BY KAT VON D #39 in Fragrance for Her

We are SO stoked to bring back Kat’s most requested product of all time – the addictive and unforgettable Saint + Sinner fragrances! For the past 8 years, devoted fans and followers on social media have begged us to revive this pair of complementary fragrances. You asked, so we delivered! Now, the resurrection is too real: the beloved Saint + Sinner collection has returned more special than ever – same OG scents in completely revamped bottles which Kat spent months lovingly hand-sketching until every detail was perfected. Did you expect anything less?

Meet Saint – dreamy, romantic and alluring, this candied floral fragrance is inspired by Kat’s own duality. Our fearless leader is tough and tattooed on the outside, but totally sweet at heart! This gourmand perfume fuses jasmine and Tiaré flower top notes with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the fragrance, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D!

Enter a world of complementary contradiction: light + dark, vulnerable + empowered, Saint + Sinner—discover the only fragrances that celebrate the two sides within all of us.

• Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Vo...12 Answers
  • How do you guys get free things in the mail? I see a lot of peopl...2 Answers
  • Which one, Saint or sinner?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jordan r.
Mahopac, NY
I am not a huge fan of perfume, I like body sprays/mists more but this is my favorite perfume. I have gotten so many compliments on the smell. It last all day long. This was purchased a Sephora, yes a little pricey but aren’t all perfumes? It has a sweeter scent to it. It isn’t too powerful but it can be smelt when your near me. People notice it right away and say it smells amazing. It’s a fruity and sweet smell! My favorite mix of a sent! I apply it early in the morning and can still smell it when I walk in the door at 6 pm! I love how long it lasts for me
Alli ..
San Jose
Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum This perfume is amazing! It's smells light,& sweet.
Key notes Vanilla, Musk, Jasmine
Saint, soft, alluring, and dreamy, this gourmand fragrance sweetens a bouquet of jasmine and tiaré flower with notes of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling Mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk build to the romance of the perfume, imparting a warmth that reminds Kat of falling in love for the very first time. Saint is a poetic exploration of the lesser-known, softer side of Kat Von D.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum I honestly didn't expect to like this because it has musk in it. I was pleasantly surprised that I love this perfume!!!!. I don't smell the musk at all. On my skin as soon as I apply it I smell the jasmine and plum. As the scent lingers on my skin longer the Mandarin come through. It's a light floral scent that suits me perfectly. While I wish it lasted longer that is no fault of the perfume's. My biology itself seems to make perfumes not last that long. So if you enjoy a light floral scent that doesn't have a overpowering musk smell I would suggest giving this one a try!!!
Amber L.
Cecilia
I absolutely love the smell and the design of this perfume! It is by far my favorite scent that I’ve found, and so have yet to find a dupe that compares to it. I bought it from Sephora and it was a little pricey for my taste ($65), but it’s definitely worth it. I will DEFINITELY buy it again!
Rachel C.
This is a scent that is outside of what I usually wear but I absolutely love it. As someone who enjoys a lighter fragrance, it smells sexy without being over-the-top and in-your-face. It still has that lightness to it that makes it appropriate for day and nighttime wear. I also like that it lasts throughout the day so I am not too concern about constantly spraying myself with product.
Molly M.
This is by far my favorite perfume I've tried. I received a small sample of it as a gift, and I cannot wait to purchase the full bottle! A little goes a long way without it being overpowering, and it has a sexy, inviting smell that doesn't overpower you. From what I've seen, the full-sized bottle is absolutely beautiful, and it will make a very pretty statement piece in my room.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I received a sample of both Saint and Sinner fragrances, and I absolutely love them! Saint is a floral, delicate and sweet fragrance, subtle but yet noticeable and long lasting, great for everyday wear, especially in the Spring and Summer! I would definitely recommend it! I received this product complimentary from Influenster and KVD Beauty for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Laura G.
I really like this perfume, light and sweet floral scent. A few months ago I received a free sample of both, Saint and sinner fragrances and Saint was my favorite. so hopefully I will get this for Christmas ❤️❤️❤️
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
I got this product as a sample from an order at Ulta. Of course I have been trying it, and it actually is not that bad. I am not one to spend tons of money of fragrances, but this has peaked my interest to even try the ‘sinner’ perfume that goes along with this. It does smell nice and unique for kat von d!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this perfume in my Allure box and I'm a fan of Kat Von D's makeup so I was excited to try the perfume too. The packaging is beautiful and the scent is very pleasant, floral, elegant and classy. It wears nicely and isn't too strong. I've been using it almost every day, applying it before work. I just wish it had an easier applicator and wasn't so pricey. Once I finish the sample size I probably won't be purchasing another one just because it's insanely expensive.
Nyshema G.
Bronx, NY
Who else received their Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum and Kat Von D Sinner Eau de Parfum ?? they smell amazing!
Melania H.
Saint or Sinner?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
How is the lasting power on this perfume? I smelled it in Sephora and fell in love!
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Which one, Saint or sinner?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I am looking for a sweet smelling perfume? Is this a good option? Or any other suggestions?