance anyways, you might as well get a lippie with it too!
Warren
I love all the mini liquid lipsticks in the collection but I definitely wear this one the most. The color is beautiful, its very pigmented and lasts all day! It wasn't drying and made my lips feel soft not sticky so it's definitely one of my favorites! I definitely recommend trying her mini liquid lipsticks collection and trying all the different colors!
Bardstown, KY
I bought this to try both of these products. I liked the smell of the perfume so I wanted a travel sized one, and I love Kat's lipsticks, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Neither have disappointed me, but I don't think this lip color suits me very well. However, it'd be gorgeous on someone else. And the perfume is amazing and will last a long time!