BY KAT VON D #29 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora...8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is a gorgeous lightly scented fragrance. I’m not a huge fan of anything to florally but the floral notes in this are very muted and light and tolerable. I️ do prefer the sinner fragrance to the Saint though.
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
I got a sample of this from Sephora last week because I wasnt 100% sure but, it grew on me! im into sweet smells and this one is becoming my fav!! the packaging is really nice and the mister is top notch!!!!!!!
Anna V.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this scent as a gift for Christmas and I have never had anything like it before! It’s in such a unique bottle and it feels expensive. I LOVE the scent. It’s very soft and pretty and not too intense.
Chelsea H.
I got a trial size from my Sephora counter and I just love this purfume. It's feminine and sweet and pairs well with other scents. If you like bright sweet smelling purfumes you'll probably love this one
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I really love this smell. I received a sample of it via Influenster and immediately fell in love. It’s a great flirty scent that lasts all day but isn’t over powering. I believe it is averagely priced!
Kristy H.
This is my new favorite perfume! The packaging is absolutely stunningz the saint has a more floral scent which appealed to me. Sinner is a musty smell. This is so worth the money amd stays on all day
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
I received both SAINT & SINNER fragrances complimentary for review purposes. I was completely taken back by the beauty and regal look of these beautiful bottles. Kat von d beauty did a wonderful job with maintaining the storyline of how opposite these fragrances are, through their marketing and even the packaging of these Fragrances. Although I truly enjoyed both and feel as though having both fragrances creates the most perfect fragrance wardrobe, if I HAD to pick one I would say SAINT. I liked how they fused the sweetness of florals and fruits such as jasmine and mandarin and layered them a top a few warm notes. Caramel and vanilla are great notes that elongate a fragrances strength. I feel like this fragrance lingered on me all day! The only pushback this fragrance might get will be from those people who do not enjoy anything with a musk.
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
My new favortie. I love this scent so much. So clean, fresh, and clean. For me, this is the best since DKNY's line. So yummy. I haven't tried Sinner yet. If it's anything like this, I'll love it.
Jill N.
SMELLS SO GOOD. One of my main perfumes now. I get regular compliments when I wear it. My fiancé is sensitive to smells and doesn't have a reaction to this which is great. I love this perfume, just wish I had more!
Morgan A.
Arnold, MD
Looking for a new perfume, I got this as a sample at Sephora. I am completely in love this this! It's light and doesn't give me a head ache. I haven't bought the full size product yet but I plan on it!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Which one, Saint or sinner?