BY KAT VON D #29 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora...8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
The only reason this product is even getting 1 star, is for the beautiful packaging. I was really excited when Kat Von D announced the re-release of this- finally, my favorite perfume was back! Boy was I wrong.
The scent is completely different! It used to pull as a warm floral on me, but now it's sickly sweet and reminds me of a cheap perfume you would get for a child. I immediately returned this perfume.
If you like very sweet scents, you may love this. Unfortunately, it's just not for me. If you're hoping for the original scent, don't bother spending your money on the new releases!
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
I absolutely love this scent! Saint has a very light, sweet floral scent. It smells very feminine. The scent isn't overpowering, so I feel it would be perfect to wear to work, or out on a date. I have gotten a ton of compliments while wearing this perfume (my husband loves it)! I wish that it would longer (I have to reapply throughout the day), so it would be great for it to come in a rollerball form to make it easier to take on the go. Overall, I'm a huge fan and Saint is quickly becoming my new go-to scent! I received this product free for review purposes, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Kristy S.
Kat Von D "Saint" & "Sinner" perfumes, I'm definitely team Saint! It's a soft sweet scent that lasts and lasts! Just a dab on my wrists in the morning and can still smell it at dinner time, the full sized bottle is certainly on my wishlist 🙌🏻 Sinner smells great too but it's stronger & spicier, would be a wonderful choice for a night out on the town. I received these products complementary for testing from Influenster and Kat Von D beau
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
I was excited to try out this new Saint perfume from KatVonD. When I removed it from the box I got from @Influenster I noticed how dainty and elegant the white box packaging was. However, when I first smelled the fragrance, I noticed it was super sweet like a floral piece of candy. After wearing it on my wrist, the scent reminded me of a perfume I used to wear called "Lady" that I'd get at drugstores when I was 12. The smell is OK, but nothing new or innovative and probably over-priced. It seems like a Victoria's Secret body spray type of scent that would be in a 3 for $15 deal. #influenster #gotitfree #katvond #saintperfume Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum
Jessica D.
Clovis, CA
I received both of the saint and sinner fragrances complimentary from Influenster and KVD for reviewing purposes. I did not smell these perfumes the first time around, so I had no expectations. The saint version is lovely and light, perfect for summer. I definitely smell the vanilla, musk and jasmine notes as listed, but I also smell a bit of aqua and fruity notes. It doesn't have the best lasting power, since it is such a light fragrance. Out of the two I prefer this one, but the sinner version may be more appealing to me in the colder months.
Nati D.
Saint was my favorite. I originally thought I was going to like Sinner more but hey, Saint's the winner! Not because it was better than Sinner in any way, but because I found this scent to be more unique compared to other perfumes out in the market.
Also, I am the type of person that gravitates toward vanilla scented candles. With that said, I can't really smell the vanilla in this. The floral scents probably over power it and Jasmine, which this product contains, tends to do that. It does give out a fresher vibe in comparison to Sinner.
Savannah C.
This scent really stood out to me when I first tried it. I love all of Kat's products and was super excited she was going to be launching perfume. This has i a sweet scent but not overbearing or sickeningly sweet. It's very subtle, not too strong there is definitely a vanilla florally vibe to it. I smells very fresh and summer to me but I'll be wearing it all year round because I love it that much! Not to mention the adorable packaging and clever name. Kat Von D has done it again! The products never dissapoint. I received this product free from Influenster for review purposes.
Rachael M.
I missed out on the OG fragrance, but I'm so happy I purchased it this time around! I'm not a huge fan of florals, but this has just enough fruity/sweet notes that I can enjoy it. On me, it smells almost the same as it does in the bottle, except a bit warmer/caramel-y (just a BIT though, barely noticeable unless you're smelling for it). I do wish the plum notes were more noticeable, but nevertheless its still beautiful. Lasts for a good 8 hours on me. Oh and the bottle? YES🙌😍
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
I work with perfume as part of my job, so I come across a lot of good-smelling fragrances pretty frequently. What this means is that it is difficult for one to catch my nose. I received a sample in my Sephora Play Box and tried Saint on my inner elbow just so that I could smell it, not thinking much of it. Holy cow. This perfume. I LOVE it. It has a strong vanilla scent, so stay away if that's not your cup of tea. I love vanilla, but not cupcake vanilla, like a grown and sexy vanilla. This perfume absolutely delivers. The longevity has been impressive as well - just two sprays on my inner elbow and I have been able to smell it all day long.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Okay, I'm in love with both of Kat von D's scents. This is probably my second favorite but that in no way means I don't like it! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous - I have the travel size spray for this one and it's sturdy and beautiful. This particular scent is more floral, fruity, and 'light' (compared to Sinner). It's also very long lasting. If it's a perfume kinda day, I reapply once in the afternoon just so it's a little stronger. Absolutely worth the money though, the scent is amazing!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Which one, Saint or sinner?