Len C.
Frisco, TX

How is it as a highlighter for fair/pale skin? Is it on par with the Becca pressed highlighters?

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Peterborough , ON
1 year, 11 months ago
I am super pale, and I cannot emphasize enough how much I LOVE using this as a highlighter! It gives a beautiful shimmer that has golden reflects. I have only ever used Becca Pearl, and I find that the Becca one was quite powdery when applying, where as the kat von D thunderstruck seems to apply easier, blend easier, and it just melts into the skin.
Karen H.
Karen H.
1 year, 11 months ago
I'm not pale but YouTuber Nikkie Tutorials is and loves this as a highlighter. Beccas formula is more intense though I think and the shades are completely different. Hope that helps ;)
Madisen W.
Madisen W.
Buckley, WA
2 years ago
I've never used Becca highlighters, but this looks great on my really pale skin. It gives a more unique look because it has a pinky sheen, but it's super pretty
Katie O.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
2 years, 1 month ago
I don't find this compares to Becca as a highlighter the formula is slightly different and this is not a pure white... I find it has a few cookies that pick up depending on the angle.
Hope S.
Hope S.
2 years, 3 months ago
I LOVE using this as a highlighter on fair skin. It's definitely gives a beautiful white/gold iridescence that shifts in the light. I would say it's more unique than the Becca ones because of the color shift but is on par as far as longevity, glow factor and pigmentation.