Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY

Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!

Viola C.
carly k.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
I got mine today. So obsessed !
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
1 year, 2 months ago
I received these as well, LOVE THEM!
Maeghan S.
Maeghan S.
Me! Yes they do!
Melania H.
Melania H.
1 year, 2 months ago
I got my sample this weekend. I love them both. Saint is perfect for the day and Sinner is great for going out.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Cypress, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
I got a sample of them and I'm in love with saint!! Smells amazing.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Guelph, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
I was surprised to see it come in the mail and couldn't be more thrilled! Love the little travel size bottles and it's a great size for samples.
San Antonio, TX