BY KAT VON D #35 in Perfume for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum an...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in...8 Answers
Dani A.
Castle Rock , CO
This smells great and I love to use it for every day use. It smells sweet but not sickly sweet but also has citrus notes or at least I think so. I’m not a big perfume wearer because I work with kids and some times it seems pointless to go the extra bit for kids who don’t really care haha
Larissa V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I equally love both the Saint and Sinner in the Kat Von D collection.
Saint has a top note of sage and mirabelle, midnotes of jasmine, almond blossom, and lily-of-the-valley, and base notes of vanilla, cedar, peach and musk.
The notes that stood out the longest for me were definitely vanilla, yet what I smelled on my wrist the next morning was more of a mirabelle/peach combination.
The throw was weak, my husband had to stick my wrist on his nose to smell it and then commented, "It's both subtle and strong."  I spent 5 minutes trying to coax out of him what that means exactly, but he couldn't clarify.  This is definitely the lighter/day-time of the two (saint and sinner) and I'd grab this for an all-day wear, not for a night out.  There's nothing sexy about it, but it smells absolutely wonderful and I don't think you can go wrong with it.
I could still smell it on my skin the next morning, but I wouldn't say anyone else would notice.  I'm happy to have received this!
*I received this product from Influenster*

Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
This is by far my new favorite perfume. A little on the pricey side but WORTH IT. I could only get a travel size for myself but I’m favoring it and only using what I HAVE to do I can make sure it lasts forever. It’s super floral and sweet smelling but it’s gorgeous.
Jamie B.
This is the prettiest perfume I’ve ever smelt. I love the Vanilla/Jasmine notes. I also love the bottle it comes in, it’s gorgeous. It also lasts all day. I bought a traveler size at Sephora and I intend on getting the big bottle of it. I found the perfect perfume for me.
Erica M.
Glendale
Having migraines it is difficult to find a perfume that I really like and does not give me a migraine. I typically HATE floral perfume, but his is one of the rare few that I like. This is the perfect mix of floral, sweet and fruity. This is my new favorite!
Sabra G.
North Pole
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PERFUME. I am currently on my 3rd bottle. I purchased it when it was first released and then twice since it had been re-released. The scent isn’t over powering. It’s light and just enough for a day out and about to a night on the town
Janelle C.
Moundsville, WV
I recently received the Saint and Sinner Collection By Kat Von D from Sephora play as a sample.. This perfume lasted all day from me.!! I received both Saint and Sinner in travel size bottles of  1 oz. I'm first time used this perfume and i think there's room for improvement on one of them, that's the Sinner.. The Saint perfume has a nice sweet floral and fresh scent but it's not overwhelming..  I'm in love with the Saint parfum.!!!!  The Sinner Perfume, In comparison, is too strong for my taste.. However I love both fragrances but leaning towards saint a bit more because of how beautiful scent it is sweet, floral and so feminine  can be worn both day or night.. I love the packaging as well..   Kat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumSephora Favorites Super Stars Beauty Essentials
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
Light, sweet and floral, KVD’s Saint perfume is a great layering perfume and almost smells amazing when added to warmer smells. It was my first time using it and it smells a little different from the initial release version. It’s definitely worth a try.
Xiomara C.
Smells like romantic vanilla and makes me feel pretty. Pricy of course but I’d buy it again once I run out but that won’t be for a long. The artwork is amazing on this perfume. Ugh I can’t get enough of this and always restock during Sephora VIB sale
Joselyn V.
Hialeah, FL
I received Kat Von D Saint & Sinner fragrance sample for free for testing purposes. The sample bottle design looks amazing even the actual bottle itself. I definitely prefer the Saint scent more than the Sinner one. Saint is a floral and sweet fragrance that lasts very long and it’s great for everyday wear. Sinner is more of a spicy and musky scent that makes you feel sexy.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington , KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Kitija S.
Which one is better Saint or Sinner?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?

back