Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Thunderstruck, Synergy, Raw Power, Doce more...
I had never tried Kat’s Metal Crush shadows til I bought her mini metal matte palette, but now I am in love and plan to purchase more! Thunderstruck is by far my favorite. I actually use it as a highlighter, and I am so impressed - it (and the other shades) are SO creamy and easy to blend. I have never found another shade that matches my skin perfectly like Thunderstruck, and I love the colors Doce and Raw Power on my eyes. They’re not overwhelmingly sparkly, but they’re intensely pigmented and don’t have bad fallout like a lot of metallic shades I’ve tried. I love her color selection and can’t wait to try more! These are definitely my new favorites.