BY KAT VON D #35 in Perfume for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum an...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in...8 Answers
Joselyn V.
Hialeah, FL
I received Kat Von D Saint & Sinner fragrance sample for free for testing purposes. The sample bottle design looks amazing even the actual bottle itself. I definitely prefer the Saint scent more than the Sinner one. Saint is a floral and sweet fragrance that lasts very long and it’s great for everyday wear. Sinner is more of a spicy and musky scent that makes you feel sexy.
Victoria G.
I received this perfume in the Sephora reward bazaar and I must say it was my favorite between the saint and sinner. I find the normal sized bottles to be a little on the pricey side but you’d get a decent amount for what you pay. It’s very feminine in the scent almost sweet but not too sweet and lasts for hours.
Nikki A.
This smell is seriously so sweet and pure. There’s no way to really describe the combination of a beautiful woodsy yet floral scent. I can’t lie the smell doesn’t last to long but the prices isn’t that bad either for being a high end perfume.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
I loved the smell of this one. It has a very nice smell and the bottle is awesome. I don't currently have this but ice tried a sample and I loved it. It's slightly expensive but then again most of the good ones are. Definitely worth purchasing I plan to very soon.
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
I received a sample of this from Sephora , and I'm so in love with the way it smells. I used it for two weeks and tried super hard to make the little bottle last as long as I could. The smell is so amazing, a perfect floral scent
Jessica B.
Patterson
I got a sample of this fragrance in Sephora. It’s a beautiful smell. I never had the chance to try it when the original scents came out a few years ago. The packaging on these scents is beautiful and as always, designed by Kat herself.
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
One of my all time favorite perfumes.  The scent is absolutely amazing.  I get so many compliments on it when I wear it.  It is a sexy smooth soft feminine scent.  It is very long lasting.  I wish there was a lotion and body wash set!
Val V.
I received the big bottle retails for $85. Can find this at Sephora. Fresh am clean smell. Isn’t over powering. Packaging is beautiful. Not only smells great but looks great on display, stands out from the rest of my perfumes for sure.
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
I only have a couple of go-to fragrances and this has been one for so long. It’s floral without being too much and I love that people can smell it on me after a 12-hour nursing shift and I’m still getting compliments! So amazing!!
Emily N.
Millville, NJ
OH YEA BABY BABY ! I got this perfume as a Christmas gift this past year, and I love it. It has a sweeter scent to it and the bottle is so cute too. I always get comments like "omg what are you wearing", and that will boost anyones ego haha
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington , KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Kitija S.
Which one is better Saint or Sinner?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?

back