BY KAT VON D

Who’s ready for pure metal domination!?

Intense maxed-out pigment plus unstoppable crease-proof wear…it’s official, we have a forever crush on this metallic eyeshadow!

When you touch it, you just know this shadow is something special. To develop the plush, creamy formula, we pushed the boundaries of long wear and high-pigment—needless to say, we gotta have both! Just because it had never been done before, doesn’t mean it isn’t possible…and Metal Crush Eyeshadow is here to prove it!

Kat’s proprietary formula features Color-Soaked Concentrate™, the result of a technique in which pigment-saturated powders undergo a unique tumbling process that softens and smooths each particle until creamy and lustrous! This brings you the highest possible levels of pigment and pearl in an ultra long-wear shadow!

With a polished metal finish and 11 super-charged shades, Metal Crush Eyeshadow glides smoothly across the lids for insane payoff and super-intense pigment!

Our very favorite muse is YOU! Show us how you rock Metal Crush Eyeshadow with #kvdlook!

• Are they pigmented and easy to apply or do they need an e...2 Answers
  • Are they shine very brightly?1 Answers
  • I want to try this is it as beautiful as it look?1 Answers
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow
  • "I wasn't sure how this shade would work on my skin tone, but I love it. Easy to build and blend with, I love this metallic rose shadow. The $21 price is high for me-the most I've spent on one shadow, but considering that a little goes a long way, I'm happy and look forward to buying another shade or three. " in 225 reviews
  • "Holy freaking AMAZING! Dual chrome shimmer white gold/metallic gold eyeshadow. PERFECT inner highlight shade. A++++! A must have. Extremely creamy and HIGHLY pigmented!" in 90 reviews
  • "Highly pigmented, does not crease, smooth, buttery, blendable and long lasting! " in 83 reviews
  • "Thunderstruck is amazing! I like to use it as an eyeshadow and highlighter. As a highlighter is gives a beautiful glow without glitter! " in 59 reviews
Cortney d.
I only have one single crushed eyeshadow, but I have loved it to the point of it being obliterated. I actually dropped it not too long ago, so I need to fix what I have left, but it goes on so easily & feels so nice. I love KVD eyeshadows.
Keira E.
Review for: Thunderstruck, Iggy more...
The most gorgeous metallic shadows. Kat does it again with a stunning formula and these are just so bright and poppy on the eyes! Not to mention, thunderstruck is the most gorgeous highlighter. Apply these with a finger for best results.
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Raw Power more...
Love love love the formula of the metal crush eyeshadows! They are bendable and are packed with pigment for the ultimate punch of color! I especially love raw power since reds go great with my eyes and hair color. ❤️
Emily K.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Doce more...
These products are so easy to blend. They are so buttery. My eye color is blue but the product looked so nice with my eyes. The product has such a gorgeous finish and I’ve bought this product twice over the past year
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Black, Thrasher more...
If there is one thing I can say about this makeup line, is I have not been let down yet. The metallic finish in these shadows are insane. What makes it better is I found my shades at a discounted rate at a Marshalls
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Paranoid more...
These are very pigmented powders. I have four shades. Very easy to apply and build up for intense looks. No room for improvement and good for the price of this. I highly recommend picking up a few of these at Sephora.
Frances E.
Cedar Falls
Wow! I absolutely cannot get enough of this shade. I've swatched the others, and they are consistent with my experience with this, but seriously, WOW. It is very pigmented and applies in such a soft, effortless way. It hints at a very powerful glimmer, but doesn't oversell it. A+
MiSSjadey__G0RE💋💀🎀 G.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: Electric Warrior more...
I could go on and on about my love for the Kat Von d brand. These metal eyeshadows are an absolute stunner. Applying on the lids both dry and even wet dish out some awesome looks with amazing color payoff!
Samantha R.
Lancaster
I have this in thunderstruck which is the white shade! It is SO blinding! I love it! I use it as an eyeshadow topper or even as a highlighter it’s so great! I was lucky enough to find it at as discounted price at Marshall’s
Anna T.
Review for: Synergy more...
Absolutely love the single color pans from Kat Von D. A lot of her palettes have a lot of color variety that I can't pull off, but the formula on her eye shadows is very trustworthy!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
How are these eye shadows. I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
Lisa B.
Tulare, CA
How good is this Kat Von D Eyeshadow
Jennifer N.
I've been wanting to try this for awhile. the swatches look amazing. Is it really worth the price?
Len C.
Frisco, TX
How is it as a highlighter for fair/pale skin? Is it on par with the Becca pressed highlighters?
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Do these have a bunch of glitter in them?