BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-new eye shadow palette of eight matte pastel shades. What does: Brighten up your eye look with a fresh new take on edgy neutrals, inspired by the #PastelGoth trend on social media. This brand new shadow palette features high-pigment pastels in a range of soft tones in Kat Von D's signature matte formula. Each shade is luxuriously silky and blendable so you can create an endless rainbow of looks or use as an accent to your favorite eye palettes, such as the Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette. This palette contains:- 8 x Eye shadows in Star (matte daffodil yellow), Clementine (matte peach), Meow (matte lilac), Dope (matte lavender), Doom (matte sky blue), Gloom (matte meadow green), Dagger (matte stone gray), Skull (matte pure white) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is completely free of animal-derived ingredients."I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals-and never will be." Kat Von D

• I got innerstellar and chrysalis and noticed the shadows fall apa...2 Answers
  • Pastel Goth from kat von d beauty ūüíĖ or zoeva sweet glamour? - You...1 Answers
  • Is this pallets worth the hype? Does it have alot of fallout. An...1 Answers
Nikki M.
YAAAS! So much yes! I love everything about this palette and feel like it may have been made just for me! It's cheap for KVD too. They are all pigmented, bendable, and have very little fallout if any. These colors are definitely unique and I really don't know of any others like them, except for the white one, obviously! I feel like these go best with a nice jet black wing and lashes to really give that pastel goth vibe. Of course they are great for any occasion that calls for pastels though. The packaging is sturdy, slim and clearly gorgeous! Idk what else to say.. It's art, it's amazing and is probably my second favorite palette ever, 2nd only to the Mi Vida Loca palette. Go get it!
Jessica C.
Philadelphia, PA
Kat's shadows by far have the best pigment, texture, and staying power of any brand I'm familiar with. Even Lancome shadows don't hold a candle to KVD's! The colors are always so rich and they last ALL DAY! KVD shadows even last through a shower! If I shower first then I have to use makeup remover when I get out. Her shadows always need a double-removing method of sorts. It doesn't just come off with one attempt! If you've ever heard any product called "bullet proof" it's KVD products for sure! It doesn't matter how light her shades are the pigment is always there. She NEVER disappoints when it comes to pigment, coverage, or durability.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
When i first saw this new pallet my first though was, "when will i ever use this?" and when it went live on the site i it was in my cart at 4AM, and i have to say I LIVE for the colors, I have the "mi vida loca" one as well and to be honest i have that more as a "collector" item These are so very usable for an everyday kind of eye look. its only 38 and its WORTH IT!!
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Colors are pretty and they swatch well but they don't show up at all on the lid. I thought maybe it was the primer that I was using but I tried a couple. Tried on a deeper complexion and it looked ashy. Not a fan at all but it was a good attempt considering you don't often see a full pastel colored palette.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
A very nice palette the colors are unique and pretty pigmented. Some are a little chalky but they are build able. Honestly most mattes are prone to chalkiness/patchiness and these are fine. I will buy it when it launches at Sephora. I don't have anything like it. The packaging is just beautiful too.
April S.
LOVE ALL if these products!! Work AMAZINGLY!!!! I especially love the liquid foundation if you have ever watcjed the show you know she is covered with tattoos and it covers all of her tattoos without a trace of them what so ever! Best makeup ever!!
Abby B.
I expected the colors to be much lighter and truer to classic pastel colors. They are much brighter than I expected. They are however very pigmented. I own a few other palettes of hers and the pigment has improved with this one.
Patience K.
The shades in this pallete are super vibrant but they arent heavy handed friendly!!! They can come off as powdery and can cause a lot of fallout but its still a beautiful pallete to use if you want to add a pop of color.
Elizabeth W.
Cookeville, TN
I love the colors this pallet has, but I don't think they're high quality enough for the price. They're definitely doable. Its not impossible to work with them. I'm just upset at how chalky they were for the price.
Kayla V.
San Marcos, TX
So on a daily basis I wildly usually wear these type of eyeshadow colors on my lids but on a night out I wear these and they last me all night. I could be sweating and not even get a smudge messed up on my eyelids.
jenna O.
Is this out in Sephora yet?
Elenor W.
Doncaster
This looks like a great palette I would love to try them. How pigmented are these?
Samantha F.
Omaha
How vibrant are these pigments?
Kathryn E.
Do these colors show up bright?
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Does this palette have any fall out when using?