Mo K.
Nyack, NY
When I heard Kat Von D was coming out with a Saint and a Sinner perfume, I thought it was a bit of a gimmick. However, after trying Saint I love it! It works well with my body chemistry and lasts all day.  Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum has a light scent, much lighter than Sinner. I definitely smell the floral notes, but I can still smell a touch of vanilla and musk. However, I would not say this is a musky perfume at all. Since it's so nice and light this will definitely be my summer scent!

Notes: