BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A rich, full-color lipstick from tattoo-artist Kat Von D.What you need to know:Designed by reality television star Kat Von D especially for Sephora, Painted Love Lipstick takes Kat's signature lip color, a sophisticated red, and expands it into a range of smoldering shades, from crimson to blood red. It comes housed in a deluxe tube with a clear Lucite bottom that shows off the color inside, and the cap is stenciled with silver roses on matte black—inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl
  • "Love this brand. Kat Von D lipsticks are pretty great. Love all the colors, they're like the perfect shade. All of the them. Seriously. If I had the money to buy all of them in the spot, trust me, I would. They are moisturizing, while being so long lasting! They also don't bleed, which is pretty awesome! Definitely recommend. " in 94 reviews
  • "I was very concerned when I first got this product because I feel like every celebrity makeup line is way overpriced just for the name that is slapped onto it. But this stuff is the real deal, it's so creamy and pigmented I love it! I have the color Thalia which is a gorgeous dusty rose color that isn't drying and looks fantastic for fall and winter. I'm definitely getting more of these in different colors!!" in 74 reviews
  • "Texture is luxuriously creamy and color payoff is huge!" in 1 review
  • "It's a matte lipstick and stays on all day. " in 1 review
  • "This is a really great product wish it had a longer wear to it but it looks awesome with a smokey eye , i reapplied about 2 times through out my night out :) defiantly worth it cause the color rocks !" in 1 review
Deyshaliz R.
Buffalo, NY
Love this color! Perfect for every skin tone I would say. I usually wear this at night time with a smiley eye and get tons of compliments. It does smudge a tiny bit on the edges but it does last me a long night of partying
Sophia B.
This is a good standard lipstick formula. It goes on opaque, and it wears pretty well. No bells and whistles really, but if all you want is a decent lipstick, this should work great for you. I use mine pretty regularly!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
The color home girl was my first lipstick I fell in love with by Kat Von D ! I got it at Sephora and I haven't found a product that applied and gave that color ! It was a good value considering I wear it all the time !!
Stacey B.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other more...
I got this in the black shade. It was patchy and takes a lot to get it on your lips. It had ok wear for a lipstick and after working with it I made it look decent. It's is not for those who like a black pigmented look.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
This was my very first lipstick purchase ever! It was such a beautiful full coverage color for fall. Not to mention that Kat Von D has an amazing price point, especially with it being considered higher end.
Dana L.
Dumfries , VA
I really like this lipstick. Actually I love it. It goes on so smooth and it's lightweight and just over all comfortable to wear. You can wear this lipstick any where day or night. This is my go to lipstick.
Lacey A.
Lyndhurst, OH
I am in love with this color! Every Kat von d Lippie I have ever used, I have loved. This is so creamy and easy to apply. The packaging is great as always. I would definitely recommend this lip color.
Sam B.
Afton, MN
I love this color so much and I've found it to be very, very versatile in terms of what I can wear with it. It's very smooth and isn't drying whatsoever. My favorite part is that it's easy to apply and doesn't smear once it's on!
Jessi P.
Cedartown, GA
Home Girl is the BOMB!! I couldn't ask for a better color for my skin tones. It last forever without fading and the price is great. Even dummy's like me can use it without smearing it everywhere. I would recommend anyone to try this
Jennifer p.
Emmett, ID
Review for: Stiletto more...
I found a bunch of these on clearance at my local Sephora around two weeks ago. They're being replaced with the studded lipsticks. So not only did i get a killer deal; i also got some phenomenal lipstick. These are very long wearing. They stay on through eating and drinking very well. They apply very creamy but dry to a matte finish. They don't dry My lips out nearly as badly as some of my mac lippies. Awesome pigmentation and lovely color selection. if you can still find these at your Sephora, pick some up. I found most of mine at the sephora inside my JC Penny's. For 8.99 you cant go wrong. I wore FTW yesterday and got lots of compliments.
Lauren F.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this lipstick worth the price?
Tiffany l.
Are the lipsticks long lasting?
Diana B.
Is this a matte lipstick?
Chloe S.