BY KAT VON D #31 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of peopl...2 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum I honestly didn't expect to like this because it has musk in it. I was pleasantly surprised that I love this perfume!!!!. I don't smell the musk at all. On my skin as soon as I apply it I smell the jasmine and plum. As the scent lingers on my skin longer the Mandarin come through. It's a light floral scent that suits me perfectly. While I wish it lasted longer that is no fault of the perfume's. My biology itself seems to make perfumes not last that long. So if you enjoy a light floral scent that doesn't have a overpowering musk smell I would suggest giving this one a try!!!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of both Saint and Sinner fragrances, and I absolutely love them! Saint is a floral, delicate and sweet fragrance, subtle but yet noticeable and long lasting, great for everyday wear, especially in the Spring and Summer! I would definitely recommend it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and KVD Beauty for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Laura G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this perfume, light and sweet floral scent. A few months ago I received a free sample of both, Saint and sinner fragrances and Saint was my favorite. so hopefully I will get this for Christmas ❤️❤️❤️
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this perfume in my Allure box and I'm a fan of Kat Von D's makeup so I was excited to try the perfume too. The packaging is beautiful and the scent is very pleasant, floral, elegant and classy. It wears nicely and isn't too strong. I've been using it almost every day, applying it before work. I just wish it had an easier applicator and wasn't so pricey. Once I finish the sample size I probably won't be purchasing another one just because it's insanely expensive.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this perfume come out early this summer and I was intrigued. I love Kat Von Ds makeup and brand so I'm sure I will end up liking her perfume as well. The Saint perfume is described as dreamy, romantic, and alluring. The sinner perfume is described  as dark, sultry, and empowering. The saint perfume smells like open fields and sunshine and the sinner smells like old musky women. As you can probably tell I'm not a fan of the sinner perfume but I'm not really a fan of the saint one as well. I wouldn't have to buy it if I passed by the fragrance in the store. These fragrances I would pass on.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my new favorite perfume. A little on the pricey side but WORTH IT. I could only get a travel size for myself but I’m favoring it and only using what I HAVE to do I can make sure it lasts forever. It’s super floral and sweet smelling but it’s gorgeous.
Kendra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy crap do I love this fragrance! I have sensitivities to some smells, and this I can actually wear for the entire day Without getting a headache. It’s a light smell that lasts. Hopefully I’ll get it for Christmas from the bf or I get a gift card to get it.
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a double sample of the Kat Von D perfumes, Sinner and Saint perfumes in my Sephora play box. First getting two was awesome!! Normally I steer clear of famous people scents, but since this was a sample it was more than ok to try. While I loved both scents, the Saint smell was my favorite! It was light and welcoming. Where the Sinner was more womanly and provocative. I would definitely buy either one!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Surprised Myself
Received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes. I didn't know what to make of it at first. I'm not a lover of gourmand fragrances, and I generally like more sophisticated fragrances and many of the classics. So I tried it once, twice, three times, and now I am certain. This is a lovely, sweet scent, with a very creamy vanilla that is luscious, a quiet musk that is sultry, and my beloved jasmine that ties the two together. There's some peach in there too, at the top. Not bad! Not bad at all!
Kayla W.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I am a woodsy scent person usually. The sinner is one of my favorite smells, and typically I don’t like florally smells on myself. However, I really love this stuff for those summer days where you feel light. The girl at Sephora also told me you can mix dinner and saint for your own smell, which I LOVE. You basically get to make your own perfume with it. I definitely recommend this to anyone who likes floral scent for everyday, or for people like me that just need a lighter perfume for special occasions.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can you describe this fragrance? Is it long lasting?
Rebecca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging looks amazing! Is it worth the purchase?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Reviews on this?
Blanca V.
pacoima, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dying to try this out! What does it smell like ladies?
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which do you like most out of Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum. Saint or sinner?