Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl uploaded by Fallyn W.Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl uploaded by Dagnimar N.Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Homegirl uploaded by Vanessa R.See all 18 photos
13 colors available

BY KAT VON D

A rich, full-color lipstick from tattoo-artist Kat Von D.What you need to know:Designed by reality television star Kat Von D especially for Sephora, Painted Love Lipstick takes Kat's signature lip color, a sophisticated red, and expands it into a range of smoldering shades, from crimson to blood red. It comes housed in a deluxe tube with a clear Lucite bottom that shows off the color inside, and the cap is stenciled with silver roses on matte black—inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• would I know what the durability of t...KVD lipstick is horribly dryin... 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing is this? It's amazingly long lasting es... 2 Answers
  • What color does this actually look li...This is actually very dark on,... 1 Answers
Photos (18)
  • "Texture is luxuriously creamy and color payoff is huge!" in 1 review
  • "This lipstick is highly pigmented and great for winter." in 1 review
  • "Stays on and doesn't feather or smear, very good quality and worth the $19." in 1 review
  • "This is a really great product wish it had a longer wear to it but it looks awesome with a smokey eye , i reapplied about 2 times through out my night out :) defiantly worth it cause the color rocks !" in 1 review
  • "It's a matte lipstick and stays on all day. " in 1 review
Farrah R.
Farrah R.
McCaysville, GA
These lipsticks are formulated amazingly well but I'd be lying if I said I feel like they're worth the money. The packaging is cute and you get a lot of product but they smear like absolute crazy no matter how much you prime or line your lips. I can't think of any other brand I have that problem with as much as these. It's a shame because I love the colors and the formula is very nice in terms of not drying out your lips, but I get it all over the place which is kind of a dealbreaker.
Chelsy B.
Chelsy B.
Shelbyville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick: Homegirl is a blackish red lipstick with a matte finish. I purchased it online, and I was pleasantly satisfied. Every product that I have tried from Kat Von D has been a hit! The consistency of the lipstick is a tad bit dry, but I just apply a few drops of vita E oil on after application, and apply chapstick prior to application. It costs around twenty dollars in the United States. I would highly recommend any Kat Von D product.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
Ohhhhhh.....why did it take me so long to find these? I now own three: Magick, Lovecraft, and Cathedral! I think Lovecraft is my favorite; it's just the perfect color!!! If I want to look innocent, I go with Magick, and if I want to be dramatic, Cathedral does the trick. These are lovely matte lipsticks that stay ON, but don't dry your lips. When I take them off, I do put some Badger Balm on, though. I love these Cora and textures! They even SMELL pretty!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Charleston, WV
The color is really intense without making me feel gothic. However, putting it on is difficult because the lipstick is not creamy at all, so application is not smooth. Once you have it on, it will highlight every dry area or crack or line on your lips, but the pigment and long wear is amazing. I find that this lipstick looks best when I pile on lip balm first and use this lipstick as a stain so it doesn't look dry and unhealthy on my lips.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Jan. 30, 2016, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: Ritual
Great nude lipstick. Wonderful formula. I use this when i don't know what id want to wear with the rest of my makeup-look or just want something on my lips. It's very nude and sometimes blends into my skin tone and does give off a more taupe-brown tone. If you're going for more cooler or warmer looks, i would swatch this to make sure it works well with the look you're going for. All around great go-to color in a wonderful formula.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Pawtucket, RI
Feb. 27, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: A-Go-Go
I was lucky enough to find this lipstick at TJ Maxx when KVD came out with her new formula. I picked this color up on a whim after really liking a few other colors that I found. To be honest...I think I picked up every shad that I could get my hands on. I didn't know how often I would actually wear such a bold color (that isn't red) but I've worn it a couple of times. This is definitely one of my favorite lipstick formulas.
Dayanis D.
Dayanis D.
Orlando, FL
July 7, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Coral Castle

I have tried sime of the Kat Von D Painted Love lipsticks. So far, Adora and Coral Castle have been the only ones I like. I'm NC30, and this color works on me. You would think this would be an orangish color, but it's actually kinda peachy. I don't like to wear it on it's own because it's matte just like the rest of the Kat lipsticks. I like to wear it with a clear gloss over it which makes it look great.
Alora M.
Alora M.
Chimacum, WA
Gorgeous color! Perfect for an easy Halloween look, just slap on this and a smokey eye and you have yourself an instant vampire look. I picked this lipstick up on a whim from Sephora and it was the best decision ever. Obviously it's a little pricey, most high end products are, but you get what you pay for. The consistency is creamy and lovely and has good staying power. love love love!
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL
April 28, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Rosary
I don't actually own this but I did try it out at a Sephora store and first of all the color is just a must have! It stays on lips for a long time, it doesn't smudge all over the place. Just love all of kat Von D products! (The reason for only 2 starts is because I don't actually own the product this was just a one time experience) but definitely recommend.
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this lipstick and color!! I received this in the Mi Vida Loca set as a gift and absolutely LOVE it! The purple glittery color is very subtle but glamorous all at the same time! The formula is very pigmented. Unfortunately, it is a bit drying and I needed to re-apply a bit often. Overall this is a phenomenal product! I will DEFINITELY be purchasing!!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this lipstick worth the price?
Tiffany l.
Tiffany l.
Are the lipsticks long lasting?
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Will this last all day?
Diana B.
Diana B.
Is this a matte lipstick?
Jermicka G.