Kat Von D Project Chimps Everlasting Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Cora S.

BY KAT VON D

Manufacturer: A breakthrough liquid lipstick gives lips long-lasting wear and high-pigment color. Its creamy, color-rich formula glides over lips as effortlessly as a gloss, but dries to a true matte finish that feels weightless all day long. It's... see more...

Kat Von D Project Chimps Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
  • "the color is amazing! i love it! one of the best liquid ive ever tried. not drying but not moisturizing also, its perfect! not to mention the pigmentation, its to die for, definitely recommend!" in 6 reviews
  • "This color is everything to me. Super sad it’s limited edition but that just means I’ll savor it for as long as I can. The formula is creamy and isn’t drying on the lips. The color I feel like would be perfect on anyone!" in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
Beautiful color. Long lasting. Happy it is to support a good cause. I purchased mine off the Sephora website. Be sure to use a liner with it to avoid bleeding. And use a lip scrub to make sure your lips are in good condition. I would re-purchase this if I were to finish it.
Żãhãřã Ż.
Chicago
This product is my lifesaver because when I’m about to go to an event where I have to stay for a whole day, I use this because it stays on for so long that I don’t have to keep putting it on. Side note is that it takes a little time to remove it but its a great product to use overall!
Jessica R.
One of my FAVORITE lipsticks ever!! The color lasts almost all day and my lips never feel dry even after wearing it for long periods of time. The colors work so well with my skin tone and I will definitely be expanding my color selection!
Aaliyah S.
Corydon
This product smells so good . It is so easy to apply and is so creamy and buttery. The color is amazing and comes in a good variety of shades. This was my first time using this and I love it. I will definitely be buying this again.
Lindsay L.
Asheville, NC
krystal P.
Pacoima
I really like this lipstick. The color is so nice & its for a great cause. the formula is streak free & lasts a while. Comes off a bit when I eat but not a problem to reapply because the formula doesnt get patchy.
Tabi G.
Corpus Christi, TX
The formula is EVERYTHING, I purchased it at sephora. This product will not budge one bit your whole day. I eat, drink, and go about my day without re applying. I have multiple shades but i have yet to buy the entire collection.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I am so in love with this color! I bought this when it was released the first time and fell in love with it immediately. The packaging is amazing and it has amazing payoff. I use it on my lips and to create eye looks. It’s a definite must. I used it for the wing and red dots.
Genesis M.
Siempre decimos que tenemos un labial favorito en nuestra cartuchera pero sinceramente, este es mi labial favorito en el mundo. Y el color se llama “Nolita”. Chicas se los recomiendo es lo mejor y de máxima duración
Samantha J.
Alameda
This color is my absolute favorite KVD shade. It is a pretty brick red that looks amazing on everyone. The quality for the price is absolutely amazing. This formula lasts all damn day!