BY KAT VON D #31 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of peopl...2 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not big on fragrances, but this is not too over powering, I can dig the soft floral scents. Kat always knows how to make products that please.
Madison Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I randomly went into Sephora the other day and saw this and decided to smell it while I waited for my sister in law to find what she needed. I ended up leaving with the roller ball! It smelled so nice!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying Sinner by Kat Von D I had to try Saint. While shopping at Sephora I used some points to get a free sample of this. It smells beautiful. It is light but powerful. It is the complete opposite of a smell than Sinner.
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m very picky about perfume. This is my all time favorite. It’s a softer floral scent. It’s long lasting and it’s a great buy.
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa
Beauty Junkie Expert
So sweet and innocent smell. The complete opposite if sinner. But theu smell amazimg mixed together to create a totally different smell.
Chelsea H.
Central
Beauty Junkie Expert
You just can't go wrong with Kat Von D. This scent is so light and feminine. It's one of my go to scents. Love.
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
I received this small sample in the mail and Can I just say that I am going to be buying this in full size! It’s so light and fresh, smells amazing!
Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
I’m in love with this fragrance! It’s not overpowering at all. Has a nice floral scent to it. Much nicer than the sinner.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so amazing! I was lucky enough to get this perfume in a voxbox and I fell in love! Such a nice subtle smell that lasts all day! Would definitely recommend
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my new favorite perfume. A little on the pricey side but WORTH IT. I could only get a travel size for myself but I’m favoring it and only using what I HAVE to do I can make sure it lasts forever. It’s super floral and sweet smelling but it’s gorgeous.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one, Saint or sinner?