Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV

How are these eye shadows. I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?

Mcallen, TX
1 year ago
You would look good with any warm/ashy tones!
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Madison, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
Depends totally on your style. Synergy and Static Age are probably the most versatile, but I love Cobalt, Danzig, and Electric Warrior for the fun statement colors.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Austin, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I like synergy for a starting one, it's a brown than can be played up or down so I feel like it might be a little more universal. But the red is one of the best reds on the market.. you can't really go wrong, just depends on what colors you like using!
Anya G.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
1 year, 7 months ago
I love this red one, it's a unique color but it's pretty.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Brea, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I personally like them. I have thrasher and thunderstuck. If you wanted to try them out I would suggest thunderstuck. Its good for highlighting the inner corner of the eye or even the brow bone.
Mcallen, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
The darkest black. The pigmentation in this line is amazing!