Add a Photo

By KAT VON D
#245 in Eyeshadow
An innovative eye shadow with maximum pigment and extreme long wear. Bring a shock of metallic color to eyes. Kat Von D's proprietary formula features Color-Soaked Concentrate™, the result of a technique in which pigment-saturated powders undergo a unique tumbling process that softens and smooths each particle until shadow is creamy and lustrous leaving behind the highest possible levels of pigment and pearl in this ultra long-wear shadow. With a polished metal finish and 11 striking shades, Metal Crush Eyeshadow glides smoothly across the lids, saturating them with beautiful metallic pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens To develop this groundbreaking formula, Kat Von D pushed the boundaries of long wear and high pigment just because it's never been done before doesn't mean it isn't possible. This bold, unexpected shade range breaks eye shadow color convention with fearless metallic colors, including Kat Von D's favorite shades, Thrasher, a gorgeous metallic gold, Raw Power, an iridescent intense garnet, Black No. 1, a shimmering sleek gunmetal and Iggy, a pearlescent mermaid green.
Photos (6)
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA

These individual shadows are very pigmented, but what I really like best is the size of the product, because I can justify purchasing them.

These are not going to be your everyday because of the potency or the shadow, I only use it in the center of the eye to just take my eye look over the top, but overall I like the look and feel of the eyeshadow. It is very blend-able and my favorite way to wear them is to pick it up on a brush and spray a little fix plus and it gives the shadow even more shine.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA

The colors are very opaque and pigmented. They apply and blend so easily. The black matte eyeshadow is the blackest eyeshadow I've ever seen and its awesome. I'm so happy to add this to my makeup collection. With its beautiful, pigmented, good quality eyeshadows I would definitely recommend getting one for yourself. You can get a better view of the colors and the palette if you google images or search YouTube for videos. That's what I did and then I decided to go ahead and buy it....glad I did.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

I loved this eyeshadow so so much ... until it fell... and broke into a million pieces. So pigmented didn't even need to wet my brush to make it metallic. The color is perfect to swipe all over your lid. I will repurchase soon but I wish the packaging was a little more secure so that I won't have to worry if I drop it on a carpeted floor it will ruin the eyeshadow ( tried the rubbing alcohol, didn't work in putting it back to its original pigmented color )
Angela H.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA

By far one of my favorite shadows. I am in awe of the quality, pigmentation, and blendability of the Metal Crush shadows. They are like a buttery powder. I have used this one the most out of the many I own. It's the perfect brown when you want to add it to your crease or create a smokey look and also looks beautiful on the lower lash line. I will repurchase this forever, and hope they never discontinue these shadows!
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN

To die for shadow! These are some of the most pigmented shadows I have came across . They are so soft , so smooth . They seriously feel like butter . If you have not tried these shadows run out to Sephora and search these , you will be blown away !! Synergy looks so beautiful all over the lid with a brown shadow in the crease . Perfect everyday shadow !!
Gina V.
Gina V.
Jacksonville, FL

The pigment in this eye shadow is AMAZING. It is glittery but the glitter is not chunky - it is small fine glitter particles. The brown/bronzey color is gorgeous and it applies like a dream (it's smooth like butter). I recommend this especially for night time looks or used sparingly during daytime as it is very shiny.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.

KVD's metal crush shadows are fabulous! I knew when they were released, I had to get each and every one. They are highly pigmented, apply smoothly, and come in unique colors. I love the packaging with the transparent lid so that I can clearly see the color. Get these shadows, you will not be disappointed!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA

First off, Kat Von D's shadows are amazing! Top notch quality! I don't mind paying a lot of money for products that are amazing quality, you get what you pay for. These are super buttery and pigmented and apply so smooth to the eyes. I love this shade for a dark, bronzey smokey eye. So beautiful.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA

This is my favorite Kat Von D Shade. The color payoff is amazing. SO pigmented and with a good primer it will last all day long. This color is so versatile that I can use it for almost every look as a transition shade or just to deepen the appearance of my eyes for a quick "no-makeup" look!
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI

This shadow is so intensely pigmented - I've never tried anything like it! It's a beautiful deep brown that can be sheered out using your finger or a blending brush and looks beautiful in the outer V of the lid or applied to the lash line. The creaminess of these shadows is amazing!
Lisa B.