BY KAT VON D #31 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of peopl...2 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume, light and sweet floral scent. A few months ago I received a free sample of both, Saint and sinner fragrances and Saint was my favorite. so hopefully I will get this for Christmas ❤️❤️❤️
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this just on the perfume tester but on me I really enjoy it. It smells so nice and will be one of my signature scents. I love both saint and sinner and even layered they are amazing. Just amazing perfume products. These for sure will be my signature scents.
Janelle C.
Moundsville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received the Saint and Sinner Collection By Kat Von D from Sephora play as a sample.. This perfume lasted all day from me.!! I received both Saint and Sinner in travel size bottles of  1 oz. I'm first time used this perfume and i think there's room for improvement on one of them, that's the Sinner.. The Saint perfume has a nice sweet floral and fresh scent but it's not overwhelming..  I'm in love with the Saint parfum.!!!!  The Sinner Perfume, In comparison, is too strong for my taste.. However I love both fragrances but leaning towards saint a bit more because of how beautiful scent it is sweet, floral and so feminine  can be worn both day or night.. I love the packaging as well..   Kat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumSephora Favorites Super Stars Beauty Essentials
kristine s.
Van Nuys , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best fragrance I have ever used. I am very loyal to Dolche Gabbana Light Blue but this is going to replace it for me. It's scent is lightly floral but not overwhelming and makes me feel cute and sexy at the same time.
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive the Kat von D Saint and Sinner voxbox and I'm super stoked I got to try them! This Saint scent is light and floral with notes of citrus. It's very airy and effervescent and reminds me of a fresh spring morning. It comes in a cute potion like bottle and a Damascus box. For the quality of the scent I would say the price point is spot on. I would give it 5 stars but I prefer the scent of Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum better lol. I  received this product free for review purposes courtesy of Influenster and Kat Von D Beauty.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this voxbox today and I have to say Saint is my favorite. It's a more light day time scent. The packaging is absolutely beautiful which is no surprise with Kat von D. I completely recommend this product ❤
Jackie L.
Fort Rucker , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much! It smells great and my husband loves the smell too!! I am def gonna have to splurge and buy the big bottle!!! I love the saint smell more than the sinner but they are both fantastic 10 out of 10 for sure!! Which one will you be?!? Sephora
Flavia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the bottle design (even on the sample bottle that I received complimentary through Influenster). But the actual bottle sold in stores is GORGEOUS. I preferred the Saint scent, to the Sinner scent. Although neither of them are scents that I would actually wear, this is not because I dislike either of the scents, but rather because none of the scents suit me. I have been recommending these scents to friends, however, and will continue to do so!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of both Saint and Sinner fragrances, and I absolutely love them! Saint is a floral, delicate and sweet fragrance, subtle but yet noticeable and long lasting, great for everyday wear, especially in the Spring and Summer! I would definitely recommend it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and KVD Beauty for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Nati D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saint was my favorite. I originally thought I was going to like Sinner more but hey, Saint's the winner! Not because it was better than Sinner in any way, but because I found this scent to be more unique compared to other perfumes out in the market.
Also, I am the type of person that gravitates toward vanilla scented candles. With that said, I can't really smell the vanilla in this. The floral scents probably over power it and Jasmine, which this product contains, tends to do that. It does give out a fresher vibe in comparison to Sinner.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one, Saint or sinner?