BY KAT VON D #31 in Perfume for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum an...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in...8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ely L.
Orem, UT
I love this perfume! I have to talk about the painful part, the price! Yes it is a rather expensive perfume (esepcially of you're normally buying perfume at your local mall). I paid over $80 for the full size, but I think it's worth it. I've used it every single day for months (and not sparingly) and I havent even gone through half of the bottle! I always get complements on the perfume. When i go to work I alwayd have a coworker complement the perfume or have someone ask what im wearing. Worth the price and good bang for you buck because the bottle is really big. Its also so beautiful!
Shay L.
Norwalk
I've been trying to get away from scents like victorias secret because now that I'm getting older i feel the scents are a little cheap. I got this as a sample with a sephora order and never used it until recently. I found it in my drawer and used it and I'm probably never going to use another perfume again ! i love this, although its expensive it smells so amazing its worth it to me.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
I originally bought the travel size of this after using up the entire sample I was provided with one of my Sephora orders. I loved it so much that I bought the full size and have since used it almost every day. I hardly ever buy or change my perfume as I like the idea of a woman having a “signature scent” but I loved this so much that I went for it! It is a musky floral without being too overpowering (love musks but not a huge fan of florals). It lasts all day. I hope Kat continues to make and sell this as it has become my favorite!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum I honestly didn't expect to like this because it has musk in it. I was pleasantly surprised that I love this perfume!!!!. I don't smell the musk at all. On my skin as soon as I apply it I smell the jasmine and plum. As the scent lingers on my skin longer the Mandarin come through. It's a light floral scent that suits me perfectly. While I wish it lasted longer that is no fault of the perfume's. My biology itself seems to make perfumes not last that long. So if you enjoy a light floral scent that doesn't have a overpowering musk smell I would suggest giving this one a try!!!
Kailey P.
Ames
I have both the full size and sample. I originally got a sample at Sephora and came back soon after to buy the full size because I loved it! I have soon discovered that the scent on my body personally fades faster than I would like it to. I have to reapply half way through the day. Although I do love the scent I wish it was longer lasting. Would recommend if you like perfumes that do not last all day, more of a refresher perfume.
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
When I heard Kat Von D was coming out with a Saint and a Sinner perfume, I thought it was a bit of a gimmick. However, after trying Saint I love it! It works well with my body chemistry and lasts all day.  Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum has a light scent, much lighter than Sinner. I definitely smell the floral notes, but I can still smell a touch of vanilla and musk. However, I would not say this is a musky perfume at all. Since it's so nice and light this will definitely be my summer scent!

Notes:
Fragrance Family: floral
Scent Type: classic floral
Key Notes: vanilla, jasmine, musk
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
As I walked into Sephora, my nose took this over all the other smells, which as many of you know is is overwhelming. I spent at least 20 minutes sniffing around and finally found this glorious scent. I fell in absolute love that day. Two pumps on yourself will last all day. I actually sprayed my north face and then when I put it on a day later the scent was STILL there!! Even after being outside the previous day. It cost 22.00 for this little bottle, but Sephora was also doing their 3x points, so I earned those as well. Next time, I'm buying the larger one. This may be my perfume for my wedding it is that amazing!
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
This is a scent that is outside of what I usually wear but I absolutely love it. As someone who enjoys a lighter fragrance, it smells sexy without being over-the-top and in-your-face. It still has that lightness to it that makes it appropriate for day and nighttime wear. I also like that it lasts throughout the day so I am not too concern about constantly spraying myself with product.
Molly M.
This is by far my favorite perfume I've tried. I received a small sample of it as a gift, and I cannot wait to purchase the full bottle! A little goes a long way without it being overpowering, and it has a sexy, inviting smell that doesn't overpower you. From what I've seen, the full-sized bottle is absolutely beautiful, and it will make a very pretty statement piece in my room.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I received a sample of both Saint and Sinner fragrances, and I absolutely love them! Saint is a floral, delicate and sweet fragrance, subtle but yet noticeable and long lasting, great for everyday wear, especially in the Spring and Summer! I would definitely recommend it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and KVD Beauty for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Is this an overly strong scent? How many enjoy the smell of this?
Flippy R.
Which perfume of Kat's do you like more? Im more of a YSL Black Opium kind of person and I dont know which one fits me better. I cant go try one in shops cause they didnt lauch in Romania. Kat Von D Saint Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum
Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Dying to try this out! What does it smell like ladies?
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
Which do you like most out of Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum. Saint or sinner?