BY KAT VON D #31 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of peopl...2 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very surprised with how much I loved this scent! I usually have a signature scent that I haven't strayed away from in years. I was given this as a gift and I love it!!! It's not too strong or musky. It's flower smelling and very delicate!
Seara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFUME OF ALL TIME! Now I had received this as a sample in a perfume sample package and all it took was one spray. After that I had to get my hands on it! The scent is kind of vanilla-y and floral at the same time, but it's not strong which I love. Will definitely buying another bottle when I finish this one.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging of this perfume really pretty bottle it's not my favorite scent or something I would normally purchase but I don't dislike it either. I do have the Sinner perfume as well and I felt that scent was more my type.
Theresa M.
Paramount , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is so cute and smells so good. I️ like how it looks on my vanity. It is the perfect perfume bottle. The smell is sweet but not too sweet. I️ bought it at Sephora and it is a at a good price point for such a great perfume.
Isamar V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in my Play last month and I have to say this smells heavenly, no pun intended lol! For a sample it lasted me about two weeks! Contemplating if I want to purchase the full size of this product!!
Kimberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received the Saint and Sinner Eau De Parfum by Kat Von D from Influenster, and I'm surprised to say that I am IN LOVE with both! I'm extremely particular about the scents I wear because I have a sensitive nose and get headaches easily from certain smells. Saint is a scent I would typically wear because it's sweet, light and fresh. When I wore it, I received a ton of compliments from both men and women. I also think that even though it's on the sweet side, it's still age appropriate. I'm always so cautious about wearing scents that are too youthful or too mature, and I think Kat Von D found a perfect balance with both Saint and Sinner. Saint is definitely a new go-to perfume that I'll be wearing on an everyday basis. Please note that while I received the products for free from Influenster for testing purposes, the thoughts and opinions of these products are 100% my own.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Compared with Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum, I love It! It has a nice sweet scent that I can really learn to love! It's my type of perfume for sure!
Shannon T.
Twinsburg , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love!!!! This and sinner are two of my current favorite perfumes. I use these every day and it's always so hard for me to chose which one I'll wear! Lovely scents that last and aren't overpowering, great for day and night!
Morgan C.
Winona, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultimate favorite perfume ever! I get so many compliments when I wear it! The bottle is so cute and creative. Lasts all day with a few sprays and can be combined with the sinner to smell even better! This is a must.
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this from Sephora last week because I wasnt 100% sure but, it grew on me! im into sweet smells and this one is becoming my fav!! the packaging is really nice and the mister is top notch!!!!!!!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one, Saint or sinner?