BY KAT VON D

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum an...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in...8 Answers
Tiquiala G.
REX, GA
Definitely my kind of fragrance! I love the floral notes. I think that it's the perfect Summer fragrance. I received this free of charge from Influenster, but I will definitely buy the full sized product.
Sigyn F.
Second verse, same as the first. Smells amazing, the packaging is gorgeous and Kat von D is a genius
Kristin P.
Walker, MI
This is such a fabulous summer scent. It had turned into my new go to every morning before I head out the door. Loving it!
Noelia M.
Bronx, NY
I am inlove with this scent. Very soft. Definitely reminds me of daisy but way edgier. I really appreciate the design on the bottle, it's gorgeous. I would choose thisnscent over sinner any day. I think sinner is more for winter
Claudia N.
San francisco, CA
I received both fragrances by Influenster for review. Between Saint and Sinner, Saint is my favorite. Saint is more subtle with Vanilla and Sandalwood notes. The only problem I have with the scent is that it's not long lasting. The scent will go away within a few minutes. I received this for free for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
I didn't like this just on the perfume tester but on me I really enjoy it. It smells so nice and will be one of my signature scents. I love both saint and sinner and even layered they are amazing. Just amazing perfume products. These for sure will be my signature scents.
nicole b.
Anchorage
my favorite smelling perfume of all time!! i use this every single day and always get compliments on it! it’s very fresh and pretty
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
After receiving my VoxBox I was instantly drawn to Saint! Firstly, I love that it comes in a potion-like bottle, it makes me feel risqué using it. Second, I really adore the smell. My typical go-to perfume has been daisy by Marc Jacobs or really anything with floral notes. If you're more into perfumes that are light and bright, I would suggest Saint 100%.
Grayce Y.
Scarborough, ON
Great scent, it wasn't too bold which I liked and the packaging is cute. I like how there is two so if I didn't like one (I didn't like Sinner), there was always the other one.
Bianca D.
Calgary, AB
Seriously love this perfume! It's perfect for day and summer wear as it has a beautiful lighter scent. I loved travelling with this as it's the perfect size, and matches with the Sinner, so I was covered for both day and night. Would definitely go back to purchase as I received this from Influenster!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Kitija S.
Which one is better Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?

JCPenney

JCPenney was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.