BY KAT VON D #83 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An exclusive, limited-edition eyeshadow palette with five warm mattes and five Metal Crush Eyeshadow shades from the sold out MetalMatte Eyeshadow Palette. The sold out MetalMatte Eyeshadow Palette is back and better than ever in a never-before-seen travel size. Meet MetalMatte Mini, a color-coordinated mashup of warm tones and contrasting textures, celebrating the two sides within everyone whether it's soft and romantic, rock 'n roll, or both. The palette's top row features an explosive lineup of bestselling shades in Kat's Metal Crush Eyeshadow formula, including Thunderstruck, a fan-favorite metallic pearl that doubles as a highlighter. The bottom of the palette is a warm-toned array of buttery mattes, in a range of neutral tones from dark and moody to creamy and light all in Kat's signature blendable, pigmented eyeshadow formula. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Just like everything Kat Von D Beauty makes, MetalMatte Mini Eyeshadow Palette features a special piece of Kat's original artwork. The logo on the outside of the palette was hand-drawn by Kat as an ambigram it reads "Metal" one way, then flip it upside-down to read "Matte." "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty has never tested on animals and never will." Kat Von D

• What do you think about Kat Von D Beauty? I've never real...4 Answers
  • Why are kat von d packages so cool? Hahahaha dont you thi...2 Answers
  • How is this palette?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "As soon as I received this in the mail I had to put it on my eyes! I love the kat von d formula and this is no exception. The full version sold out before I could get my hands on it so when the mini released I couldn’t wait to purchase! This is the perfect travel palette and wears as long and pigmented as you would expect from the brand. Another home run for the brand!!" in 75 reviews
  • "Love! Love! Love! Long lasting colors and an amazing combination of metallic and matte!" in 28 reviews
  • "I love the palette! The natural colors blend well together. I can’t think of any room for improvement on this kit. It’s long lasting and with easy application, it just adds to how much I like the product!" in 20 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I was gifted this palette for Christmas and I was on the fence about it. The colors are ABSOLUTELY stunning - but I have the original MetalMatte palette, and I wasn't completely impressed with it. I finally got around to trying this baby out, and it is more of the same from Kat Von D.

The Metal Crush shadows are incredibly beautiful - high impact, high pigment, and buttery smooth. They blend like a dream, and they last on the lid all day. You can foil them easily for an even more intense look. The mattes are where this pallete falls short for me. They're pigmented enough, but the blendability is lacking. It takes a lot of work to get these to diffuse over the lid.

I continue to pick this palette up for the Metal Crush shades, but the mattes are a pass. I'd recommend just trying the Metal Crush singles if you're interested in picking up something from Kat Von D.
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
This is my first kvd eyeshadow that I've tried. I love her tattoo liner and her everlasting lippies so I bit the bullet and paid a little more than I'd like for this mini palette. I found that the mattes blended pretty well and the metal shades give great pigmentation and a powerful pop to your look. I found that the metallic shades did well when applied with a finger and did not need to use a setting spray to get full impact. I did a whole eyeshadow look using just this palette and I can see getting multiple looks from it. The only thing I wish I'd had was a darker shade, like a black, to really deepen the outer corners of my eyes. Overall, it's a great little palette that I'd definitely buy again. It's perfect for quick looks and small enough to travel with if needed.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This palette is cute and the quality is good but I feel like the name is deceiving. When I saw pictures online I assumed I.T would be in Sephora’s Beauty on the Fly section where most things are under $30 and more travel sized. When I saw this in store I felt like I.T was an odd size for the amount of shadows and a little pricey for the amount of colors in the palette. Love KVD shadows but I just felt this could have been better suited as an actual mini palette rather than an awkward in between size
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I love Kat Von D's line. I have been eyeballing this palette for sometime. It is a mix of perfect Metalic pearl shimmers and a row of mattes. Some mattes nicer, others are very patchy. I love a good warm palette and thought this would be a no-brainer go to! The quality is simply inconsistent. If you have the shade and light palette, every single color has great pigmentation and blendability. That is not the case here. It's so pretty but disappointing. If you can get it on sale its probably worth it but don't pay retail.
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
I never owned the original metal matte palette, but I am SO glad I got my hands on this one. As a lot of people have noted, it’s not “mini”, just smaller than the original. The colors are so beautiful and very easy to apply. I LOVE raw power and doce in particular and suede is such a useful color to have for any look.
I also think this palette works really well with the ABH Modern Renaissance, and between the two of them I can make a very subtle or very dramatic look.
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades! They're complimentary so it's easy to mix and match. This also includes transition shades in a sturdy case so you could take it on a trip for all your eyeshadow needs! It also includes thunderstruck, which many use as a highlighter, so that's taken care of, too! The shadows are very creamy and very pigmented. Seriously, use one dab of the brush at a time! They blend easily, too. Powerful little palette, definitely worth the money!
Meghana A.
Love this eyeshadow palette!  The colors in this are so vibrant as most of Kat von D's eyeshadows are.  Really love the warm color scheme going on.  Also, these colors blend well.  The metal ones are best used with your finger and used damp for the colors to pop.  I got this at Sephora for $39 so it's right in between affordable and high end.  I would definitely recommend this to a lover of warm colors on their eyes.
Bethany B.
First KVD eyeshadow palette I've ever used and I love it! The mattes and
metal crushes blend well, easy to apply and just look great all
together. If you didn't manage to get the original metal matte palette, I
suggest getting this one since most of the shades from the original are
in this one and great for traveling!
DeeAnn L.
First let me say these shadows are excellent. Very pigmented and blendable. No issues with fallout. Great shadows. However I don’t really use this as a stand-alone palette. I need to reach for other palettes to get the look I want. So basically if you are looking to add really great Kat Von D shadows to your collection I would pick it up. But for me I use it with other palettes.
Marissa C.
I just purchased this palette and even after one use I am completely obsessed! I love the warm tones and color combinations you can create. Great blend ability and texture! Highly recommend!! Kat Von D MetalMatte Mini Eyeshadow Palette
Lindsey M.
Angie L.
kingwood
Is it pigment pigmented??
Dajanei M.
Coatesville
How is this palette?
Jenn p.
kaneohe, HI
how do these shades compare to modern renaissance?
betty j.
Have any of you tried this. I heard it’s great. Is it worth the money though?