3 colors available

Classic Floral

Key Notes:
Vanilla, Musk, Jasmine

About:
Kat Von D Beauty’s most requested collection of all time is returning at last and better than ever. Meet Saint—soft, alluring, and dreamy, this gourmand fragrance sweetens a bouquet of jasmine and tiaré flower with notes of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the perfume, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D.

Saint shares the same floral soul as Sinner, with a sweet and gourmand twist. Different experiences, shared heart—these sister-scents can be worn alone or layered together.

What else you need to know:
Enter a world of complementary contradiction: a personal story told through scent inspired by Kat’s own duality. Originally created in 2009, the beloved Saint + Sinner fragrances are resurrected with the same covetable scents and a completely reimagined design. Kat poured herself into drawing the filigree scrollwork that encases the bottle, hand-sketching for months until every detail was perfected. She chose the glass flacon because it reminded her of a human heart when she held it in her hand. It was important to her that the bottle be just as beautiful as the fragrances inside.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of people ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Moundsville, WV
I recently received the Saint and Sinner Collection By Kat Von D from Sephora play as a sample.. This perfume lasted all day from me.!! I received both Saint and Sinner in travel size bottles of  1 oz. I'm first time used this perfume and i think there's room for improvement on one of them, that's the Sinner.. The Saint perfume has a nice sweet floral and fresh scent but it's not overwhelming..  I'm in love with the Saint parfum.!!!!  The Sinner Perfume, In comparison, is too strong for my taste.. However I love both fragrances but leaning towards saint a bit more because of how beautiful scent it is sweet, floral and so feminine  can be worn both day or night.. I love the packaging as well..   Kat Von D Saint Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner 1 oz Eau de Parfum SpraySephora Favorites Super Stars Beauty Essentials
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never tried the original so my review isn't going to be a comparison, it's purely my thoughts on this perfume listed here....and boy are they good. I was blindly given two scent strips and asked to pick my favorite. One was musky and spicy; One a warm and vanilla-sweet scent that smelled like peaches and brown sugar mixed with maybe clove or cinnamon....they were Sinner and Saint, respectively. I was immediately taken with Saint. I loved that you can layer and combine the two for different dimensions of fragrance but Saint is just such a heavenly mixture of fruit and spice. It has a floral fruit note, like the blossoms from trees, so it is not overly sweet. The warmth is like a caramelized vanilla, dark and rich but far from overbearing. It smells sophisticated, like you're wearing something worthy of praise and value, and you can tell the combination of notes is far from a cheap perfume arrangement. Kat Von D is known for honing her craft and only pushing products to production when she feels they are one-hundred percent perfect in her design's eye and this is no exception. I think she did a phenomenal job curating two opposite yet compatible scents and I can't wait to add Sinner to my collection, but for now, I am thrilled to have been gifted Saint. I will sing this perfume praises for a long time to come and I challenge anybody that initially didn't like it to give it another chance...it's amazing.
Larissa V.
Larissa V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I equally love both the Saint and Sinner in the Kat Von D collection.
Saint has a top note of sage and mirabelle, midnotes of jasmine, almond blossom, and lily-of-the-valley, and base notes of vanilla, cedar, peach and musk.
The notes that stood out the longest for me were definitely vanilla, yet what I smelled on my wrist the next morning was more of a mirabelle/peach combination.
The throw was weak, my husband had to stick my wrist on his nose to smell it and then commented, "It's both subtle and strong."  I spent 5 minutes trying to coax out of him what that means exactly, but he couldn't clarify.  This is definitely the lighter/day-time of the two (saint and sinner) and I'd grab this for an all-day wear, not for a night out.  There's nothing sexy about it, but it smells absolutely wonderful and I don't think you can go wrong with it.
I could still smell it on my skin the next morning, but I wouldn't say anyone else would notice.  I'm happy to have received this!
*I received this product from Influenster*

