13 varieties available
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl
BY KAT VON D
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
A rich, full-color lipstick from tattoo-artist Kat Von D.What you need to know:Designed by reality television star Kat Von D especially for Sephora, Painted Love Lipstick takes Kat's signature lip color, a sophisticated red, and expands it into a range of smoldering shades, from crimson to blood red. It comes housed in a deluxe tube with a clear Lucite bottom that shows off the color inside, and the cap is stenciled with silver roses on matte black—inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 283 Q&A
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl
- "Love this brand. Kat Von D lipsticks are pretty great. Love all the colors, they're like the perfect shade. All of the them. Seriously. If I had the money to buy all of them in the spot, trust me, I would. They are moisturizing, while being so long lasting! They also don't bleed, which is pretty awesome! Definitely recommend. " in 94 reviews
- "I was very concerned when I first got this product because I feel like every celebrity makeup line is way overpriced just for the name that is slapped onto it. But this stuff is the real deal, it's so creamy and pigmented I love it! I have the color Thalia which is a gorgeous dusty rose color that isn't drying and looks fantastic for fall and winter. I'm definitely getting more of these in different colors!!" in 74 reviews
- "Texture is luxuriously creamy and color payoff is huge!" in 1 review
- "It's a matte lipstick and stays on all day. " in 1 review
- "This is a really great product wish it had a longer wear to it but it looks awesome with a smokey eye , i reapplied about 2 times through out my night out :) defiantly worth it cause the color rocks !" in 1 review
Review for: Lovecraft more...
Love Craft is one of my top favorite lipsticks from Kat Von D Beauty! Such a nice neutral tone that is lasting and has a lovely finish. Perfect when I want to go with a bold purple smokey eye bit a neutral tone on the lips. The quality justifies the price point and they're cruelty free.
Review for: A-Go-Go more...
This is my go-to lipstick! It's so good that before I ran out of my first tube, I asked for another as a gist so I could always wear on the go-go. ;) I think it's the perfect orange-red color that is not to vibrant in its "neon" attribute that you can darken it to a nice red. It's all around my favorite lipstick because it's matte, goes on smooth, and once you get the hang of high-end lipsticks and how they work for you- doesn't bleed.
Review for: Stiletto more...
I was very concerned when I first got this product because I feel like every celebrity makeup line is way overpriced just for the name that is slapped onto it. But this stuff is the real deal, it's so creamy and pigmented I love it! I have the color Thalia which is a gorgeous dusty rose color that isn't drying and looks fantastic for fall and winter. I'm definitely getting more of these in different colors!!
Love this product! Had it in celebutard. Beautiful neautral. This product lasted for a long time the only complaint I had was it dries my lips out a bit. Works best with a lip primer.
Review for: Ritual more...
Great nude lipstick. Wonderful formula. I use this when i don't know what id want to wear with the rest of my makeup-look or just want something on my lips. It's very nude and sometimes blends into my skin tone and does give off a more taupe-brown tone. If you're going for more cooler or warmer looks, i would swatch this to make sure it works well with the look you're going for. All around great go-to color in a wonderful formula.
These lipsticks are formulated amazingly well but I'd be lying if I said I feel like they're worth the money. The packaging is cute and you get a lot of product but they smear like absolute crazy no matter how much you prime or line your lips. I can't think of any other brand I have that problem with as much as these. It's a shame because I love the colors and the formula is very nice in terms of not drying out your lips, but I get it all over the place which is kind of a dealbreaker.
Review for: Coral Castle more...
I have tried sime of the Kat Von D Painted Love lipsticks. So far, Adora and Coral Castle have been the only ones I like. I'm NC30, and this color works on me. You would think this would be an orangish color, but it's actually kinda peachy. I don't like to wear it on it's own because it's matte just like the rest of the Kat lipsticks. I like to wear it with a clear gloss over it which makes it look great.
This was the first product I had ever purchased from Kat Von D. I fell in love with this lipstick and I couldn't wait to get my hands on more products in the line. I still have it as well! The pigmentation was amazing. Color was so beautiful especially for the fall. Plus it was so creamy and applied like a dream!
I'm not a big fan at all this was so disappointing. They dried my lips way to much I love the color and wanted to love the product but no it just wasn't working for me it looked uneven and it would get in every little line of my lips and made them look dry as hell
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos