BY KAT VON D #30 in Perfume for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum an...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in...8 Answers
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
Saint is my favorite Kat Von D perfume. It is very feminine and light, but stays on all day! It is great for warmer months, and is not too overpowering. A little goes a long way, so it is worth the price!
Katie N.
Chesterfield
This is my current favorite perfume. I also have the travel size. I wish the scent would stick around a little bit longer, but it doesn't bother me since I have the mini to reapply at lunch during long days.
Nicole D.
Normally I dont like sweet scents but this is the exception! There's some floral mixed in there as well. The scent lasts a good amount of time and doesn't get too overwhelming that it gives me a headache.
Anna S.
I purchased both the Saint and Sinner perfumes when they were first released years ago and fell in love. Then I picked them up again recently when they were re-released and I fell back in love all over again! Both are beautiful! Saint has such a light and girly and flirty fragrance and the packaging is incredibly beautiful. I highly recommend picking up a sample of this one!!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
I’m really picky about perfumes but this one is very light and floral. It’s really decently priced for the size and quality. It lasts all day and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on it, even from fragrant sensitive people.
Leandra C.
I LOOOOVE this fragrance!  I originally received at Sephora as a sample and I absolutely loved it. I know that with this sweet smelling perfume that the bees will be on me next summer...oh well, LOL! I will most certainly be going to buy some of this for myself and probably as gifts as well.  I don't yet know that price but it will be worth it.
Carlie D.
I absolutely LOVE this scent! It's my favorite. So pretty and delicate. It just smells so good. I use the rollerball because it's great for traveling and on the go! Highly recommend!
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
This was the first perfume I ever bought for myself, so I definitely feel an attachment to "Saint". It is flowery but not too sweet. Always feel way fancier wearing this out or just around my house.
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
i got the smaller spray size and once i run out ill for sure get the fullsize! this fragrance is super soft and sweet with little kick. i normally dont like sweet floral perfumes but saint smells so good with my natural oils. im pretty sure you can mix this scent with sinner. and i would say this is a good fragrance for all year round.
Mai N.
Lawrenceville, GA
My favorite compared to sinner. I received this from my influenster box and loved it! It's super light and fresh. It has a very nice floral scent. The packaging is beautiful! I could definitely wear this everyday and the best part is that it last all day!!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington , KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Kitija S.
Which one is better Saint or Sinner?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?