BY KAT VON D #31 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of peopl...2 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meagan L.
Irvington, NY
Alright, my first voxbox... so I'm not much of a perfume person, but for starters these bottles are gorgeous (the original sized ones even more so). The Saint scent is perfect for everyday use, not too overpowering and a nice floralish, maybe even vanilla scent. The Sinner scent I'm personally just not a fan of... it's a little strong. Kat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum
Ayuni P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free from Influenster for my honest review.

I love this perfume and I prefer this over the Sinner. It's a light flirty floral perfume that is perfect for day wear. The scent lingers all day and fades beautifully. It does not have an overpowering scent and is perfect for those liking fruity floral scent.
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent a sample of "Saint" Eau de Parfum by Kat Von D by Influenster for testing purposes. And I fell in love with Saint immediately! Saint is light, soft, sweet, and floral. It smells like flowery candy! Just a small amount of this perfume lasted the whole day. Its perfect for everyday wear and I can't wait to pick up a full sized bottle! I definitely recommend this perfume!Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A perfume sample I actually use! I received this gem in a Sephora Play Box and didn't think much of it. Perfume is a very personal item, and it doesn't wear the same on everyone. I tend to prefer more warm and spice based scents. Anything floral or powder based fragrances make me smell like an old lady (You all know what I mean!) This is a really attractive fragrance. My description would be warm, creamy, slightly sweet, and lightly floral. Not too heavy for summer time but complex enough for evening wear. It's worth a try!
Shelley L.
Wink, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years my husband has always made sure that I've had the vert best perfumes....out of the 100's Ive tried this is my scent! Ill never buy anything different from this day forward! Its so sweet and womanly. A little bit of angel with a naughty side. Im so in love! The bottles are so gorgeous!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mini bottles in the mail from Influenster to try and I fell in love. I love both scents and they're both unique but compliment each other so well. I love Saint as a daytime scent that is fresh and sexy and not too heavy. It makes me feel like putting on a pretty feminine dress with very light glowy makeup. Love this so much and can't wait to get the full sized bottle.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not someone who like "classic" perfume. I'm more of a burnt sugar, vanilla bean, strawberry scent type of gal... that being said, I LOVE both sinner and saint. They are just classic enough and just sweet enough. They can even be worn together for a totally different scent. I get complimented endlessly on how good I smell. All it takes is the smallest spritz and you can smell it all day. I got these as a sample with a Sephora purchase just to see if I'd like them and I fully anticipate buying the full sizes when I run out.
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sweet floral scent. Saint is perfect for all day wear. It's very light so it doesn't have an overwhelming fragrance. It's long lasting so there's no need to reapply through out the day. I get compliments on it everywhere I go. I did receive a sample of this as well as Sinner for reviewing purposes from Influenster. I do fancy sinner a little more, but they are both great smelling fragrances.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me preface by saying that this can only be purchased at Sephora or Kat Von D Beauty. I recommend trying it in person before buying it since perfume tends to be pricy and smells differently on everyone. It seems to be an average price for perfume, at least when compared to other top brands. This is a very sweet perfume! It's a classic floral scent, but I smell more vanilla than anything. I absolutely adore it and wear it every day. I highly recommend trying it if you like feminine, flirty scents.
Alyssa C.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample and fell in love with the scent. It's light and sweet. I would say it's on the sweet floral side. Not only do I like the scent, the packaging is cute. It looks angelic. It's perfect for the scent. I just wished it lasted longer on my skin. The scent lasts about 30 minutes and I can't smell it after even I sniff it with my nose. This will be great for oily individuals who have oil glands that grab the scent. Dry skin like myself doesn't grab the scent long enough!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one, Saint or sinner?