BY KAT VON D #26 in Eyeshadow

Who’s ready for pure metal domination!?

Intense maxed-out pigment plus unstoppable crease-proof wear…it’s official, we have a forever crush on this metallic eyeshadow!

When you touch it, you just know this shadow is something special. To develop the plush, creamy formula, we pushed the boundaries of long wear and high-pigment—needless to say, we gotta have both! Just because it had never been done before, doesn’t mean it isn’t possible…and Metal Crush Eyeshadow is here to prove it!

Kat’s proprietary formula features Color-Soaked Concentrate™, the result of a technique in which pigment-saturated powders undergo a unique tumbling process that softens and smooths each particle until creamy and lustrous! This brings you the highest possible levels of pigment and pearl in an ultra long-wear shadow!

With a polished metal finish and 11 super-charged shades, Metal Crush Eyeshadow glides smoothly across the lids for insane payoff and super-intense pigment!

Our very favorite muse is YOU! Show us how you rock Metal Crush Eyeshadow with #kvdlook!

• Are they pigmented and easy to apply or do they need an e...2 Answers
  • Are they shine very brightly?1 Answers
  • I want to try this is it as beautiful as it look?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I wasn't sure how this shade would work on my skin tone, but I love it. Easy to build and blend with, I love this metallic rose shadow. The $21 price is high for me-the most I've spent on one shadow, but considering that a little goes a long way, I'm happy and look forward to buying another shade or three. " in 225 reviews
  • "Holy freaking AMAZING! Dual chrome shimmer white gold/metallic gold eyeshadow. PERFECT inner highlight shade. A++++! A must have. Extremely creamy and HIGHLY pigmented!" in 90 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented, does not crease, smooth, buttery, blendable and long lasting! " in 83 reviews
  • "Thunderstruck is amazing! I like to use it as an eyeshadow and highlighter. As a highlighter is gives a beautiful glow without glitter! " in 59 reviews
Victoria S.
Edmonton
Review for: Thunderstruck more...
This may be an eyeshadow but it is my favorite to use as a highlighter on the face! It gives such a stunning glow without being glittery. I also like it for the inner corner and brow bone. I’ve almost panned mine!
Lisa H.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Paranoid more...
Whoa!! You love blue!? Then this is the shade for you! Kay does it again with an amazing, striking color that stays I. All day and doesn’t crease or fall off. All the colors are amazing though. Just like her;)))
Viry F.
Review for: Other more...
Love it this eyeshadow it's long lasting and very creamy, I highly recommend this eyeshadow it's very pretty
✨💋Antonio Z.
Utah
Review for: Paranoid, Danzig more...
Okay, so I was intrigued by the many shades Miss Kat had, and started buying these colors one by one, but could only get my hands with the shades listed.
Non the less, beautiful colors, they are pigmented. The payoff is amazing and they blend like a charm.
The only complaint I have is they are since then discontinued and its killing my soul, because I loved sinergy and never actually bought it 😭
I'm hopeful, that she may bring them back. With even a more mesmerizing formula and I'm sure they'll be vegan.
That is all
Sabrena H.
California
Review for: Synergy more...
I really enjoy the metal crush formula, I first tried it in the Metal Matte palette. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. I usually apply them wet to give them an extra boost but they are still very metallic dry. Ive never noticed any significant fading or fall out from them either.
Kayla G.
Riverview
Review for: Thrasher more...
A beautiful high pigmented gold, I love this shadow especially if I’m doing a gold look, very pigmented, great pricing as well as long lasting, easy to apply and easy to blend, I would recommend this by far!
stephanie c.
los angeles
Review for: Iggy more...
This single eyeshadow is amazing! It’s a beautiful bright green metallic. it’s perfect for your lid to add a pop of color, or your inner corner! It’s very reflective and pigmented!
Brittany S.
Castleton, ON
Review for: Thunderstruck more...
Oh my goodness I scored this eyeshadow for $8 at my local Winners and it’s AMAZING!! It lasts all day and literally all night! ;) The pigmentation is perfect; it’s not over powering but holds well and builds nicely! One of my newest favourite shadows!
Jennifer C.
Tulsa
Review for: Other more...
I have a color Lolita and this is basically one of the only eye shadows that I like from her brand most of the time they have no pigment they don't stay there chalky but this particular 1 is 1 of my all time favorites she should make all formulas like that 1
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
This is an amazing eye shadow! I have this eyeshadow in 2 shades. The formula made for these eyeshadows is absolutely incredible. The pigment is awesome, it’s very light on the eyes, and there is no fallout! I use these Shadows when I want to wear natural makeup or even when I want something more dramatic.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows. I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Lisa B.
Tulare, CA
How good is this Kat Von D Eyeshadow
Jennifer N.
I've been wanting to try this for awhile. the swatches look amazing. Is it really worth the price?
Len C.
Frisco, TX
How is it as a highlighter for fair/pale skin? Is it on par with the Becca pressed highlighters?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Do these have a bunch of glitter in them?