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received the Saint and Sinner Eau De Parfum by Kat Von D from Influenster, and I'm surprised to say that I am IN LOVE with both! I'm extremely particular about the scents I wear because I have a sensitive nose and get headaches easily from certain smells. Saint is a scent I would typically wear because it's sweet, light and fresh. When I wore it, I received a ton of compliments from both men and women. I also think that even though it's on the sweet side, it's still age appropriate. I'm always so cautious about wearing scents that are too youthful or too mature, and I think Kat Von D found a perfect balance with both Saint and Sinner. Saint is definitely a new go-to perfume that I'll be wearing on an everyday basis. Please note that while I received the products for free from Influenster for testing purposes, the thoughts and opinions of these products are 100% my own.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted something from Kat Von D so bad but since I don't wear a lot of makeup and I am not very good with makeup application, I decided to put my money on the two travel sizes of the "Saint" and "Sinner" perfumes. The packaging and little bottles are super cute, but I was a little disappointed on the scents. From the two, I definitely prefer the Saint fragrance, but it's not very long lasting. The Sinner I'd be using as a winter fragrance; I think it's too strong for summer. I'm not sure I'll repurchase either once i'm out; there are other perfumes I enjoy a lot more like "Marc Jacobs Daisy" and "Bvlgari Omnia Coral."
Karen H.
Karen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saint has been a long time fan of mine ever since it originally launched. Has a vanilla,sage, sandlewood, peach scent. This new packaging is killer! I bought the biggest bottle when it launched online and it didn't smell quite like the scent from before so I went into the store and the rep put some on my wrist and it did so I may have gotten a dud. The one I bought wasn't as musky sandlewood smelling and wasn't as strong. Anyway the scent lasts long and smells so good.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this scent! Saint has a very light, sweet floral scent. It smells very feminine. The scent isn't overpowering, so I feel it would be perfect to wear to work, or out on a date. I have gotten a ton of compliments while wearing this perfume (my husband loves it)! I wish that it would longer (I have to reapply throughout the day), so it would be great for it to come in a rollerball form to make it easier to take on the go. Overall, I'm a huge fan and Saint is quickly becoming my new go-to scent! I received this product free for review purposes, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this :(
I like Kat Von D.  I love this beautiful bottle.  And I love all the notes that are described.  But then I got a sample...

Upon initial spray, I was bombarded with sweetness.  Literally all I could smell was candy apple, sickeningly sweet sugar.  It was monotone.  There was no floral.  Where are all the other notes described here?

I'm kind of hoping the sample I got from Sephora was bad, because I would love for this to be more like how the notes describe it to be :(
Kasi G.
Kasi G.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never wore perfume because I have been searching for the perfect perfume for AGES! The Kat Von D Saint perfume is absolutely PERFECT! It's a very light floral scent, with hints of vanilla and jasmine. I get compliments on it all the time. It's a *little* pricey at $65 dollars for 1.7 oz, but a little goes a long way. I will never use another perfume!

If you're looking for a spicier, more sultry scent, saint's twin sinner is a fantastic choice as well. It's a more bold, but not overpowering. I think of it more as a date night scent than an everyday one. Both choices are fantastic!
Hip Influenster 💋.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try out this new Saint perfume from KatVonD. When I removed it from the box I got from @Influenster I noticed how dainty and elegant the white box packaging was. However, when I first smelled the fragrance, I noticed it was super sweet like a floral piece of candy. After wearing it on my wrist, the scent reminded me of a perfume I used to wear called "Lady" that I'd get at drugstores when I was 12. The smell is OK, but nothing new or innovative and probably over-priced. It seems like a Victoria's Secret body spray type of scent that would be in a 3 for $15 deal. #influenster #gotitfree #katvond #saintperfume Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum
Nyshema G.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else received their Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one, Saint or sinner?
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this an overly strong scent? How many enjoy the smell of this?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging looks amazing! Is it worth the purchase?