BY KAT VON D #31 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of peopl...2 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa
Beauty Junkie Expert
So sweet and innocent smell. The complete opposite if sinner. But theu smell amazimg mixed together to create a totally different smell.
Chelsea H.
Central
Beauty Junkie Expert
You just can't go wrong with Kat Von D. This scent is so light and feminine. It's one of my go to scents. Love.
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
I received this small sample in the mail and Can I just say that I am going to be buying this in full size! It’s so light and fresh, smells amazing!
Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
I’m in love with this fragrance! It’s not overpowering at all. Has a nice floral scent to it. Much nicer than the sinner.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so amazing! I was lucky enough to get this perfume in a voxbox and I fell in love! Such a nice subtle smell that lasts all day! Would definitely recommend
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my new favorite perfume. A little on the pricey side but WORTH IT. I could only get a travel size for myself but I’m favoring it and only using what I HAVE to do I can make sure it lasts forever. It’s super floral and sweet smelling but it’s gorgeous.
Georgia H.
Loughborough, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hope I receive this product for Christmas because it is the nicest smelling perfume I’ve ever had, I only had a tester that lasted a few sprays and I’d love the full size. I like sinner too but Saint is definitely my favourite of the two
Samantha W.
Midland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a bit of a fragrance junkie & I can’t get enough of this fragrance. The smell is nice, powerful yet soft. Wears well and smells even better with the saint !
Kendra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy crap do I love this fragrance! I have sensitivities to some smells, and this I can actually wear for the entire day Without getting a headache. It’s a light smell that lasts. Hopefully I’ll get it for Christmas from the bf or I get a gift card to get it.
Kendra B.
Smells really good
Lasts all day
Little goes a long way
I’ll keep purchasing it’s one of my favourites .
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one, Saint or sinner?