BY KAT VON D

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum an...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in...8 Answers
Kristina H.
Burlington, KY
I love the saint perfume from Kat von d. It's such an amazing light smell that is perfect for all day long. And the packaging for the saint and sinner are so beautiful.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I am soooo disappointed in this perfume!!! I have been waiting sooo long for Saint to be released and now that I have it... I hate it.. This is not the original scent that I loved with all my heart years ago!! The caramel and vanilla is gone, which to me was what made Saint smell so yummy in the first place. I received my Saint and Sinner today and they both smell off. Saint smells like a floral arrangement..no sweetness or warmth to back up the floral. I'm so disappointed. I am never one to return products, and I own just about every Kat Von D product in her makeup line.. but sadly I am returning this perfume. Bring back the old Saint!!!!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum I honestly didn't expect to like this because it has musk in it. I was pleasantly surprised that I love this perfume!!!!. I don't smell the musk at all. On my skin as soon as I apply it I smell the jasmine and plum. As the scent lingers on my skin longer the Mandarin come through. It's a light floral scent that suits me perfectly. While I wish it lasted longer that is no fault of the perfume's. My biology itself seems to make perfumes not last that long. So if you enjoy a light floral scent that doesn't have a overpowering musk smell I would suggest giving this one a try!!!
Ivonne C.
lexington, KY
I wanted something from Kat Von D so bad but since I don't wear a lot of makeup and I am not very good with makeup application, I decided to put my money on the two travel sizes of the "Saint" and "Sinner" perfumes. The packaging and little bottles are super cute, but I was a little disappointed on the scents. From the two, I definitely prefer the Saint fragrance, but it's not very long lasting. The Sinner I'd be using as a winter fragrance; I think it's too strong for summer. I'm not sure I'll repurchase either once i'm out; there are other perfumes I enjoy a lot more like "Marc Jacobs Daisy" and "Bvlgari Omnia Coral."
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I didn't like this just on the perfume tester but on me I really enjoy it. It smells so nice and will be one of my signature scents. I love both saint and sinner and even layered they are amazing. Just amazing perfume products. These for sure will be my signature scents.
Lauren K.
This was my first time trying this fragrance and I love it! It has a very fresh, floral scent to it. The first day I wore it to work everyone complimented me and asked what I was wearing! It’s sweet but not too sweet and you can really smell the vanilla, jasmine, and mandarin. The vanilla gives it a warmer feel and tones down the floral scent so it’s perfect for everyday wear. I love how long this scent lasts, especially throughout long work days. I received this item complimentary from influenster for testing purposes so I can’t comment on the design or function of the actual bottles but they look beautiful! I’m so glad I was able to try this! Definitely described well - dreamy, romantic, and alluring! All opinions are my own :)
Karen H.
Saint has been a long time fan of mine ever since it originally launched. Has a vanilla,sage, sandlewood, peach scent. This new packaging is killer! I bought the biggest bottle when it launched online and it didn't smell quite like the scent from before so I went into the store and the rep put some on my wrist and it did so I may have gotten a dud. The one I bought wasn't as musky sandlewood smelling and wasn't as strong. Anyway the scent lasts long and smells so good.
Kasi G.
Provo, UT
I never wore perfume because I have been searching for the perfect perfume for AGES! The Kat Von D Saint perfume is absolutely PERFECT! It's a very light floral scent, with hints of vanilla and jasmine. I get compliments on it all the time. It's a *little* pricey at $65 dollars for 1.7 oz, but a little goes a long way. I will never use another perfume!

If you're looking for a spicier, more sultry scent, saint's twin sinner is a fantastic choice as well. It's a more bold, but not overpowering. I think of it more as a date night scent than an everyday one. Both choices are fantastic!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
I received this product free for review purposes. I adore this fragrance. The presentation of the bottle in absolutely stunning and takes a spot of pride on my vanity. The fragrance is a full-bodied floral that isn't too strong or heavy. It has a lightness about it that makes the fragrance both easy to wear and easy to layer. While I was able to try both Saint and Sinner, Saint was my favorite! Two of my favorite fragrance notes are jasmine and tiaré flower, so I picked these up quite well in this parfum. The mandarin and sandalwood notes were also noted by me, and kept the scent from being cloyingly strong or over the top in a sweet way. I was actually both impressed and surprised by this scent, as I missed out on trying it when it was first released in 2009. I highly recommend this scent!  Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I wanted to love this :(
I like Kat Von D.  I love this beautiful bottle.  And I love all the notes that are described.  But then I got a sample...

Upon initial spray, I was bombarded with sweetness.  Literally all I could smell was candy apple, sickeningly sweet sugar.  It was monotone.  There was no floral.  Where are all the other notes described here?

I'm kind of hoping the sample I got from Sephora was bad, because I would love for this to be more like how the notes describe it to be :(
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington , KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Kitija S.
Which one is better Saint or Sinner?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?

JCPenney