13 varieties available
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl
BY KAT VON D
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
A rich, full-color lipstick from tattoo-artist Kat Von D.What you need to know:Designed by reality television star Kat Von D especially for Sephora, Painted Love Lipstick takes Kat's signature lip color, a sophisticated red, and expands it into a range of smoldering shades, from crimson to blood red. It comes housed in a deluxe tube with a clear Lucite bottom that shows off the color inside, and the cap is stenciled with silver roses on matte black—inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 285 Q&A
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl
- "Love this brand. Kat Von D lipsticks are pretty great. Love all the colors, they're like the perfect shade. All of the them. Seriously. If I had the money to buy all of them in the spot, trust me, I would. They are moisturizing, while being so long lasting! They also don't bleed, which is pretty awesome! Definitely recommend. " in 94 reviews
- "I was very concerned when I first got this product because I feel like every celebrity makeup line is way overpriced just for the name that is slapped onto it. But this stuff is the real deal, it's so creamy and pigmented I love it! I have the color Thalia which is a gorgeous dusty rose color that isn't drying and looks fantastic for fall and winter. I'm definitely getting more of these in different colors!!" in 74 reviews
- "Texture is luxuriously creamy and color payoff is huge!" in 1 review
- "It's a matte lipstick and stays on all day. " in 1 review
- "This is a really great product wish it had a longer wear to it but it looks awesome with a smokey eye , i reapplied about 2 times through out my night out :) defiantly worth it cause the color rocks !" in 1 review
I just don't like dark colors so I wouldn't use it slot and I bought it on line in sephora it's a good color for Halloween. Expectation is that it was really buttery. No it's not a long lasting because it moves around too much and no I would not recommend it to others if you like nude colors.
i'm usually not a fan of lipsticks but this one was amazing!! it was the perfect shade for my skintone and it was super long lasting I have nothing bad to say about this product. I would definitely buy this product again
Review for: Adora, Coral Castle, Lolita, Rosary, Stiletto more...
I swear by this brand! Her lipsticks are so beautiful. I love her packaging and the fact she has every color in the rainbow in her lipstick range. Her formula is so creamy and easy to work with. Super pigmented. If you're contemplating on buying one, do it! You won't regret it
Review for: Prayer more...
i see why kvd eventually revamped their lip line, these were the first she came out with as a creme lipstick and i must say, it smells like old makeup.... you all know what im talking about. beautiful packaging and colors ... but there just was something not right about it
The darker colors are really disappointing. They're patchy and tend to wear off quickly. I don't bother with Kat Von D stuck lipsticks, they aren't worth it. The liquid lipsticks are much better even though they can be drying.
Review for: Lolita more...
this is a very great product! it's very smooth and gentle on the lips! feels so comfortable and is very pigmented! the color applies so gently and bright! it's definitely a great product for the price. i would definitely purchase this again and recommend
I usually love Kay von d products with that being said. There was little that I liked about this product it was dry applied streaky and the pigment just wasn't there. Compared He liquid lipstick formula this was a disappointment. I would not repurchase.
While Kat Von D is a household rocker name in the beauty industry, I wasn't that impressed with this lipstick for its price. The wear didn't last that long, cracked, and bled past my lips. The color also didn't suit me, but perhaps you might like it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos