BY KAT VON D #37 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
  • Dying to try This! Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum #influencer2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janelle C.
Moundsville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received the Saint and Sinner Collection By Kat Von D from Sephora play as a sample.. This perfume lasted all day from me.!! I received both Saint and Sinner in travel size bottles of  1 oz. I'm first time used this perfume and i think there's room for improvement on one of them, that's the Sinner.. The Saint perfume has a nice sweet floral and fresh scent but it's not overwhelming..  I'm in love with the Saint parfum.!!!!  The Sinner Perfume, In comparison, is too strong for my taste.. However I love both fragrances but leaning towards saint a bit more because of how beautiful scent it is sweet, floral and so feminine  can be worn both day or night.. I love the packaging as well..   Kat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumKat Von D Sinner Eau de ParfumSephora Favorites Super Stars Beauty Essentials
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received both SAINT & SINNER fragrances complimentary for review purposes. I was completely taken back by the beauty and regal look of these beautiful bottles. Kat von d beauty did a wonderful job with maintaining the storyline of how opposite these fragrances are, through their marketing and even the packaging of these Fragrances. Although I truly enjoyed both and feel as though having both fragrances creates the most perfect fragrance wardrobe, if I HAD to pick one I would say SAINT. I liked how they fused the sweetness of florals and fruits such as jasmine and mandarin and layered them a top a few warm notes. Caramel and vanilla are great notes that elongate a fragrances strength. I feel like this fragrance lingered on me all day! The only pushback this fragrance might get will be from those people who do not enjoy anything with a musk.
Jay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to receive Kat Von D's Saint and Sinner Eau de Parfum through Influenster...but which do I prefer?!?!? Sinner’s key notes are Vanilla, Musk, Jasmine and Saint’s key notes are Patchouli, Wood, Cinnamon. My pick, Saint. Thank goodness because the name Sinner was a bit bothersome. It’s a personal thing. I generally don’t prefer perfumes with vanilla undertones but Saint is a hit. It smells soft and sensual. The musk undertone blended with the jasmine notes evens out the smell of vanilla to make for a perfect blend. In contrast, Sinner smells strong and heavy. The patchouli really jumps out at you. It would be a great fragrance at night and/or for a mature woman...like a really mature, if you get what I mean. I’d definitely gift this to my mom because she loves heavy smelling perfumes. You know, the kind of scent that will smell long after you’ve left the area and not in a good way. Yeah, that…Saint, however, offers a softer experience and is great for day or night. It’s not too sweet and not too strong. A good blend, even for a scent sensitive person like me. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lauren K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time trying this fragrance and I love it! It has a very fresh, floral scent to it. The first day I wore it to work everyone complimented me and asked what I was wearing! It’s sweet but not too sweet and you can really smell the vanilla, jasmine, and mandarin. The vanilla gives it a warmer feel and tones down the floral scent so it’s perfect for everyday wear. I love how long this scent lasts, especially throughout long work days. I received this item complimentary from influenster for testing purposes so I can’t comment on the design or function of the actual bottles but they look beautiful! I’m so glad I was able to try this! Definitely described well - dreamy, romantic, and alluring! All opinions are my own :)
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this just on the perfume tester but on me I really enjoy it. It smells so nice and will be one of my signature scents. I love both saint and sinner and even layered they are amazing. Just amazing perfume products. These for sure will be my signature scents.
Kasi G.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never wore perfume because I have been searching for the perfect perfume for AGES! The Kat Von D Saint perfume is absolutely PERFECT! It's a very light floral scent, with hints of vanilla and jasmine. I get compliments on it all the time. It's a *little* pricey at $65 dollars for 1.7 oz, but a little goes a long way. I will never use another perfume!

If you're looking for a spicier, more sultry scent, saint's twin sinner is a fantastic choice as well. It's a more bold, but not overpowering. I think of it more as a date night scent than an everyday one. Both choices are fantastic!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free for review purposes. I adore this fragrance. The presentation of the bottle in absolutely stunning and takes a spot of pride on my vanity. The fragrance is a full-bodied floral that isn't too strong or heavy. It has a lightness about it that makes the fragrance both easy to wear and easy to layer. While I was able to try both Saint and Sinner, Saint was my favorite! Two of my favorite fragrance notes are jasmine and tiaré flower, so I picked these up quite well in this parfum. The mandarin and sandalwood notes were also noted by me, and kept the scent from being cloyingly strong or over the top in a sweet way. I was actually both impressed and surprised by this scent, as I missed out on trying it when it was first released in 2009. I highly recommend this scent!  Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum
Paloma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was one of the lucky people that received a complimentary deluxe sample of both Kat's fragrances thanks to Influenster so here is my review:

Saint is a romantic fragrance perfect for a girl that wants to feel sophisticated and flirty.  As soon as you put it on you will smell the Jasmine and Mandarin notes but with a twist of sandalwood which makes a divine scent for everyday wear. I also like that the fragrance lasts for most of the day however most of the notes disappear and leave you with a very sweet scent which I totally hate. The sweet smell reminds me of those fragrance impressions you buy at drugstores which makes it quite a disappointing product. If you don't mind smelling like cotton candy at the end of the day then you will love this perfume.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of both Saint and Sinner fragrances, and I absolutely love them! Saint is a floral, delicate and sweet fragrance, subtle but yet noticeable and long lasting, great for everyday wear, especially in the Spring and Summer! I would definitely recommend it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and KVD Beauty for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum I honestly didn't expect to like this because it has musk in it. I was pleasantly surprised that I love this perfume!!!!. I don't smell the musk at all. On my skin as soon as I apply it I smell the jasmine and plum. As the scent lingers on my skin longer the Mandarin come through. It's a light floral scent that suits me perfectly. While I wish it lasted longer that is no fault of the perfume's. My biology itself seems to make perfumes not last that long. So if you enjoy a light floral scent that doesn't have a overpowering musk smell I would suggest giving this one a try!!!
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one, Saint or sinner?