BeautyBodyBody CareKat Von D
Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 017 oz/Each

Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each

by Kat Von D

Kat Von D Sinner and Saint Travel Fragrance Set provides your favorite fragrances while on the go. Each set includes a travel size bottle of Kat Von D Saint and Kat Von D Sinner Eau De Parfum.

Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Eau De Parfum Travel Duo; Experience Both of Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Fragrances; 2 Piece Set; 1 Each of Kat Von D Saint & Kat Von D Sinner; 0.17 oz/5 ml-Each

I've always wanted to try her products is there away?
I really want to buy this product but Is it worth it?
Does it stay well?
Start your review of Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each!
D Esmeralda  C.
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each uploaded by D Esmeralda  C.
The Saint fragrance has an interesting blend of sandalwood, vanilla, jasmine, plum,mandarin,musk and additional floral notes which sound like perfection but the floral attributes ruin it for me. It still smells nice but I keep wishing the floral scent would disappear. The Sinner fragrance also missed the mark for me. It smells like a cheap woman to put it softly. It makes me think of someone who takes a bird bath ,powders and sprays something on. It's powdery and very perfumy.
Nicci C.
Morgantown, WV
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each uploaded by Nicci C.
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each uploaded by Nicci C.
I’ve always enjoyed men’s cologne. And I got the sinner version as one of my rewards awhile back. If there’s a cute little bottle in the rewards I’m all over it. Just got the flower bomb orchid one. This perfume gives you a touch of both of the gender worlds. The musky woodsiness of a man or whomever coming in from a fall day with the aroma of a fire clinging to him. And just enough of a sweetness to evoke a classy lady, or whomever.
Ashley S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so I absolution love the sinner perfume it lasted a really long time too! The Saint is good if you like really sweet smelling perfume they are both good but I really loved the sinner!
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each uploaded by Natalia  S.
El frasco está lleno por qué no [email protected] , [email protected] por qué me llamo la atención el empaque ahaha pero q deserción me siento anciana con el .
Lorrie  M.
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each uploaded by Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Kat Von D Saints is my favorite of the two scents. This perfume fuses top notes of jasmine and tiaré flower with a delicious heart of mandarin, caramel, and sparkling mirabelle plum. Vanilla, sandalwood, and creamy musk are the bottom notes. To me at first it smells more like a light floral scent but, the longer you wear it - it has a beautiful, warm vanilla scent. I’m in love with this perfume! Kat Von D Sinner is aptly named because it is the opposite of Kat Von D Saint. This perfume scent has cinnamon spices, vanilla and white florals at the heart of the fragrance, while base notes of vetiver, patchouli, and wood form the deeper, darker nuances. I have heard some say that this perfume has more of a masculine scent. I think that it could be unisex. I find that it is still a very feminine scent. This has more of a musk smell as opposed to Saint but, it’s still a really nice smelling perfume. I have the little sample sizes from #Sephora and adore the white skulls on Saint and the black skulls on Sinner! #KatVonD #SaintandSinner #Influenster [product:kat-von-d-saint-and-sinner-travel-duo-017-oz/each]
Kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
I love both of these scents. They’re not strong but yet last all day. I love the size of these too I always keep them in my purse.
Maegan S.
Pierre Part, LA
This sinner perfumec was sexy smelling. I loved it for someone else. It didn't mix into my scent well. Too strong. I wouldn't repurchase personally but if you love strong fragrance then you will love it. Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each
Gabrielle A.
Omaha, NE
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each uploaded by Gabrielle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think it’s very drastic. Both smells are great but my preference is saint. I’m not a huge musk person. Both smell great but saint to me smells a little more masculine. Which is nothing wrong with that I just don’t like the smell personally.
Brandon  P.
Austin, TX
Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Travel Duo 0.17 oz/Each uploaded by Brandon  P.
These smell amazing! Sinner is my favorite of the two. But Saint is just as good, just a little sweeter of a scent. Where as sinner has a more masculine or unisex smell... if that makes any sense at all. I have the travel size sprays tho. Not these little jars. I have the tubes.
member-425661
💜 KAT VON D , This is one of their best products in my opinion. Sweet but spicy fragrance, very sensual Well worth every penny!