BY KAT VON D #35 in Perfume for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum an...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in...8 Answers
Amanda H.
Kearny
Nice perfume. I liked the scent and it lasted throughout the day. Not too strong just right. I would recommend to a friend and I will definitely buy more perfumes by Kay von D. The price was ok for this product.
Eva B.
Brooklyn
Light floral with hints of vanilla. Love it. Curious about Sinner. Big fan of the saint sinner concept and would love to try both together to see how they mix
Shelbie M.
Dallas TX
I bought this and then returned it. At first I thought it smelled nice but once I wore it a day or two I found it to smell weird.
Erica M.
Glendale
Having migraines it is difficult to find a perfume that I really like and does not give me a migraine. I typically HATE floral perfume, but his is one of the rare few that I like. This is the perfect mix of floral, sweet and fruity. This is my new favorite!
Samantha B.
Actually love love this perfume. There are very few times that I have fallen in love with a scent and this was one of them. The bottle is gorgeous, the scent is beautiful, and it doesn't cause me headaches. This is a perfume that I will actually buy again. Highly recommend this and I do not like floral scents!
Brie C.
I love this scent. It has a nice light floral smell but mixed with scents of woods and musk so it can be worn all day long. I love that once it settles it is a light scent and just gives that hint of scent.
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
This smells great and I love to use it for every day use. It smells sweet but not sickly sweet but also has citrus notes or at least I think so. I’m not a big perfume wearer because I work with kids and some times it seems pointless to go the extra bit for kids who don’t really care haha
Tiffany L.
Waco, TX
I LOVE THIS!!!! i will need to buy the big one here soon. it is a sort scent and did not change on my skin where 90% do. i the bottle is cute and i love every thing kat von d. does not a over powering smell and did not give me a headache. i hope that you found this helpful!
Carrie C.
Kat Von D Saint it a nice light , lovely, feminine scent. Deffinitely not overpowering. I really like the scent but jusy like the Sinner i do find myself having to reapply more than with my other perfumes
Jenna W.
I got this as a sample in my Sephora box and I was definitely not disappointed! It smells really amazing and lasts all day! I’m definitely going to go buy this ASAP because I just ran out!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington , KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Kitija S.
Which one is better Saint or Sinner?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?

back