BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rich, full-color lipstick from tattoo-artist Kat Von D.What you need to know:Designed by reality television star Kat Von D especially for Sephora, Painted Love Lipstick takes Kat's signature lip color, a sophisticated red, and expands it into a range of smoldering shades, from crimson to blood red. It comes housed in a deluxe tube with a clear Lucite bottom that shows off the color inside, and the cap is stenciled with silver roses on matte black—inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl
  • "Love this brand. Kat Von D lipsticks are pretty great. Love all the colors, they're like the perfect shade. All of the them. Seriously. If I had the money to buy all of them in the spot, trust me, I would. They are moisturizing, while being so long lasting! They also don't bleed, which is pretty awesome! Definitely recommend. " in 94 reviews
  • "I was very concerned when I first got this product because I feel like every celebrity makeup line is way overpriced just for the name that is slapped onto it. But this stuff is the real deal, it's so creamy and pigmented I love it! I have the color Thalia which is a gorgeous dusty rose color that isn't drying and looks fantastic for fall and winter. I'm definitely getting more of these in different colors!!" in 74 reviews
  • "Texture is luxuriously creamy and color payoff is huge!" in 1 review
  • "It's a matte lipstick and stays on all day. " in 1 review
  • "This is a really great product wish it had a longer wear to it but it looks awesome with a smokey eye , i reapplied about 2 times through out my night out :) defiantly worth it cause the color rocks !" in 1 review
Courtney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love deep Berry colors and if you do as well then this is the lipstick for you! It is such a pretty deep Berry purple. I absolutely love the case that it comes in and it goes on nice as well. This is easy to remove which is always nice and some lipsticks tend to stay in and stay around longer than we would like. It does last all day.
Ivy S.
Gurabo
I have a couple shades, but the one I used most recently is Lolita. These lipsticks don't "glide" like other brands do. But the result after you wear it is amazing.
Jackée M.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love love love this brand. So pigmented very beautiful deep purple. Highly recommend if you love full coverage anything try this brand! She definitely knows what she is doing ! Big fan of this cosmetic brand
nicole M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love dark shades of lip stick and this is my favorite color! Looks great on doesn't smudge which makes it even better
Valentina L.
I like it, she has some incredible colors, the only thing that I don't like is that the lipstick is really dry, you applied it easily but when the time has passed it becomes dry and bad. I used it once, and trust me never again. The other Kat Von D products but lipsticks, stay away for them.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I am literally, obsessed with this color. I take far too many selfies when I put it on. It is a deep red and I cannot get enough of it.
Alyzdee M.
Tucson
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to lipstick. I’ve tried all palettes but this by far is my all time favorite
Cyneta N.
Norwood, CA
I love this lipstick the shade is gorgeous and applies well and stays on perfectly...cant wait to try the other shades
Kristina H.
Lynnwood
I fell in love with the combination of deep purple, red, maroon colours and tones. I set out to find the right shade, and I remember almost every brand came close, but wasn’t that perfect shade. I came across the Painted Love Lipstick in the shade Homegirl and was in love.

It gives that ultimate dramatic look and great for the upcoming fall season. It also lasts a fairly long time and is compact and easy to transport.
Meggan D.
Charleston
Absolute beautiful color, perfect for all my ladies who love vampy colors. The formula is super creamy. Definitely not matte, which is usually my go to, but I’ll deal with it for this color. Available at TJ Maxx for like $7.
Lauren F.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this lipstick worth the price?
Tiffany l.
Are the lipsticks long lasting?
Diana B.
Is this a matte lipstick?
Chloe S.